Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
Tri Yak Fighter V2 - 100k+xp/hour - Blowpipe support - NO VIP NEEDED - Low requirements -

767 posts in this topic

HUGE UPDATE - TRI YAK FIGHTER V2

The script has been completely rebuilt, with the latest and greatest in antiban and performance enhancing technology!

Including brand new & custom:

• Pathfinding
  • Combat system
  • Potion system
  • Food system
  • Banking system
  • Antiban
  • Paint
  • And much more!

All of this has been achieved while keeping the GUI plain and simple to use, yet still packed with all the juicy features you love.

Here is a little sneak peak:

yakp_zpseknxwf9w.png

The script is now very safe to use again! Enjoy <3 

For those who aren't aware, after the latest update the script is now capable of using the following potions:

• Combat potions
  • Super combat potions
  • Attack potions
  • Super attacks 
  • Strength potions
  • Super strengths 
  • Defence potions
  • Super defences 
  • Ranging potions
  • Magic potions

The script is running great for me ^_^

6 hours ago, Lasonic said:

World hopping is no longer working.

Fixed ^_^ thanks for letting me know.

I am unable to train ranged with steel darts. It just says out of arrows and logs out at the bank. Also I am unable to use range potions it says out of potion 1  (even though I have some in my inventory) then it says withdrawing item number 0. Then it just logs off.

Edited by Reapersqp
Adding information.

On 03/09/2016 at 7:36 PM, Reapersqp said:

I am unable to train ranged with steel darts. It just says out of arrows and logs out at the bank. Also I am unable to use range potions it says out of potion 1  (even though I have some in my inventory) then it says withdrawing item number 0. Then it just logs off.

Fixed :)

The script can now use all darts, bolts, arrows & knives ( as well as a toxic blowpipe! )

The script is running Perfectly!

Just now, Tri said:

Fixed :)

The script can now use all darts, bolts, arrows & knives ( as well as a toxic blowpipe! )

Awesome! I can't wait to try the blowpipe out at yaks.

@TriCan you add an option to keep the camera angle to always have it on top view? I notice decrease in XP/h whenever the script changes the camera angle downwards. Not only is it robotic behavior, but it's inefficient too.

On 12/09/2016 at 2:13 AM, Underpaw said:

@TriCan you add an option to keep the camera angle to always have it on top view? I notice decrease in XP/h whenever the script changes the camera angle downwards. Not only is it robotic behavior, but it's inefficient too.

Add me on skype and I can add that option for you. My skype is: tri.tribot

On 01/10/2016 at 7:13 PM, MagicLand said:

Wait so do I need VIP to run this for a long time or not?

No the script can be run for as long as you want without VIP :)

Update:

• The script will no longer worldhop to the new deadman worlds :)

On 06/10/2016 at 1:00 PM, michaelpwn said:

Special attack for magic shortbow is not working and the bot stays at the special bar menu!

Add me on skype please and I'll help you set it up :) my skype is: tri.tribot

The script is running Perfectly! ^_^

@Tri I am very impressed with your scripts, but I am a little confused.... Is your AIO combat and Magic script as efficient at killing yaks as this script is? I guess I'm trying to justify a reason as to why I should buy this script, and not buy your general, all encompassing script, AIO Combat & Magic.

MrRoo

On 28/11/2016 at 4:22 AM, MrRoo said:

@Tri I am very impressed with your scripts, but I am a little confused.... Is your AIO combat and Magic script as efficient at killing yaks as this script is? I guess I'm trying to justify a reason as to why I should buy this script, and not buy your general, all encompassing script, AIO Combat & Magic.

MrRoo

This script is designed a little differently than my AIO combat script, it uses a slightly different antiban, different banking methods and different camera angles to make it a little more efficient, although my AIO script is capable of killing them just fine aswell :) 

The script is running Perfectly ^_^