Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
Tri Yak Fighter V2 - 100k+xp/hour - Blowpipe support - NO VIP NEEDED - Low requirements -

767 posts in this topic

43uqw.jpg

43url.jpg

figured tri needed a little love in this thread! 50k/hr range xp, could be a litle more if i wasnt running a few other things causing lag. script has been working great. alwasy speedy response time on skype if there is an issue. cheers brother

Edited by the tank

It just seems to be having a problem opening the 2 gates, everything else is sick man, thanks

Im guessing they updated the gate id's can someone please get me the id for them? I ran out of members

• [21:13:58] Mordaut: The pen may be mightier than the sword, but against a dragon? I'll take a melee weapon. melee weapon

[21:14:08] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (7) + (The pen may be mightier than the sword, but against a dragon? I'll take a melee weapon.) Please post this error on the forums.

[21:14:09] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.

[21:14:09] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.

[21:14:12] Mordaut: Tools for warriors who hate ranging or magic. hat

[21:14:18] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (7) + (Tools for warriors who hate ranging or magic.) Please post this error on the forums.

[21:14:19] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.

[21:14:24] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.

[21:14:26] Mordaut: There's nothing better than going hand-to-hand with these patterns. hand-to-hand

[21:14:27] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (5) + (There's nothing better than going hand-to-hand with these patterns.) Please post this error on the forums.

[21:14:27] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.

[21:15:06] Mordaut: Tools for warriors who hate ranging or magic. hat

[21:15:28] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (8) + (Pretty accessories made from silver and gold.) Please post this error on the forums.

[21:15:48] Mordaut: We have completed the exam. The door is: green.

[21:16:03] DevLoader V2: We failed to solve the Mordaut random. (1)

[21:16:03] Script Ended: DevLoader V2. 

Thanks but what object is each ID for haha

• [21:13:58] Mordaut: The pen may be mightier than the sword, but against a dragon? I'll take a melee weapon. melee weapon
  • [21:14:08] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (7) + (The pen may be mightier than the sword, but against a dragon? I'll take a melee weapon.) Please post this error on the forums.
  • [21:14:09] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.
  • [21:14:09] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.
  • [21:14:12] Mordaut: Tools for warriors who hate ranging or magic. hat
  • [21:14:18] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (7) + (Tools for warriors who hate ranging or magic.) Please post this error on the forums.
  • [21:14:19] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.
  • [21:14:24] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.
  • [21:14:26] Mordaut: There's nothing better than going hand-to-hand with these patterns. hand-to-hand
  • [21:14:27] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (5) + (There's nothing better than going hand-to-hand with these patterns.) Please post this error on the forums.
  • [21:14:27] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.
  • [21:15:06] Mordaut: Tools for warriors who hate ranging or magic. hat
  • [21:15:28] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (8) + (Pretty accessories made from silver and gold.) Please post this error on the forums.
  • [21:15:48] Mordaut: We have completed the exam. The door is: green.
  • [21:16:03] DevLoader V2: We failed to solve the Mordaut random. (1)
  • [21:16:03] Script Ended: DevLoader V2. 

The mordraut random event is controlled by the makers of tribot, not me.

Is this bot being updated at all? It seems it was never fully banking properly e.g Opening both gates correctly and returning to yaks. The bot seems to run only as long as the potions in my inventory last or it just gives a random error and just stops and quits in the middle of the yaks. If people are paying you for a product the least you should be doing is monitoring it and making sure its in full working order.

Sorry guys didn't know it outdated at the moment, I'll do some coding and I'll be adding in some new features tomorrow

This bot doesn't run for more than 6-8 hours AT BEST before giving an error and quitting out. The logging in seems to be a problem also, perhaps add a fail safe for this.

Alright guys I'm seriously back from my holiday now and have been scripting for the past 6 hours or so.

Today I have updated my Experiment Bot, my Caged Ogre Bot, my Hill Giant Bot and my Edgeville Man Fighter

Sorry this is the last one to be updated;

Tri Yak Fighter V2 will be started tommorow.

If ANYBODY has suggestions for things I can improve on / add

I'll try add them all in within the next 1-3 days :)

range calc isnt working atm, pot support is broken ( just continues to sip pots over & over )

yah after 6-8 hours bot usually fails to something. would love more fine tuning :D your the man!

also possible to bank when out of pots? my range pure is high def. can run out of pots without having to eat

Edited by the tank

I bought it and sadly it's the second day I can't bot -_-'. Whatever,

I would suggest to add  a option that is going to log us off when we get to certain level.

EX: Desired level 55

Current level : 55

LOG OFF.

Hey guys, today I updated banking + fixed camera angle issues ( trees would get in the way )