Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
Tri Yak Fighter V2 - 100k+xp/hour - Blowpipe support - NO VIP NEEDED - Low requirements -

767 posts in this topic

I am still getting that error after a few minutes of running.

Same error here and I just paid for this...

Reload your client

There was an issue with the tribot model grabbing but it just got fixed :)

I see in your vids and screenshots a hide paint feature for this but i dont have it is there a new version or something?

I see in your vids and screenshots a hide paint feature for this but i dont have it is there a new version or something?

Woops lol fixed it

How many accounts can i have running per auth code (1 atm)

You can have 3 tribot clients using the script at a time :D

hi i bought the yak bought but and ive done everything i think but the divloader isnt there how do i get the bot onto my scripts list??

hi i bought the yak bought but and ive done everything i think but the divloader isnt there how do i get the bot onto my scripts list??

Hey bro theres a video to follow on the first post of this topic.

If you still need help after that add my skype : tri.tribot

Some crucial updates so this doesn't become the next ban wave:

Switching between Yaks when you have killed one needs to be made slightly quicker than it is.
Bot needs to identify other peoples Yaks and not try to attack them
Special attack needs to be made ALOT quicker than it currently is, no real player waits 2-3 hits with a DDS to use its special.
Dropping vials/Random event items needs to be introduced.

Hopefully will update with a 24+ hour proggy tomorrow.

The auto responder is also a bit over the top, most players arn't actively chatting and the bot ends up spamming the chat with the same messages causing the legit players to go, errr who are you talking to?

The auto responder is also a bit over the top, most players arn't actively chatting and the bot ends up spamming the chat with the same messages causing the legit players to go, errr who are you talking to?

Then don't choose the auto responder in the GUI?

I actually assume your talking about to tribot auto responder, on your tribot client up the top left, click script > then disable the auto responder

i updated devloader but now i can run triyak bot click to run it and go through the firewall promts and then it just doesnt open the gui at all thats what it says under bot debug
http://prntscr.com/1l1dgj

Edited by badturtle

i updated devloader but now i can run triyak bot click to run it and go through the firewall promts and then it just doesnt open the gui at all thats what it says under bot debug

http://prntscr.com/1l1dgj

how do you update this?

Script doesn't work for me, could I please get a refund now?

This is a devloader issue and I am contacting the creator of devloader now.

If you want a refund your welcome to PM your paypal details and transaction ID but the script will be up VERY shortly, I'm not sure what caused this.

@badturtle & Karvanekonn - you have to put your tribot client into lite mode, to do this:

Up the top of your TriBot client click File>Settings. Then click the checkbox for "Lite Mode"

Then restart the TriBot Client

as for Dubsteps, every time you start the script it auto updates :)

@badturtle & Karvanekonn - you have to put your tribot client into lite mode, to do this:

Up the top of your TriBot client click File>Settings. Then click the checkbox for "Lite Mode"

it is on lite mode i don't know what to say after the update it just stopped working

You didn't read my PM i suppose. The script didn't work - it started, sure, worked for 5-10 mins, then stood at yak-s, i got banned in one and half hour. Now i would like a refund, would be cool.

Wanted to know before I bought, is it currently working?

well its not loading up for a couple of us maybe its a devloader problem but the script it self is worth it you can purchase and see if it loads up for you if not i think TRI offers refunds no completely sure

Alright after school I'll take my friends account to yaks and recode what needs to be done, recent tribot updates have made my old coding not work for some strange and annoying reason -.-

1 person likes this

Alright after school I'll take my friends account to yaks and recode what needs to be done, recent tribot updates have made my old coding not work for some strange and annoying reason -.-

thanks post as soon as it done so i can try it and confirm its working  :)