Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Derpec

Whats your weight?

35 posts in this topic

How much do you guys Weigh in real life?

I weigh 110 and i'm 15 years old also I'm 6.1

I have to say i am pretty fit at this moment :)

110 and 6'1" is pretty skinny. Having abs that show doesn't mean you have strong abs, rather that you've just got a low body fat. You may want to check into putting on some mass :)

I'm 5'11" and about 190 lbs

110 and 6'1" is pretty skinny. Having abs that show doesn't mean you have strong abs, rather that you've just got a low body fat. You may want to check into putting on some mass :)

Yeah what this guy said :)

I'm 5'7" 135-140ish

6'.56" and 209 ish lol idk if i got this right cuz i usually do it in cm then it is 2 meters, and 95 kgs. Lul

Hello,

I don't really eat a lot i only eat dinner and that is it.

I also have my own little gym in my garage that i go to for an hour a day.

And i eat Protein Bars for a snack for me to eat before i go and work out.

Thanks,

Derpec

At that height and weight I would call you hungry rather then fit.

6'5, because it's the first of the month I actually just weighed today, 205 lbs.

Or the actual measurements, 1,97 meter & 93,5kg

5"9 - Hispanic - 18 Y/o - 135 lbs. I don't work out, too lazy/busy. I skate every day after school with the bro's at my local skate park or some local street spots around where I live, and I get home, and have to do homework. I'm pretty much barley passing my classes right now haha, 2.0gpa, and I graduate high school in June. After high school, I plan on working with my dad and kicking back for a whole year, then Im enlisting in the marines, like my brother, and grandfather did. I have no idea why I just wrote this essay about myself. lol.

lol inb4 misc comes on here and claims 6'2 , 250 lbs @ 5%.

for me i think i'm starting to reach my genetic potential at 5'11 at 188 lbs @ 9% bf currently last measurement was 2 weeks ago so might be a bit lower. not sure tough as most people say hormone levels will keep rising till 23, so yeah as for the people who DL over 450 how sore is your back the next day??

I'm 6'3" 160lb, give or take a pound or two

I'm roughly 10% body fat which is what I am trying to maintain. My goal is 190-200 with under 14% body fat.

I've been lifting for 6 months and have gained ~18lbs, and at least doubled, almost tripled all of my lifts since I've started.

I'm 6'3" 160lb, give or take a pound or two

I'm roughly 10% body fat which is what I am trying to maintain. My goal is 190-200 with under 14% body fat.

I've been lifting for 6 months and have gained ~18lbs, and at least doubled, almost tripled all of my lifts since I've started.

I'm 6'0" 165lbs. I've got body fat left from my fat stage of life, 5'10" 220 lbs. Trying to get to 160 and lean. Been hitting the gym and just doing high reps to burn fat.

Good for you though man. I've been on a bad streak in terms of eating and drinking so I need some summer motivation to lose more weight and go to the gym more.

Keep your goals small, I set weekly goals and it's been working out okay as long as I dont get stoned and eat everything in sight on weekends.

Anyways - keep us updated. Hopefully you'll see 180-190 by end of summer?

I'm 5'6 and 141lbs, reaaal unhealthy diet, but I'm not fat because of my metabolism being fast as hell.