Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

wastedbro

[Combat/Money Making][RDK] Red Dragon Massacre! [100k-250k/hr GP] [Mage/Range] [LOW Requirements]

162 posts in this topic

I got 80 range 70 def 80 HP. Where does it get stuck?

You shouldn't die often unless a random event screws the script up (makes you walk into a dragon)

I've heard a report of being stuck outside the mage bank building. I haven't gotten much information on it so it could just be lag, as it doesn't seem to happen often at all.

Have two issues so far with the script

first one is when the anti pk is triggered it logs out fine goes to select a new world but never selects one and gets stuck untill you select a new one.

second when I am coming back with a load to bank it sometimes get stuck outside of the mage bank and doesnt slash the webs.

I've also got another suggestion, it would be nice for lower level players using the script. if while its banking it still monitors your hp so that while you are walking by the hellhounds and getting attacked it will eat.

other then that there aren't many other issues, keep up the good work

Edit: after reading some other posts, I do agree with them that when the bot goes to pull the lever it is very slow, 

and another glitch is about every hour or so after killing a dragon the bot wont pick up the bones or d hide and just continue attacking the next dragon

Edited by bball509

Have two issues so far with the script

first one is when the anti pk is triggered it logs out fine goes to select a new world but never selects one and gets stuck untill you select a new one.

second when I am coming back with a load to bank it sometimes get stuck outside of the mage bank and doesnt slash the webs.

I've also got another suggestion, it would be nice for lower level players using the script. if while its banking it still monitors your hp so that while you are walking by the hellhounds and getting attacked it will eat.

other then that there aren't many other issues, keep up the good work

Edit: after reading some other posts, I do agree with them that when the bot goes to pull the lever it is very slow, 

and another glitch is about every hour or so after killing a dragon the bot wont pick up the bones or d hide and just continue attacking the next dragon

Thank you for your report. 

I'll take a look at those bugs and see if I can't fix them up. If you can, please try to see how often they happen and tell me. 

The bot-likeness of the script really isn't a big deal. The ban rate is very low according to the extensive testing. I'm sorry if you don't believe that lol. I will not be adding in any more anti-ban unless the ban rate increases (which is unlikely).

The path it takes is the quickest path. What's your alternative?

The camera position always goes to the dragon it wants to attack and then moves the camera upward afterwards. This is to make vision broader, which is what a human might do anyway.

My real concern is the gate opening and dying. It updated the gate clicking last week, by the way, so it would not open and close it several times (at least I think I did). As for dying, I need a cause. I will also look into fixing the lever clicking when I get a chance.

I posted details about buggy-ness within the script, and you just go blatantly ignore what I tell you. This script is terrible, and I would never recommend this script to anyone. I already received a ban, and im pretty sure it was from this script, as I haven't used any other scripts on that account. I literally made that account just for this script, and it was banned for gold farming. I wasn't planning on bringing it up, but if you want to act so arrogant towards your clients, ill tell people truthfully what your script does. This script will get stuck randomly throughout the walking method - places I have seen this is before the gate, before hell hounds. This script spends over 2 minutes trying to click on a lever, pretty ridiculous. Clicks on the spider web even after it is already cut. This script will directly run into a red dragon, get really low health, turn around then go back to bank and repeat this process until it is dead. Obviously ban rates changed, and when you completed your testing ban rates could have been different, and ban rates are not decided by the maker of this script. You have had several people purchase your script and get banned. I am not talking about anti-ban, I am talking about the simplistic bugs within your script, which you fail to realize, or fail to see them as a problem. You are suppose to be striving for 100% customer satisfaction, and you probably have around 20%.

For anyone looking to purchase this script, I would not recommend it! This script is very buggy, causes many deaths, and is unreliable. The script writer likes to argue more with his customers than actually do an update. He puts this script behind his other scripts, and questions why he doesn't get sales.

I posted details about buggy-ness within the script, and you just go blatantly ignore what I tell you. This script is terrible, and I would never recommend this script to anyone. I already received a ban, and im pretty sure it was from this script, as I haven't used any other scripts on that account. I literally made that account just for this script, and it was banned for gold farming. I wasn't planning on bringing it up, but if you want to act so arrogant towards your clients, ill tell people truthfully what your script does. This script will get stuck randomly throughout the walking method - places I have seen this is before the gate, before hell hounds. This script spends over 2 minutes trying to click on a lever, pretty ridiculous. Clicks on the spider web even after it is already cut. This script will directly run into a red dragon, get really low health, turn around then go back to bank and repeat this process until it is dead. Obviously ban rates changed, and when you completed your testing ban rates could have been different, and ban rates are not decided by the maker of this script. You have had several people purchase your script and get banned. I am not talking about anti-ban, I am talking about the simplistic bugs within your script, which you fail to realize, or fail to see them as a problem. You are suppose to be striving for 100% customer satisfaction, and you probably have around 20%.

For anyone looking to purchase this script, I would not recommend it! This script is very buggy, causes many deaths, and is unreliable. The script writer likes to argue more with his customers than actually do an update. He puts this script behind his other scripts, and questions why he doesn't get sales.

Me ignoring you? You clearly have not understood a word I said in my ridiculously long reply to stuff's refund request. 

You're lack of respect, understanding, and knowledge makes it extremely hard for me to even attempt to work with you. Any credibility you may have had is lost in your completely destructive, unhelpful rants. 

You can keep tying your complaints and reports into your rants and negative attitude towards me, however you can also not expect me to be able to make practical sense of them or use them to improve my script.

I apologize if this is seen as unprofessional, but what I've said here are facts. I'm sorry if you've had difficulty with this script and made it your goal to ruin my sales in spite, however they have not only hurt your experience further, but also the experiences of every other user of this script. 

Your helpfulness has been below that of every other user of any of my scripts, including those who have chosen not to comment. Personally, I'm glad to have lost you as a customer and feel sorry for the remaining scripters you may purchase from in the future. 

Me ignoring you? You clearly have not understood a word I said in my ridiculously long reply to stuff's refund request. 

You're lack of respect, understanding, and knowledge makes it extremely hard for me to even attempt to work with you. Any credibility you may have had is lost in your completely destructive, unhelpful rants. 

You can keep tying your complaints and reports into your rants and negative attitude towards me, however you can also not expect me to be able to make practical sense of them or use them to improve my script.

I apologize if this is seen as unprofessional, but what I've said here are facts. I'm sorry if you've had difficulty with this script and made it your goal to ruin my sales in spite, however they have not only hurt your experience further, but also the experiences of every other user of this script. 

Your helpfulness has been below that of every other user of any of my scripts, including those who have chosen not to comment. Personally, I'm glad to have lost you as a customer and feel sorry for the remaining scripters you may purchase from in the future. 

Perfectly fine for me. This script is slowly dying, and pretty soon will be another dead script in the premium section. I started out with the highest respect for you, for I thought this was a good method. You are the one that made me lose all respect for you, and many of your customers have lost respect for you. You have done nothing but disappoint me, and many other customers. Literally, your script is one of the worst premium scripts I have used, with the lack of respect for your customers, lack of updates, lack of customer support. USA has already contacted you twice about this script, and soon you will receive your third warning, if another update isn't brought out. Just completely disappointing when scripter status requires more than a premium script does. I bet if many of your customers knew that you would not update your script in months, and act like this, we would never have bought your script.

yup lol, everyone just stopped using it cause theres no sight of him ever updating this script or bothering to

So, I'm assuming wastedbro has given up on this script? Not only is the script not being updated anymore, but it's not even being switched over to the repository.