Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

wastedbro

[Combat/Money Making][RDK] Red Dragon Massacre! [100k-250k/hr GP] [Mage/Range] [LOW Requirements]

162 posts in this topic

I honestly don't know why the bot would randomly start dying. 

I'm sorry, but  "I keep dying" isn't a proper bug report and doesn't help me much. Screenshots, extremely detailed reports, etc, would help me a lot more. 

Note: I know the bolt/arrow pickup is bugged right now. Please don't use it until I can fix it.

I honestly don't know why the bot would randomly start dying. 

I'm sorry, but  "I keep dying" isn't a proper bug report and doesn't help me much. Screenshots, extremely detailed reports, etc, would help me a lot more. 

Note: I know the bolt/arrow pickup is bugged right now. Please don't use it until I can fix it.

Aight, hopefully you'll fix it soon :)

dam died three times today. Sometimes my script will misclick and rune out to the dragon while already fighting the dragon.

Died several times yesterday while running the script. Didn't watch my character die any of those times, so obviously I don't know what killed me, but something is definitely killing me, and I can tell I'm not the only one.

Wasted, I understand you're busy but this script hasn't been updated in the past three weeks, despite there being several issues being brought to your attention by multiple people. Might be time for you to consider updating the script, or at least promising to take a look at the issues. 

Died several times yesterday while running the script. Didn't watch my character die any of those times, so obviously I don't know what killed me, but something is definitely killing me, and I can tell I'm not the only one.

Wasted, I understand you're busy but this script hasn't been updated in the past three weeks, despite there being several issues being brought to your attention by multiple people. Might be time for you to consider updating the script, or at least promising to take a look at the issues. 

yeah, well the script hasn't been updated since it was posted for sale. Hopefully he will come out with some updates soon. This script has such great potential

I know that's frustrating, but I need more detail

Personally, I don't bot nearly at all anymore. I have one account and I leave it open to script.

I have to rely on detailed bug reports to fix bugs. I have ideas to fix the small performance bugs. However, it seems that since a few days ago everyone is dying often. The problem is that I have no clue why and no one has been able to tell me yet. 

died three times yesterday. Literally can not run this script longer than 5 hours without dying.

Clearly a bug has appeared. I need help figuring it out.

Is there an estimated time where some of the bugs will be fixed? :o , and I'll try to take a look at how i die each die as well. Sadly, everytime i dont catch it, i come back and im in lumby alerady.

Is there an estimated time where some of the bugs will be fixed? :o , and I'll try to take a look at how i die each die as well. Sadly, everytime i dont catch it, i come back and im in lumby alerady.

Could be very quick after I know what the death problem is lol

Could be very quick after I know what the death problem is lol

ah , ill try to catch then :P , how about like the bolts bug and stuff :o

Are you trying to fix those bugs anyways? :o

Edited by hanks

Today going to vid my bot and figure out whats killing it and hopefully Ill post it to show you  :cool:

That would be really awesome. Thanks.

That would be really awesome. Thanks.

can u atleast fix the ammo drop bug,so it doesnt loot the ammo whilist in combat?

got perm'd on first ban for goldfarmer lol guess thats what i get for botting 13-83mage at rdks :P

Edited by D Bolter

I guess so, I haven't bee banned yet, and hopefully I don't get banned. I have 2 99's on my acc and another skill close to 99.

The bans may not have necessarily been from my RDK.

It's almost impossible to know Jagex's specific method used. Could have been related to botting in general (Botting too often), the method (Being reported, mod walking by, etc), or could not have been from RDK at all. If you get reported for botting mining, you may be banned for it a week later or more.

There are a lot of possibilities, so please don't assume that RDK is a high ban rate, especially since it is not even close to a hotspot.

The bans may not have necessarily been from my RDK.

It's almost impossible to know Jagex's specific method used. Could have been related to botting in general (Botting too often), the method (Being reported, mod walking by, etc), or could not have been from RDK at all. If you get reported for botting mining, you may be banned for it a week later or more.

There are a lot of possibilities, so please don't assume that RDK is a high ban rate, especially since it is not even close to a hotspot.

well could b also caused by the bot-like clicking method you use on the gates and lever, or the method of fighting you use where if the combat is stopped it will switch to the other dragon, or some of the other bugs in this script. Ofcourse all depends on how jagex's detection methods. Could or could not be caused by your bot, but its always a possibility that it is.