Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

wastedbro

[Combat/Money Making][RDK] Red Dragon Massacre! [100k-250k/hr GP] [Mage/Range] [LOW Requirements]

162 posts in this topic

Will my pure with 80 range be able to run this well? Very interested in this script :o, and what gear would you recommend for this on my pure

Yeah it should do alright. I don't have any recommendations on gear, though. The script supports it all.

Yeah it should do alright. I don't have any recommendations on gear, though. The script supports it all.

May i add you on skype? :o

Sent you a request

Edited by hanks

Thank you for making this script, I will not be trolling all of the worlds looking for these noobs to pk

You'd make more money and be less menacing to society if you would cut oak logs instead.

Some of the problems I have seen with this bot

1. When using the lever is it very glitch, and will sit there and constantly move the mouse around the lever over and over again, and could take over 30 seconds constantly moving the mouse before it clicks on the lever.

2. Also cutting webs seems bot like, as it clicks moves the mouse then moves the mouse back on the web and clicks again, and repeats this until the web is cut.
3. Clicking on doors is bot like too because it sits there trying to open it several times, even though the door is already open.

4. Combat has a few problems. When fighting the dragon, it moves the camera to the same position it seems every time it goes to attack the dragon. Also when you level up, it doesn't continue attacking that same dragon, it will move to the other dragon and start fighting him.

Those are the main problems I have seen so far.

These are some suggestions that you could add but of course isn't that important:

1. Drop the kebabs, beers, security books, etc that we get from the randoms.

2. Add a mouse so we can see the mouse of the script.

Some of the problems I have seen with this bot

1. When using the lever is it very glitch, and will sit there and constantly move the mouse around the lever over and over again, and could take over 30 seconds constantly moving the mouse before it clicks on the lever.

2. Also cutting webs seems bot like, as it clicks moves the mouse then moves the mouse back on the web and clicks again, and repeats this until the web is cut.

3. Clicking on doors is bot like too because it sits there trying to open it several times, even though the door is already open.

4. Combat has a few problems. When fighting the dragon, it moves the camera to the same position it seems every time it goes to attack the dragon. Also when you level up, it doesn't continue attacking that same dragon, it will move to the other dragon and start fighting him.

Those are the main problems I have seen so far.

These are some suggestions that you could add but of course isn't that important:

1. Drop the kebabs, beers, security books, etc that we get from the randoms.

2. Add a mouse so we can see the mouse of the script.

Thanks for addressing those. Currently, those problems are very minor under the current circumstances. I am more focused on adding Deathwalk right now, but I will try to get to those.

Edited by wastedbro

Thanks for addressing those. Currently, those problems are very minor under the current circumstances. I am more focused on adding Deathwalk right now, but I will try to get to those.

I'd say those are more important than adding deathwalk, considering they seem like they're quicker and easier to fix. All of those issues can impact the speed of the script and thus, the effectiveness.

Since when I asked about deathwalk prior to purchasing the script, you implied it wasn't really necessary (and pointed to a 20+ hour proggie), I would hope these issues have higher priority than something in your mind that's not that important.

^ i have also faced those problems, another one is when using ranged, and it isnt in the safespot it attacks the dragon once and moves back to the safe spot , and then going to pick up that 1 bolt that it used to hit the dragon. It should kill the dragon first then go pick it up, otherwise the script is fine other than those ^ listed above or when a random comes, it picks up the bolts after taking the mystery box and attacks another dragon instead of continuing the dragon it was attacking. When a stat levels up , it picks up the bolts as well then attacks another dragon instead of finishing it.

Edit: I also think these problems are more important than death walk atm. 

Edited by hanks

Yeah I believe those problems are more important too, that is why I mainly pointed them out. Fixing those problems could increase the script greatly, and make it less "Bot like". The mouse movement is very laggy it looks like, as it continuously moves it over objects even after its already clicked on them. Hopefully those are patched.

Edited by Regulater

Holy shit, no. Just ran the script for the first time.. the lever clicking is AWFUL. I'm sorry, but that's ridiculously bot-like and the furthest thing from a "minor" problem.

It hovers the mouse around the level while slightly moving the camera over and over for 20+ seconds. Not only is that EXTREMELY bot-like, but it greatly lowers the speed of the script if that's done every single banking run. I haven't run into any of the other issues people have posted, but holy shit there is no way the lever clicking issue is "minor". I think everyone who uses this script will agree with me.

Edit: For what it's worth, script is stable, albeit slow and clunky. If you can fix the script, and we can agree that in the future, issues such as the ones previously stated are not "minor" issues, I'll be more than happy to buy 2-3 more auth codes. Until then though, I'm a little wary.

Edit 2: I agree with the suggestion to drop junk items from random events, will increase the hides/bones per hour. 

Despite my complaints with the script, I am satisfied with how stable it is, don't get me wrong. I would like to purchase more auths in the future, will send you a PM.

Edited by stuffs

It takes my account over 1 minute to click on the lever through the method that is used to click on the lever. It seems like the method you use is just a check and guess method. The bot guesses where the lever is, then does a quick swipe to check for it, then repeats over and over again, even after it has already clicked on the lever.

It takes my account over 1 minute to click on the lever through the method that is used to click on the lever. It seems like the method you use is just a check and guess method. The bot guesses where the lever is, then does a quick swipe to check for it, then repeats over and over again, even after it has already clicked on the lever.

Actually, the lever isn't it's own object if that makes sense. If you were to highlight the "lever's" game model, it would highlight the entire wall. So, according to Tribot, the entire wall is the lever. 

I have a couple ideas to fix this, though. Please be patient.

tMXsSMZ.png

Was maging a new dragon even though there was loot to the right of it (Ironically, I only had room in inventory for two more items, so it killed the new dragon for nothing).

Actually, the lever isn't it's own object if that makes sense. If you were to highlight the "lever's" game model, it would highlight the entire wall. So, according to Tribot, the entire wall is the lever. 

I have a couple ideas to fix this, though. Please be patient.

Couldn't you just use color recognition for it? since nothing on that wall is close to the color red as the lever is?

The anti-pk is bugged too. When the anti-pk activated it logged out, went into world selection and just stopped there. Did not do anything after it went into world selection.

Got stuck on the south side (the side of the wall near the dragons, not near the mage bank) of the wilderness wall when trying to walk back to the bank. I walked east until I got to the gate, and it clicked the gate and continued working.. but it was stuck for 20+ minutes until I walked it over.

Died twice, dont know whats killing me :s

Edit: I think i know why i'm dying, when the box misclicks the safespot , it attacks a dragon and if a bolt drops on the ground , it moves back to the safespot then it has to go back to pick it up. Causing it to be slower or sometimes it stays there for a good 2 minutes or so.

Edited by hanks

Holy i just saved my bot from dying to the chaos elemental. I think what is killing me si the chaos elemental

Holy i just saved my bot from dying to the chaos elemental. I think what is killing me si the chaos elemental

What the hell is a chaos elemental?

What the hell is a chaos elemental?

I have no idea, it was this giant clouud thing level 300 something, it was on the gate to the bank near hell hounds

I have no idea, it was this giant clouud thing level 300 something, it was on the gate to the bank near hell hounds

Never seen or heard of that :o

Never seen or heard of that :o

Its one of the oldest bosses. It teleports you to it constantly and removes all your equipment. It is by the black knight fortress or whatever it is in 50 wild. Its the only monster that drops the dragon 2h.

well I died for the 7th time. Hopefully wastedbro can fix some of the issues we have told him about. Script is still on version 1.0 =(

Edited by Regulater

well I died for the 7th time. Hopefully wastedbro can fix some of the issues we have told him about. Script is still on version 1.0 =(

Im sure hes working on it :P