Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

wastedbro

[Combat/Money Making][RDK] Red Dragon Massacre! [100k-250k/hr GP] [Mage/Range] [LOW Requirements]

162 posts in this topic

really good script, but you need to figure something out with the slashing web after it returns + the lever. otherwise great script, it takes much of the Money per hour because it use alot of time on those things. but i have no idea how hard is it to script so sorry if the feedback is not progressive if you know what i mean. but that would be huge upgrade

really good script, but you need to figure something out with the slashing web after it returns + the lever. otherwise great script, it takes much of the Money per hour because it use alot of time on those things. but i have no idea how hard is it to script so sorry if the feedback is not progressive if you know what i mean. but that would be huge upgrade

Yes I will try to figure out why it is slow. It's hard to figure out, though :P

Due to your lower stats, your only hitting lower money, im guessing the approx 250k/hr is maximum with high stats

Yes definitely. 

I know most people don't have 99 range with a magic shortbow and broad arrows and void armor. But I have to include that in my estimated profits. 

I have some ideas to make the script cash per hour faster also xp aswell. enable energy (4) pots. 2 sips each way. almost make it possible to run all the time, and sorry i have no idea how hard it is. and next time you update, can u make it pick up half keys aswell mate? otherwise great script. and got no idea for the lever thing..

I have some ideas to make the script cash per hour faster also xp aswell. enable energy (4) pots. 2 sips each way. almost make it possible to run all the time, and sorry i have no idea how hard it is. and next time you update, can u make it pick up half keys aswell mate? otherwise great script. and got no idea for the lever thing..

"make it possible to run all the time" - I have no clue what that means or how it will help me lol

For an item to be added to the loot list, I will need the ID of the item and the EXACT name. IF you could get that for me I'd really appreciate it.

"make it possible to run all the time" - I have no clue what that means or how it will help me lol

For an item to be added to the loot list, I will need the ID of the item and the EXACT name. IF you could get that for me I'd really appreciate it.

RSItem#getDefinition#getName

You only need the id. Runelocus.com

985 987 is both ids for Half of a key
is name. thats both parts, i just got one as I looked at my bot no joking haha. so lucky.

RSItem#getDefinition#getName

You only need the id. Runelocus.com

Even if I can get the name, I still need to compare it with something to ensure the item is correct. For example, if there are 10 items on a tile, I will need to sort through them using their names.

985 987 is both ids for Half of a key
is name. thats both parts, i just got one as I looked at my bot no joking haha. so lucky.

Thank you :D

Even if I can get the name, I still need to compare it with something to ensure the item is correct. For example, if there are 10 items on a tile, I will need to sort through them using their names.

Thank you :D

No you don't.

RSitem[] x = GroundItems.find(ids);

for(RSitem i : x)

i.click("Take "+x.getDefinition().getName();

Typed it on my phone so obviously you need to add checks but that is the gist of it. Idk why you think you need to compare. #find only returns items that you searched for.

Edited by iPlayRunescape

No you don't.

RSitem[] x = GroundItems.find(ids);

for(RSitem i : x)

i.click("Take "+x.getDefinition().getName();

Typed it on my phone so obviously you need to add checks but that is the gist of it. Idk why you think you need to compare. #find only returns items that you searched for.

ahh you are using some new methods that were added into the API before the last time I updated my IDE with the newest version.

Thanks for helping me find it but it would have been easier if you had just told me they made an update that allowed me to get the name of a ground items :P

Edited by wastedbro

figured it out :D

10p61vp.png

20 minute trips, 30/28/hour with banking, 200k/hour :cool:

this is with low level armor/boosts, 70ish mage

Edited by hatshacker

10p61vp.png

Damn nice. I thought mage had a lower cap. Very impressed. Thanks :D

10p61vp.png

You're not using Fire Strike, are you?

I calculated 4 hours last night

I made 75K Hr at 94 magic fire strike, glory, zam robes, air staff, adfs, 2 lobs

30-40 Spells / Kill

How do I get 200K Hr cant be stats im 94 Mage if 55 Mage is pulling in 100K Hr

I calculated 4 hours last night

I made 75K Hr at 94 magic fire strike, glory, zam robes, air staff, adfs, 2 lobs

30-40 Spells / Kill

How do I get 200K Hr cant be stats im 94 Mage if 55 Mage is pulling in 100K Hr

For the 75k/hr: Could be declining prices.Could be luck that you didn't get as many bones and hides per hour as I did. Could be selling low. I don't know. I was getting 17 hides per hour at 55 mage, which is 85k alone. Add the bones, and you have a bit over 100k. Subtract the rune cost and you have about 100k.

You can't get 200k/hr until you realize that there are dozens of ways to kill these dragons and this script supports them all. Ever try ranging them with 90+ range?

Eh, what the hell. I have like 800k fire runes to waste.

I'll purchase this script when death walk is implemented. Any ETA on that?

Eh, what the hell. I have like 800k fire runes to waste.

I'll purchase this script when death walk is implemented. Any ETA on that?

I do not.

Although I'm a bit biased, I don't think lack of deathwalk should discourage you from buying. You saw the 22 hour proggy, right?

I do not.

Although I'm a bit biased, I don't think lack of deathwalk should discourage you from buying. You saw the 22 hour proggy, right?

and the 24?:P

12e69bcccde4a83cb35edeee49873d03.png

started at 13 mage

Bought this script,

Works great ran for VERY long proggies!

SELL HIGH :)

I recommend buying this since its limited sale, High profit. I suggest ranging with mith bolts and accum. Easily making 120M+ To 99 Range / 99 Mage off this.

I do not.

I'll bite, why not. Sent you $15.

Will my pure with 80 range be able to run this well? Very interested in this script :o, and what gear would you recommend for this on my pure

Edited by hanks