Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

wastedbro

[Combat/Money Making][RDK] Red Dragon Massacre! [100k-250k/hr GP] [Mage/Range] [LOW Requirements]

162 posts in this topic

Red Dragon Massacre

HXmWEGF.png

Features:

~ Kills Red Dragon in the wilderness. Banks at the mage bank.

~ Supports range and mage with every customization. ALL spells, ALL types of ranging. ( NOTE: Auto-cast is require for maging! )

~ Custom loot pickup.

~ Supports all types of food.

~ Anti-PK

~ Anti-stuck and failsafes. I've had over 20 hr proggies and the script has been tested for over 200 hours total. 

~ Supports Anti-Fire Potions (Ideal when ranging with a bow)

~ Safespotting! The script's first priority is to be on the safespot tile when near dragons to ensure safety.

~ Up to 250k/hr and possibly even more with extreme range boosts and levels.

Requirements:

~ Technically there are none, but I recommend 40-45+ Mage (Using fire strike) or 61+ range (Mage bow or rune c'bow). I would also recommend some HP if possible. While safespotting is usually effective at preventing you from being hit, hellhounds hit you sometimes on the way to the dragons. Also, random events and minor bugs may sometimes allow dragons to get a shot on you. 

Price: $15/auth (1 Instance per auth)

Note: This method is somewhat delicate. The number of auth codes sold WILL be limited.

Purchasing the script:

• Go to PayPal and sign in.
  • Send $15.00 to [email protected]
  • Make sure you select to transfer money to friends or family.
  • **IMPORTANT** Enter the email you want the auth sent to as a note. Specify that your payment is for Red Dragon Massacre. If no email is specified, I will use your paypal email
  • Confirm the payment.

To buy with OSGP, add my Skype (wastedbro). Price will vary and will likely be slightly higher in value than $15. I don't accept anything other than Oldschool GP or paypal (Although if you have a good online giftcard offer I may accept :P)

How to add this script:

1. Download Devloader, and place it in your bin folder (Click this link and it will auto download - http://devloader.com/Updater.jar)
  2. (You may need to disable your antivirus for this part), Double click on the updater jar, this will generate the files you need.
  3. That's it! Now start loader like you would start a normal script in the client and select my script! Enter your premium auth key
  4. You must have your client in lite mode for it to run. Go to File > Settings and make sure Lite mode is checked. If not, check it and restart the client.

Proggies:

50 Mage - Fire Strike - A bit under 100k/hr

21f3.png  

2wd3nsg.png

About 65 Range - Over 100k/hr

Gkm0s4Y.png

Wuq5rB0.png

Change Log:

Version 1.0 - 7/25/13

- Release version

If you have any questions please post them below. I always prefer answering questions in my thread rather than my Skype so please do it here.

Edited by wastedbro

Script is now live and ready for sale. Please follow the directions above to buy the script.

If you have any questions, post here or add my skype if absolutely needed. My Skype is in my signature.

no deathwalk?

also do i have to weild all my ranged ammo 

Edited by D Bolter

no deathwalk?

also do i have to weild all my ranged ammo 

Deathwalk is a likely future update.

No you don't need to wield all of your ammo, because of the "Amount of ammo per run" feature.

According to the bone/hide count, this script is nowhere near 250K/hr. Please explain, I'm genuinely interested in purchasing.

According to the bone/hide count, this script is nowhere near 250K/hr. Please explain, I'm genuinely interested in purchasing.

Of course not. In fact, I actually captioned each picture and said what the profit was on them. If you're implying that I was misleading or lying, please reread my thread.

The script is probably 80k-250k/hr. Like all combat scripts, it's heavily dependent on combat levels.

Mage gets you about 100k if you have 50+ using fire strike. High mage levels and other spells are untested.

Range gets you from 100k-250k and depends on your level, bow, arrow/bolts, etc. With high range (like in the 90s), using a bow and broad arrows, you can get over 200k/hr.

Alright, I see, I was just wondering why the GP rates fluctuated so much. Since this is a one-auth $15 script, I suppose it's unviable for gold farming but I may consider using this on my main when deathwalk/re-gearing is implemented. How much XP/hr do you reckon I'd get with 70 range and iron knives?

Alright, I see, I was just wondering why the GP rates fluctuated so much. Since this is a one-auth $15 script, I suppose it's unviable for gold farming but I may consider using this on my main when deathwalk/re-gearing is implemented. How much XP/hr do you reckon I'd get with 70 range and iron knives?

This is not a main training method. These are extremely high leveled dragons with very high defense levels.

Iron knives would be ineffective. 

You want rune crossbow and mith+ bolts OR a mage bow and adamant+ arrows. 

Also, while it isn't mass goldfarming friendly, the price is not the problem. Here's the math.

1 account = 100k/hr (low) = 1m-2m per day = $14-$28 per week.

Safespotting and anti-PK ensure maximum runtimes without death. The factors in possible deaths are very random (random events, Pkers, disconnects, etc), meaning that death isn't constant, it's random. Deathwalk, however, will be added soon when more people have this script.

Id like a script like this but I cant really justify it if it takes a week running 12+ hours a day just to break even, + runes/ammo cost(assuming i never get pk'd)

using fire bolt/blast/wave would make this a gp loss so fire strike is the only real magic option

Script looks good, but perhaps you should give out trial versions? RDK seems unorthodox for moneymaking in my opinion.

Id like a script like this but I cant really justify it if it takes a week running 12+ hours a day just to break even, + runes/ammo cost(assuming i never get pk'd)

using fire bolt/blast/wave would make this a gp loss so fire strike is the only real magic option

This is a lifetime auth code. I assume you would only buy this if you would actually use it a decent amount. If you don't think you can do a couple week's worth of botting with this script, don't buy it.

Think about it. It takes 1-2 days to make an account that can run RDK. So you make an account, buy this script, run it for 2 weeks, and you've made at least $40 profit.

Script looks good, but perhaps you should give out trial versions? RDK seems unorthodox for moneymaking in my opinion.

Red Dragons are in the deep wilderness. This method is kind of delicate. Giving trials hurts the method. That's why I said I will only be selling a certain number of auth codes.

Just purchased this..

Hope all goes well, gonna get 60 magic, then bot the hell out of this.

Just one question, what does anti pk entail? as in what does it actually do to avoid pkers :)

Just purchased this..

Hope all goes well, gonna get 60 magic, then bot the hell out of this.

Just one question, what does anti pk entail? as in what does it actually do to avoid pkers :)

It logs out when another player is near and hops worlds.

Wearing Mystic or another type of decent magic armor.. and using fire strike, how much gp/hr is this once you subtract supplies?

Also, is it just me or is the market a bit oversaturated? http://forums.zybez.net/runescape-2007-prices/945-red-dragonhide

It should be at least 100k/hr with that (I'm pretty sure)

The market can be odd. Today, as you can see, there are a couple thousand sell offers and almost no buy offers. 4 Days ago there were 30,000 buy offers and about 2000 sell offers. 

If that was how red dhides always are, the price wouldn't be 4-5k each lol (supply vs demand)

Looking to expand, how many auths are you planning to sell? If I bought 20 - 40 auths, would I get a price break?

is it updated? i think it has problems with the levers or is it just me?

The lever inside the mage bank is tricky. I need a better method to click it. Please allow a few seconds for it to click it for now. However, I assure you that it does work unless an RS update messed with it.

Looking to expand, how many auths are you planning to sell? If I bought 20 - 40 auths, would I get a price break?

Yes, but you will have to contact e by Skype. My skype: wastedbro

great script, loving it.

2wd3nsg.png

ran 22 hours perfect smooth until i ran outa runes then xfered and forgot to turn on auto cast and it died a few times lowering hides/hour

Edited by hatshacker

great script, loving it.

2wd3nsg.png

ran 22 hours perfect smooth until i ran outa runes then xfered and forgot to turn on auto cast and it died a few times lowering hides/hour

mage/hp lvl?

Due to your lower stats, your only hitting lower money, im guessing the approx 250k/hr is maximum with high stats