Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Optimus

Tri Experiment Fighter V2 - Perfect for training pures - 100k+ xp/hour - Blowpipe support - NO VIP NEEDED - Low requirements -

HUGE UPDATE - TRI EXPERIMENT FIGHTER V2

The script has been completely rebuilt, with the latest and greatest in antiban and performance enhancing technology!

Including brand new & custom:

• Customiseable fighting areas so you can now fight everywhere in the dungeon!
  • Pathfinding
  • Combat system
  • Potion system
  • Food system
  • Banking system
  • Antiban
  • Paint
  • And much more!

All of this has been achieved while keeping the GUI plain and simple to use, yet still packed with all the juicy features you love.

Here is a little sneak peak:

17cb7defa329ea1d62a302fa8a7b5710.png

The script is now very safe to use again! Enjoy <3 

Edited by Tri
  • Like 1

@Tri, I'm using the updated v2 version and its working great!, i'm using it through looking glass on an account that i hand trained up to high stats, so I'm fairly confident i can avoid a ban for atleast a month while i get the stats I need. However there are a couple of things that bother me that I'm not sure are related to the script or the bot its self, The Breakhandler is completely shit, it logs out and wont log back in at all, I would be willing to pay more if you could add a built in breakhandler into the script?  so it can take breaks every couple of hours?, also after killing an experiment it will have another experiment on screen but instead of going straight to attack it, the bot does weird camera movements and then goes in another direction to kill one further away. 

Other than that thanks!, Love your work, You're a great scripter.

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Macetheace said:

@Tri, I'm using the updated v2 version and its working great!, i'm using it through looking glass on an account that i hand trained up to high stats, so I'm fairly confident i can avoid a ban for atleast a month while i get the stats I need. However there are a couple of things that bother me that I'm not sure are related to the script or the bot its self, The Breakhandler is completely shit, it logs out and wont log back in at all, I would be willing to pay more if you could add a built in breakhandler into the script?  so it can take breaks every couple of hours?, also after killing an experiment it will have another experiment on screen but instead of going straight to attack it, the bot does weird camera movements and then goes in another direction to kill one further away. 

Other than that thanks!, Love your work, You're a great scripter.

Thank you.

Break handler login is probably tribot issue. Happens to me using LG with all scripts ive tried.

Seems to be working fine so far but the client debug is filled with the following messages when I choose the potion options. Still drinks the potions just fine but I thought this was strange.

[19:03:47] Potion : Strength potion STRENGTH boosted by less than: 4.0
[19:03:58] Potion : Super attack ATTACK boosted by less than: 3.0

@Macetheace Thanks for the feedback!

The break handler is actually completely controlled by the client, the only input the script has on the break handler is if you select 'return to bank before a break starts'. Which has no effect on the login bot. If you could add me on skype I'd be happy to check your break handler settings and make sure they're set up correctly ^_^ my skype is: tri.tribot

As for the target selection; The script will usually attack the most efficient experiment available, although occasionally the antiban will make you fight an experiment that isn't quite as efficient, just to mix things up a bit. 

Also I've just tested potions and they seem to be working fine for me, could you please add me on skype so I can make sure it's all setup correctly.

@dejsick Thanks for letting me know ^_^ I've removed the debug now.

Update:

• Fixed the 'fight radius' circle drawn on the minimap

For those who aren't aware, after the latest update the script is now capable of using the following potions:

• Combat potions
  • Super combat potions
  • Attack potions
  • Super attacks 
  • Strength potions
  • Super strengths 
  • Defence potions
  • Super defences 
  • Ranging potions
  • Magic potions

The script is running great for me ^_^

Edit : @Tri fixed the problem and was extremely helpful and patient with me. Great guy and offers the best support I have ever dealt with. If you are looking for an excellent all BS aside script, THIS IS IT!

Edited by Matt2k15
  • Like 1

@Tri I found 2 bugs that have to do with break handler so I am not sure if it's the fault of your script or tribot itself. I also messaged these to you on skype whenever you log-on today. I AM using Looking Glass if that has any difference or not.

1. when taking breaks the world selection screen was open and for some reason it kept trying to close it with the x at the top right but it just kept left clicking and holding the X instead of just clicking it once like normal. i was watching it so i had to x the world select screen myself and then it logged out on its own

2. before the bug above this one, i had to restart the script because when it logged out for break, client debug was showing it was still looking for npcs to attack(while being logged out) and when the break ended instead of logging back in and resuming it just stayed logged out and continued to look for more experiments to attack.

Edited by Matt2k15

@Matt2k15 That was an issue with the client, not the script ^_^ 

5 hours ago, plore1 said:

Does this script support blowpipe recharging? looking to bot my 15 pray pure here in the fastest way possible.

So darts+scales.

The script will not recharge blowpipes yet, although it will recognise when it's empty, then return to the bank and logout :) 

The script is running Perfectly!

Hey, I just activated your trial. The bot isnt drinking supper attack 3 and super str 3... Otherwise, looks promising so far.

EDIT: Same problem as up a few comments :D Now it drinks when I tick the boxt too.

I have a suggestion to make the bot more humanlike: When it clicks on the monster, the monster should be always visible, it clicks on the monster through a wall and no human could do that usually :D I dont feel its humanlike when it has always those long reaction times (its the ablc2 or what ever?).

By the way, what is the ban rate of the script? Any reports?

Edited by Bottivaa

On 24/09/2016 at 3:07 AM, foebotting said:

the script detects the npc very slow when turing the screen

Fixed ^_^ 

On 27/09/2016 at 5:03 PM, we all wumbo said:

Cant get dds to spec all 100% and switch back to primary weapon

will spec once and use dds instead of switching back

Fixed ^_^

On 30/09/2016 at 2:58 PM, grantonnn said:

my bot is glitched, when i start it i go to the bank and it says "withdrawing item number 0"  then it goes " stopping script because no items in the bank? even when im not using food or pots or ammo??????

Fixed ^_^ 

On 02/10/2016 at 1:05 AM, Bottivaa said:

Hey, I just activated your trial. The bot isnt drinking supper attack 3 and super str 3... Otherwise, looks promising so far.

EDIT: Same problem as up a few comments :D Now it drinks when I tick the boxt too.

I have a suggestion to make the bot more humanlike: When it clicks on the monster, the monster should be always visible, it clicks on the monster through a wall and no human could do that usually :D I dont feel its humanlike when it has always those long reaction times (its the ablc2 or what ever?).

By the way, what is the ban rate of the script? Any reports?

Fixed ^_^ 

On 03/10/2016 at 0:33 AM, foebotting said:

Could you add bone bolts as ammo?

Bone bolts are already added :)

Update:

• The script no longer worldhops to the new deadman worlds
  • Fixed special attacks
  • Fixed potions

The script is running Perfectly!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By ELON
      [ FREE ]   ELON Combat AIO  [ Open Source ] 

. Description:
      Train Combat Anywhere Banking support Looting support Potion support ABC2 LVL10 Free Fully Open Source JavaFx Gui Paint   
      GET SCRIPT HERE: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3549
      SOURCE LINK: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
    • By Optimus
      Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic!
      Glossary:
      1. Description

2. Combat Overview
           2.1 What Can the Script Kill
           2.2 Core Combat
           2.3 Looting
           2.4 Banking
           2.5 Progressive Training
           2.6 Worldhopping
      3. Magic Overview
           3.1 Regular Spellbook
           3.2 Ancient Spellbook
           3.3 Lunar Spellbook
           3.4 Combo Alching
      4. Purchase Info & 10 Hour Free Trial.
           4.1 Packages
      5. Testimonials
      6. Gallery

1. Description:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is a script engineered to safely train up your Combat, Magic and Slayer skills using nearly every training method available in the game.

Using ABC2 technology and thousands of hours of real human playing data, the script now out-performs most human players, while also avoiding bot-detection and staying under the radar from Jagex.
      2. Combat Overview:
      2.1 What Can the Script Kill?:
      The script is capable of killing every monster in the game, below are some noteworthy opponents: 
      Dragons - Including Green, Blue, Red, Black, Brutal, Adamant& Rune dragons - Amazing for goldfarming or training up your account.  Slayer monsters - Dark Beasts, Cave Krakens, Abyssal Demons, Drakes, Spiritual Mages/Warriors, Wyverns, Nechryaels, Gargoyles, Dust Devils & everything below. It will automatically use the required slayer items for finishing.  Crabs - The script can kill Rock crabs and Sand crabs. Resetting their aggro when necessary. (Ammonite and Swamp Crabs coming soon.) Experiments - Insane XP for pures. Yaks - Insane XP for mains. Chaos druids - Good goldfarming for medium level accounts. All wilderness monsters - Good for farming emblems & wildy slayer.  Dagannoths - Insane XP, I recommend bringing a cannon for maximum gains.  Nightmare Zone Bosses - The script can kill all bosses inside NMZ and drink all the potions. It will end once the dream is complete.  Stronghold of Security and other dungeons - The script supports all of these locations.  Plus 1000's of other monsters - Literally anything you can think of, some people even use it for KBD.  2.2 Core Combat:
      Below are some of the core features that make the script so powerful. Using the features mentioned below the script can perform just as good as any player. 
      Dwarf multicannon - The script will place, reload, pickup and stop your cannon decaying. Prayer - The script can use all prayers, including quick prayer, and even recharge your prayer at nearby altars.  Potions - Including Divine, Extended, Super, Regular, Energy, Stamina & NMZ potions.  Special Attacks - Supports every special attack weapon in the game, including weapon switching.  Guthans - The script can switch to Guthan's to heal, then switch back to your primary gear once hp is recovered.  Food - It can eat every type of food in the game. Even multiple types of food, simply seperate their names with a comma E.G Lobster, Swordfish. Bones to peaches - The script efficiently uses Bones to peach tablets if you've got them in your inventory.  Safe spotting - Safely train combat from a distance without taking any damage.  Uses slayer items to finish kills - Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammer etc. Detects if you've unlocked the slayer ability to auto-kill.  Bone burrying - Train up your prayer! 2.3 Looting:
      Looting by item name or ID - Simple to setup Looting by item price - E.G Loot all items over 500gp - Fetches prices from the Runescape grand exchange. Telekinetic grab support - For those hard to reach places.  High alching - Turn your loot into gold while you train! Pickup and re-equip ammo - Supports all ammo types. Ironman looting - The script will automatically detect if you're an Ironman, and loot accordingly.  Looting bag & Herb sack  - The script will automatically use them if you're carrying one. Accurate profit calculations  - Track your gains on screen or with your dynamic signature.  2.4 Banking:
      Supports every bank in the game - Can use every bank chest / booth / banker in RS. Fully customisable inventory setups. Supports all Teleports - The script can use all teleport methods including Spells, Tabs, Jewelery & Scrolls + more. Will bank for multiple conditions: 
      - Hp is below a set %.
      - Inventory is full.
      - Out of food.
      - Out of runes.
      - Out of ammo.
      - Out of all potions.
      - Out of prayer potions.
      - Out of antifire potions.
      - Out of cannonballs.
      - Before a break starts.
      - When your slayer task is complete. Heals to full HP at the bank - To save food during your trip, it'll heal up in the bank.  Logs out when you're out of supplies. 2.5 Progressive training: 
      The script can do the following when you level up, or after x amount of time:
      Upgrade equipment - E.g upgrade to Rune scimitar when you reach 40 attack. Change attack styles - E.g switch to Strength training after you reach 40 attack Change training method / location - The script can completely switch training methods, e.g Rock crabs to 60 strength, then go train magic to 70 alching, then switch back to Chaos druids after an hour. All without stopping the script.  2.6 Worldhopping: 
      The script uses both the ingame worldhopper and login screen worldhopper to find the ideal training spot. Note: All of these settings are optional. 
      Supports F2P, Members & DMM worlds  - It will automatically detect which you're in, and select worlds accordingly.  Worldhop when x players in your area - The script can count how many players are around and worldhop if it gets too busy.  Worldhop when there's a cannon in your spot - To avoid reduced XP / GP rates. Worldhop when there's a Jagex Moderator nearby - A safety precaution.  Worldhop when the break handler activated - So someone doesn't see you training for prolong periods of time. Worldhop when someone talks in your area. 3. Magic Overview:
      The script can train with pretty much every training method available, from Air strike to Ice barrage, it's all supported. 
      (The script can also loot, use cannon etc while using non-combat methods).

3.1 Regular Spellbook
      The script can use the following regular spellbook spells, both in combat & out of combat.
      Splashing Strike spells Bolt spells Blast spells Surge spells Enchant jewelry spells Superheat items Enchant crossbow bolt spells Curse spells Alchemy spells Teleport spells 3.2 Ancient Spellbook
      The script can use the following ancient spellbook spells.
      All rush spells All burst spells All blitz spells All barrage spells 3.3 Lunar Spellbook
      The script can traing using the following lunar spellbook spells.
      Humidify Superglass Make Tan Leather Plank Make Spin Flax String Jewelry  3.4 Combo Alching
      The script can also Combo alch, meaning it will cast the high alchemy spell after using another spell to recieve rapid XP.
      It can combo alch with the following spells:
      Combat / Alch - E.G Fire surge & Alch at the same time Curse / Alch - From curse up to stun it's all supported. Earn up to 180K XP/Hour Teleport / Alch - Very fast XP.  4. Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      Free Trial
      Price: FREE

Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
      1 month Package
      Price: $10

VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

2 week Package
      Price: $6

VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 2 weeks
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums
      To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic

5. Testimonials:

6. Gallery:

• By Zinkan
      Cow Killer, pretty simple.
      Kills cows in most parts of the map.
      The bot doesn't go outside the gate, so no worry about that.
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's TRiBot Credit Shop
      Purchase credits securely from a TRiBot Administrator, and get back to botting quickly!

Current Price: 1.69m OSRS/Credit or $1.15 BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC/Credit
      Lower prices available depending on quantity, discounts start at 50 credits!
      Contact Methods
      Discord: Fluffee#9509
      PM on the Forums
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 31 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 74 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies