Tri

Tri Experiment Fighter V2 - Perfect for training pures - 100k+ xp/hour - Blowpipe support - NO VIP NEEDED - Low requirements -

Hey Tri, first of all, fantastic script. I just have one quidk question. For world hopping, it logs out and doesn't log back in. I'm assuming because I have to input my info? Where exactly am I supposed to do that?

Hey man, glad you you like the script :)

For the worldhopping, you have to setup some accounts on the TRiBot account manager. To do this on tribot, click 'view' > 'account manager', and input the details of an account. Then, once you want to start the script, from the script selection screen, choose that account down the bottom right corner of the window.

guys what should i kill from to get to 50 attack def str starting from lvl 3?

Edgeville men could be a good start, I have a free bot for it: Man Fighter

Hey man, glad you you like the script :)

For the worldhopping, you have to setup some accounts on the TRiBot account manager. To do this on tribot, click 'view' > 'account manager', and input the details of an account. Then, once you want to start the script, from the script selection screen, choose that account down the bottom right corner of the window.

Edgeville men could be a good start, I have a free bot for it: Man Fighter

Thanks for the help with the account input! Handled that situation. The bot has been failing all randoms, and I unfortunately have died quite a bit these past few days. Hopefully this is resolved soon by Tri. Also, on occasion the bought will randomly say we are trying to evade something dangerous then turn off. Not sure why that ones happening 

Hey, I have had the script for a couple days now and I've been running it for quite a lot of hours, I must say it runs extremely well and it was flawless until today. Not sure how or why it happened as I was not looking at the bot, but when I looked at it, my character had died and it was in a PVP world (w337). Not sure if you have anything that checks for that, but it would be good to take a look at as I lost a pretty large amount of iron knives...

Other than that, thanks a lot! great script!!

Hello ! I have bought a VPS and it runs perfectly ! But when i want to use Tribot and i have everything set up i wake up and only 20K exp has been earned and the Tribot window has been shutted down ... How do i fix it? ( When i am using osbot it doesnt shut down..)

Hey, I have had the script for a couple days now and I've been running it for quite a lot of hours, I must say it runs extremely well and it was flawless until today. Not sure how or why it happened as I was not looking at the bot, but when I looked at it, my character had died and it was in a PVP world (w337). Not sure if you have anything that checks for that, but it would be good to take a look at as I lost a pretty large amount of iron knives...

Other than that, thanks a lot! great script!!

I have some checks for pvp worlds but I'll take another look at it tommorow :)

http://imgur.com/hJpcfse

yo theres a 48hr proggy, im very impressed with this bot, good job tri

and sorry about my  proggy pic, im not the best pc user

48 hours, thats insane :D

Hello ! I have bought a VPS and it runs perfectly ! But when i want to use Tribot and i have everything set up i wake up and only 20K exp has been earned and the Tribot window has been shutted down ... How do i fix it? ( When i am using osbot it doesnt shut down..)

Hmm I'm not sure what could be causing that as I don't use VPS's myself

try asking for help in the "client help" part of the forums: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/126-bot-help/

or client bugs: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/163-client-bugs/

Fix the frog random please. it always stops the bot.

I am not the coder of the random event solvers

I have some checks for pvp worlds but I'll take another look at it tommorow :)

48 hours, thats insane :D

Hmm I'm not sure what could be causing that as I don't use VPS's myself

try asking for help in the "client help" part of the forums: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/126-bot-help/

or client bugs: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/163-client-bugs/

I am not the coder of the random event solvers

Started bot with about 8k iron knives. Checked after about 7 hours, only killed 50 experiments and was standing near the ladder at dungeon exit. (Using South-East spot).

After that, I left the bot for 8 hours at West spot and it killed about 20 experiments and the script was stopped, because bot was stuck on mime random (After update).

Started bot with about 8k iron knives. Checked after about 7 hours, only killed 50 experiments and was standing near the ladder at dungeon exit. (Using South-East spot).

After that, I left the bot for 8 hours at West spot and it killed about 20 experiments and the script was stopped, because bot was stuck on mime random (After update).

If you ever get stuck again, give me some more info like what does the 'script state' say on the paint.

As for the mime random event; for the millionth time....I AM NOT THE CODER OF THE RANDOM EVENT SOLVERS, IF THEY FAIL, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ALL OVER MY THREADS, AS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY SCRIPT.

2dl4yvs.png

33ky74m.png

qpmr2h.png

nice :)

is experiments botwatched and does it have a higher ban rate then rock crabs? I'm thinking of buying the script, I was using a rock crab script and was only getting 20k exp per hr ranging rock crabs at 78 range. Will I get better here? 

I think it could be botwatched but i have botted from 80 str and im on 97 as we speak on my pure. You will get better exp with this script.

is experiments botwatched and does it have a higher ban rate then rock crabs? I'm thinking of buying the script, I was using a rock crab script and was only getting 20k exp per hr ranging rock crabs at 78 range. Will I get better here? 

I got about 33k exp/hr yesterday training at 71-75 range.

By the way, this bot is too obvious.

Some guy messaged me saying "I saw you botting at experiments." hours after I've stopped botting.

I can tell who bots or not easily too.

Tri, can you make the bot go near an experiment by either clicking on mini-map or clicking near the experiment, because tracking and clicking on an experiment through huge rocks and walking to it directly seems too botish.

• Like 1

TRI,

this script if flawless! i got 1 account to 84 range and another to 80 and another to 75. unfortunately, 2 of those 3 accounts got banned i think it was because i was running 4 bots on my comp all under the same ip one was a gold farmer and the other 3  were at experiments. idk how they dident catch the 3rd lol but im starting over. is there a limit as to how many accounts this can run? say If i ran those 3 accounts and 2 got ban and i made a brand new account would i be able to run it without repurchasing this bot?