Tri

Tri Experiment Fighter V2 - Perfect for training pures - 100k+ xp/hour - Blowpipe support - NO VIP NEEDED - Low requirements -

Hey Tri, first of all, fantastic script. I just have one quidk question. For world hopping, it logs out and doesn't log back in. I'm assuming because I have to input my info? Where exactly am I supposed to do that?

Hey man, glad you you like the script :)

For the worldhopping, you have to setup some accounts on the TRiBot account manager. To do this on tribot, click 'view' > 'account manager', and input the details of an account. Then, once you want to start the script, from the script selection screen, choose that account down the bottom right corner of the window.

guys what should i kill from to get to 50 attack def str starting from lvl 3?

Edgeville men could be a good start, I have a free bot for it: Man Fighter

Hey man, glad you you like the script :)

For the worldhopping, you have to setup some accounts on the TRiBot account manager. To do this on tribot, click 'view' > 'account manager', and input the details of an account. Then, once you want to start the script, from the script selection screen, choose that account down the bottom right corner of the window.

Edgeville men could be a good start, I have a free bot for it: Man Fighter

Thanks for the help with the account input! Handled that situation. The bot has been failing all randoms, and I unfortunately have died quite a bit these past few days. Hopefully this is resolved soon by Tri. Also, on occasion the bought will randomly say we are trying to evade something dangerous then turn off. Not sure why that ones happening 

Hey, I have had the script for a couple days now and I've been running it for quite a lot of hours, I must say it runs extremely well and it was flawless until today. Not sure how or why it happened as I was not looking at the bot, but when I looked at it, my character had died and it was in a PVP world (w337). Not sure if you have anything that checks for that, but it would be good to take a look at as I lost a pretty large amount of iron knives...

Other than that, thanks a lot! great script!!

Hello ! I have bought a VPS and it runs perfectly ! But when i want to use Tribot and i have everything set up i wake up and only 20K exp has been earned and the Tribot window has been shutted down ... How do i fix it? ( When i am using osbot it doesnt shut down..)

Hey, I have had the script for a couple days now and I've been running it for quite a lot of hours, I must say it runs extremely well and it was flawless until today. Not sure how or why it happened as I was not looking at the bot, but when I looked at it, my character had died and it was in a PVP world (w337). Not sure if you have anything that checks for that, but it would be good to take a look at as I lost a pretty large amount of iron knives...

Other than that, thanks a lot! great script!!

I have some checks for pvp worlds but I'll take another look at it tommorow :)

http://imgur.com/hJpcfse

yo theres a 48hr proggy, im very impressed with this bot, good job tri

and sorry about my  proggy pic, im not the best pc user

48 hours, thats insane :D

Hello ! I have bought a VPS and it runs perfectly ! But when i want to use Tribot and i have everything set up i wake up and only 20K exp has been earned and the Tribot window has been shutted down ... How do i fix it? ( When i am using osbot it doesnt shut down..)

Hmm I'm not sure what could be causing that as I don't use VPS's myself

try asking for help in the "client help" part of the forums: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/126-bot-help/

or client bugs: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/163-client-bugs/

Fix the frog random please. it always stops the bot.

I am not the coder of the random event solvers

I have some checks for pvp worlds but I'll take another look at it tommorow :)

48 hours, thats insane :D

Hmm I'm not sure what could be causing that as I don't use VPS's myself

try asking for help in the "client help" part of the forums: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/126-bot-help/

or client bugs: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/163-client-bugs/

I am not the coder of the random event solvers

Started bot with about 8k iron knives. Checked after about 7 hours, only killed 50 experiments and was standing near the ladder at dungeon exit. (Using South-East spot).

After that, I left the bot for 8 hours at West spot and it killed about 20 experiments and the script was stopped, because bot was stuck on mime random (After update).

Started bot with about 8k iron knives. Checked after about 7 hours, only killed 50 experiments and was standing near the ladder at dungeon exit. (Using South-East spot).

After that, I left the bot for 8 hours at West spot and it killed about 20 experiments and the script was stopped, because bot was stuck on mime random (After update).

If you ever get stuck again, give me some more info like what does the 'script state' say on the paint.

As for the mime random event; for the millionth time....I AM NOT THE CODER OF THE RANDOM EVENT SOLVERS, IF THEY FAIL, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ALL OVER MY THREADS, AS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY SCRIPT.

2dl4yvs.png

33ky74m.png

qpmr2h.png

nice :)

is experiments botwatched and does it have a higher ban rate then rock crabs? I'm thinking of buying the script, I was using a rock crab script and was only getting 20k exp per hr ranging rock crabs at 78 range. Will I get better here? 

I think it could be botwatched but i have botted from 80 str and im on 97 as we speak on my pure. You will get better exp with this script.

is experiments botwatched and does it have a higher ban rate then rock crabs? I'm thinking of buying the script, I was using a rock crab script and was only getting 20k exp per hr ranging rock crabs at 78 range. Will I get better here? 

I got about 33k exp/hr yesterday training at 71-75 range.

By the way, this bot is too obvious.

Some guy messaged me saying "I saw you botting at experiments." hours after I've stopped botting.

I can tell who bots or not easily too.

Tri, can you make the bot go near an experiment by either clicking on mini-map or clicking near the experiment, because tracking and clicking on an experiment through huge rocks and walking to it directly seems too botish.

• Like 1

TRI,

this script if flawless! i got 1 account to 84 range and another to 80 and another to 75. unfortunately, 2 of those 3 accounts got banned i think it was because i was running 4 bots on my comp all under the same ip one was a gold farmer and the other 3  were at experiments. idk how they dident catch the 3rd lol but im starting over. is there a limit as to how many accounts this can run? say If i ran those 3 accounts and 2 got ban and i made a brand new account would i be able to run it without repurchasing this bot?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Assume
      Combat AIO  [Premium Edition]
      Combat AIO is TRiBot's most advanced combat script. Written by Assume, one of TRiBot's most popular scripters, Combat AIO strives to be the highest quality script available.
      Features:
      AIO Combat Customizable looting with loot over X value support!  Special Weapon support of all spec weapons (if I forgot one, let me know I can add it instantly!) Static protection prayer support Complete potion support (This is automatic, you do not need to do anything to enable it!) Combat radius Saving your settings Perfect combat system custom pathing support Piety/Chivarly Flickering  Banking with automatic teleport support (Just hit start and there's a good chance it'll bank without anything from you) Guthans Bones to Peaches (tabs only) Range support Telegrab Alching Save/load and share customized paths Progression mode (change attack style, etc etc)
      Price: $12.99 for 180 days or $3.99/month or $2.99/2weeks
      How to buy:
      Option 1: Purchase with credits through the TRiBot repository

Join Discord chat for support

Current GUI:

Bug report format:

FAQ:
      Q: How do I get updates?
      A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.  Q: Are there any banned locations?
      A: No Q: Will this script work anywhere? A: The script is designed as a general combat bot and will work in the vast majority of locations. Areas with specialized events may not work (though some will) if you have questions about a specific area ask.  Progress and bug reports are appreciated, enjoy!

Terms of Service:
      You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.
      Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
      I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you automatically accept the updated terms.
    • By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm 😉)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• By Thebot13
      I think I may have figured out a technique used by the software botwatch they may look at a new account since the new account is at an extremely low ranking of several 100,000 if you continuously train on that account including other methods it uses to detect it must go by ranks as the most primary method of finding and flagging new accounts that are being botted.

This also concerns mains that are botted let's say if you go over an increase of 80,000+ ranks in 24 hours. Then the botWatch system flags or account for a mod to look at. 

I suggest tracking you account closely on CrystalMathlabs and watch your ranking. I would suggest that you stay under the 30,000 rank increase in any given skill

**EDIT This is purely thought based, noone knows how the botwatch programme detects botters.
    • By Zepix
      Hi guys, i have this annoying issue, that whenever i open my Tribot client, it shows a white box, where it says TRiBot Login in the top left, and the rest is just white/blank.

It's been like this for days. I've tried to install and uninstall Java 8, I also tried using Jarfix, etc etc. What can i possibly do, to fix this? 
  • Our picks

• This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 23 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
      • 12 replies