Tri

Tri Experiment Fighter V2 - Perfect for training pures - 100k+ xp/hour - Blowpipe support - NO VIP NEEDED - Low requirements -

hey the script has recently been running behind slayer tower on its way to the bank... and just standing there.  

It doesnt log out or anything just stands there till i come back to the computer so i was wondering if it would be possible to be fixed or if anyone else has had the same issue? 

i was told to post it to the scripter opposed to the community :P

Please help me i love this bot and this is first problem :P

Thanks so much,

I think many people are having this problem, I know I am. The script has been amazing except for this one bug....it's a really annoying bug when you afk for 6+hours and he's stuck there when you get back.

Todays update:

Safety Updates :D

• When using the break handler, the bot will now make sure it is safe to logout before trying to logout
  • Now if you fail a random event, the bot will now run to a safe spot before ending the script.

Woke up this morning with my character behind the castle.

EDIT: Another thing. When fighting, if your current experiment gets to low health, the bot will automatically cursor over a new experiment while you finish off the current one. I really like this feature- however, many times after killing the current experiment and having its cursor on a new experiment, the bot will snap the camera around and fight a different one that it wasn't even looking at before. If you could fix that, it would be awesome. :) Fantastic script though, got 68 - 70 strength last night, hoping to get to 72 strength by tomorrow!

Edited by Billy Mays

Hello! I have had no response. I bought this script a few months back. My GUI looks nothing like the one posted on the first page. Is there a way to update my script and if so how? If anyone knows how to do would really appreciate it

It should update it automatically once you run the script.

Guys how do i run the bot for long periods of time??? Everytime i leave it on overnight the script ends. How do i prevent this??? I used the repository to add the script instead of downloading. Does this make a difference??? Please help!

Hey are you selecting an account when you start the script?