Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
Tri Experiment Fighter V2 - Perfect for training pures - 100k+ xp/hour - Blowpipe support - NO VIP NEEDED - Low requirements -

3,217 posts in this topic

The chat antiban will talk to other players in the same fight spot as you. It will ask them things like what certain stats are, and tell them to swap worlds, or just say hey or hello. But I'm still adding to it.

And the hover option is now compulsory, it speeds up xp/hr no matter what so I made it always on :)

oh ok sweet cool thanks man!

With the chat antiban thing how often does it talk? and is it real repetitive? cause if it keeps saying the same thing over it would be obvious :P

oh ok sweet cool thanks man!

With the chat antiban thing how often does it talk? and is it real repetitive? cause if it keeps saying the same thing over it would be obvious :P

It is completely randomised, but will not talk very often. Tommorow I will work more on the chat antiban, but for now I would only use it if you are going to babysit

Awesome to see many updates going, going to try it !

Edit: Still attacks sometimes others their experiments.

Edited by control143

I have no idea how but I found myself at edge spawn when I left it overnight. Had ranger boots and hat on along with 30K iron knifes, luckily, I was wearing Ring of Life so didn't lose it.

Wear ring of life if you're risking quite a bit just incase guys, other than that. Great script and is running smoothly.

Edited by melikechi

You should make to you can save your options in the gui ;)

also go on skype 

Edited by Larry Bird

got a 2day banned (not on my main account tho)

nnj2yjymdym1.png

If i bot again with this account ill get perm banned?

when does this is deleted?

what so you got banned with this script?

Ive been using this for over 24 hrs straight and have yet to be banned and this has a very good antiban.

well yes with this script but i got banned from a mod

maybe he didnt hop when he came idk

still best experiments script out there

f3hlk5.png

60 attack 90 strength proggie. getting 50k str xp an hour, very nice

Thats also with a few world hops as well

Edited by koston120
1 person likes this

For some reason Devloader.com is down, meaning we can't run the client. I'm trying to contact the Devloader.com developer to ask him what the situation is. Please don't complain to me, I have no control over Devloader and I hope it will be working again very soon.

Edited by Tri

haha dang I ran it while the devloader was down and I just stopped it to get more pots come to find its down :(

1 person likes this

XkwzjTH.png

Lol was just about to stop the script when i saw dev was down. Guess ill let it run out of knives!

EDIT: This is with iron knives and ranging pots at the west spot.

Edited by purangon
1 person likes this

having problems getting it started. when i try to open the updater file in my bin folder a message pops up "could not find main class:main.program will exit"

perhaps you could help me set it up when you have time. 

Edited by ando041

having problems getting it started. when i try to open the updater file in my bin folder a message pops up "could not find main class:main.program will exit"

perhaps you could help me set it up when you have time. 

sure , add my skype; tri.tribot