Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

The TRiBot Repository

37 posts in this topic

wfz2.png

Hello,

I have recently finished developing a repository/SDN for TRiBot scripts. This will give users the ability to easily add/remove and manage the scripts they use in an online interface.

Here is the link to the TRiBot Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/.

Adding a repository script is simple. Just find the script you want and click the "Add" button. The next time you open up TRiBot's script selector, the script should be accessible. It's just that simple!

Scripters: Adding your script to the TRiBot Repository is relatively simple. Simple access the Scripter Panel (via the nav bar) to see what's available for you. Submitting a new script or updating the source to your script will place your request on the 'Script Submission Queue'. Members of the TRiBot Staff will then review your request and can either deny it or approve it. Remember, you must upload the source files (.java) compressed in a zip file (.zip).

Thank you and enjoy! Edited by The Black Tux
It's .java not .src
2 people like this

nice

Before I sell any scripts I have a couple of questions:

How will payments for payed scripts be done? 

What percentage if any are you taking from sales?

Are old loaders such as Salvation Loader and DevLoader going to be disallowed?

How are scripts being secured?

If old loaders are being banned than how do we swap customers from the old loaders to the repository without charging them twice?

Edit: Elmo said no premium scripts on repository yet, but I would still like to know how these issues will be addressed in future development of the repository. 

Edited by wussupwussup

Note: Currently premium scripts are not going to be added to the repository. There will be an update for when they can be sold using the repo.

Note: Currently premium scripts are not going to be added to the repository. There will be an update for when they can be sold using the repo.

When you guys are looking at payment processing options you should have a look at accepting mobile payments, that could basically double (or more) sales compared to just online payments.

1 person likes this

When you guys are looking at payment processing options you should have a look at accepting mobile payments, that could basically double (or more) sales compared to just online payments.

Also a way for Tribot to convert gold into cash. (ex Gold prices are $2.2 mark gold as $2 for the conversion rate)

Might be a little difficult but 20% of my sales are gold sales

I feel bad for whoever has to read through my sources. I have about 20 class files for my fisher.

I feel bad for whoever has to read through my sources. I have about 20 class files for my fisher.

27 java files in Combat AIO Compiles to be 90 class files

I highly doubt they read them thoroughly 

Edited by wussupwussup

I'm sure most of those are quite light with a few clusterfucks here and there

Nope, I have to read every last line.

do u need scripters rank to upload scripts on sdn? or is it just a coincidence that all the scripts on there atm r from peeps with scripters rank

How do I get this to work? I added a couple scripts to test it out, but none of them show up?