Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J J

Scripting tutorial for 2007 RuneScape - Making a flax spinner

30 posts in this topic

Part #1

Part #2

Part #3
(Reupload)

Part #4

Part #5
Edited by J J
1 person likes this

This well defiantly become helpful for people who do not know how to make scripts yet.

Thanks again for a wonderful release JJ.

I followed part 1, and I managed to dump into a problem.

I want to use the banker at the TzHaar-place, instead of a normal banker.

What am I doing wrong?

package scripts;import java.awt.Color;import java.awt.Graphics;import org.tribot.api2007.Banking;import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSTile;import org.tribot.script.Script;import org.tribot.script.ScriptManifest;import org.tribot.script.interfaces.Painting;@ScriptManifest (authors = { "MinisterRage" }, category = "Mining", name = "Mini's Goldminer")public class goldminer extends Script implements Painting {		private final RSTile BANK_TILE = new RSTile(2444, 5180, 0);		private final int BANKER_ID = 2619,						  GOLD_ORE_ID = 444;						@Override	public void onPaint(Graphics g) {		g.setColor(Color.YELLOW);		g.drawString("Mini's Goldminer", 10, 70);	}		@Override	public void run() {		println("Mini's Goldminer has launched");				Banking.openBankBanker();						sleep(1000);	}}

I looked at part 2 and it is just gorgeous, thanks for the contribution again JJ.

Updated with ALL five out of five parts now! Enjoy.

I have the scripts source in the local script folder, but it won't show up in start script. Do I have to compile it before I run it inside tribot itself?

I seem to be getting stuck, I'm at the very end of Part 1 and I've tried everything but it just says this.

Posted Image

Should be working,

https://tribot.org/doc/org/tribot/api2007/Interfaces.html

Perhaps you imported "Interfaces" from something else.

I have the scripts source in the local script folder, but it won't show up in start script. Do I have to compile it before I run it inside tribot itself?

You need to have the compiled files, .class files.

EDIT: .bin files what was I thinking lol

Your interface explorer, I want that. :(

its free, trilez has a good one too

here is how you get it, open the bot client and just follow the pictures:

1. Click View Store

Posted Image

2. Click more info under JJ interface

Posted Image

3. Click activate

Posted Image

4. Reload client. Click script > run script > tools > JJ interface explorer > Start

Posted Image

Your interface explorer, I want that. :(

Well it has been explained by yaswaggin above :)

Would you be able to create a guide with a simple eat function and attack?

I could make something like that and something like filtering out monsters that are in combat.

when i get to around 12:50 in the 3rd video, my script just stops whenever the character gets close to the staircase...?

Sorry guys I reuploaded the 3rd video because my username was visible somewhere because of a random.

New links

Part #1

Part #2

Part #3

(Reupload)

Part #4

Part #5

Lol..I didn't even realize that they had a tutorial for this. So many people are requesting that I make a flax spinner?? XD