Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

ABCL10 - Tri Edgeville Man Fighter [130k+/HR]

741 posts in this topic

naw it didnt go for ladder, got a chicken aswell luckily killed it i guess :s

In the paint did the script state say : Evade_randoms?

In the paint did the script state say : Evade_randoms?

yes but it wouldnt click on ladder, when i manually clicked on it and came back down the chicken was still there. so i had to run to edge bank to get it off.

dont stress to much most scripts are derping on evil chicken, im just glad to see yours banks/opens doors LOL.

yeah tri.
been running it for a few.
its alittle slow
but its probs the best bot out there atm.
others are all outdated.
hasnt failed a random event for me and banks and all
thank you very much for such a smooth script.

hi i have a question about the herbs, how do you know which ones which before selling? do i id them in nardah?

hi i have a question about the herbs, how do you know which ones which before selling? do i id them in nardah?

Thanks for this, excellent so far. Not sure if it is because I'm ranging, but it struggles a lot to detect when its in combat. Will try and fight two or three at a time. Apart from that its running well. Best is only 2 hours so far, but I'm almost certain thats cause of my net.

It's nowhere near 145k/h for me.

I know I am low level but I still 1-2 hit the men, they only have 7hp lol.

Using 3 trout because I have full armour, only use 1-2 per trip.

Runs awesome though, just a spare account I'm using 'cause it got banned hunting for 2 days so I can't go back to hunter or I'll get perm banned. Here is a proggy if you want one for the first page.

http://gyazo.com/0de85c06ee3f20b73be8edc633c0c2c9

Thanks alot for this nice script. :)

Edited by rsnats

When it detects a swarm it should try and climb up the ladder, did it try at all? Sorry I havn't been able to test the random evading much. I will work on it tommorow, I'm about to release my experiment fighter :)

tri can you do a ghoul script sometime :D love your scripts!

I was surprised by how well this bot ran! I've been running this for hours, with occasional checkups. Been getting LOADS of unids!

Although it's not completely flawless, it's pretty damn close! When encountering the Evil Chicken your character won't run away, nor go up the ladder. Bot seems to do fine with the other random events.

It would also be nice if you added an option to where it won't eat the food to make space, or maybe you can also add an option to make it so you don't get any food from the bank. 

The art is very clean and easy to read, I really like how you have the "Show Lootlist" and "Hide Paint". I noticed the "TTNL:" which i'm assuming stands for Time Till Next Level, wasn't registering. Not a problem though!

Anyways, thanks for the awesome script!

Please make an edgeville druid script, I love your man killer, druid killer would be pretty awesome tho and more xp + profit.
I'd also like to add, men drop far lower herbs than druids so best to make druids eh?

Edited by poplawler

Edgeville druid script would go down a treat now tbh, I'm about to hit 60 strength on my obby tank.

Would be more than happy to help getting ID's if you add me on skype and guide me a litte, or if you want to borrow an account to get them yourselves just lmk, anything I can do to help.

As for the men, I'm on 5 hours again, will try and get as long as I can today and post. :)

e/ Maybe you should even make it premium as to not get people running 20 accounts there.

Just 1-2 accounts per auth, etc.

Edited by rsnats

Edgeville druid script would go down a treat now tbh, I'm about to hit 60 strength on my obby tank.

Would be more than happy to help getting ID's if you add me on skype and guide me a litte, or if you want to borrow an account to get them yourselves just lmk, anything I can do to help.

As for the men, I'm on 5 hours again, will try and get as long as I can today and post. :)

e/ Maybe you should even make it premium as to not get people running 20 accounts there.

There is already premium druid killers, I'm tryna get a leech here :(

Alot of effort went into this script and its very clear that the scripter intends for his script to be of a very high quality as far as total time running. The script doesn't stop constantly or have issues that many other combat scripts generally do.

My only request would be that the script not eat the food unless your lower than the hp that you entered into the gui. The reason I request this is due to the fact that after you lvl, you don't need food. I personally have 5 accounts that don't need food.

tri can you do a ghoul script sometime :D love your scripts!

I was surprised by how well this bot ran! I've been running this for hours, with occasional checkups. Been getting LOADS of unids!

Although it's not completely flawless, it's pretty damn close! When encountering the Evil Chicken your character won't run away, nor go up the ladder. Bot seems to do fine with the other random events.

It would also be nice if you added an option to where it won't eat the food to make space, or maybe you can also add an option to make it so you don't get any food from the bank. 

The art is very clean and easy to read, I really like how you have the "Show Lootlist" and "Hide Paint". I noticed the "TTNL:" which i'm assuming stands for Time Till Next Level, wasn't registering. Not a problem though!

Anyways, thanks for the awesome script!

Please make an edgeville druid script, I love your man killer, druid killer would be pretty awesome tho and more xp + profit.

I'd also like to add, men drop far lower herbs than druids so best to make druids eh?

great script man! props

Alot of effort went into this script and its very clear that the scripter intends for his script to be of a very high quality as far as total time running. The script doesn't stop constantly or have issues that many other combat scripts generally do.

My only request would be that the script not eat the food unless your lower than the hp that you entered into the gui. The reason I request this is due to the fact that after you lvl, you don't need food. I personally have 5 accounts that don't need food.

Yeah in that situation I would just bring 1 food per load, it will then loot until your inventory is full, and then it will eat that food to make room for food.

As for making a druid script or a better combat xp bot. I am literally 99.5% finished my absolutely flawless experiment fighting bot. I am getting 45k str xp/hr without using any food on a zerker. Keep an eye on this thread tommorow and I'll keep you guys updated on the release!

14 days ban after using it for 10 hours lol

P.S. Great nearly flawless script tbh. Just sometimes it misses evil chicken and fights it instead of running

Edited by Sashiukas

seems good so far, occasionally i look at it though and it just stands there for quite a while doing nothing

Very HQ script and I appreciate it very much, my only negative comment about it would be the fact that my CPU usage goes crazy when I start only one of these, I think it's due to the heavy paint, however I'm not a scripter so I wouldn't know, but anyhow, thanks! :)

For some reason, it keeps getting stuck on bone burrying. Any clue what's wrong?

Also, is there an option to not run food?

Edited by chriswantsboost

For some reason, it keeps getting stuck on bone burrying. Any clue what's wrong?

Also, is there an option to not run food?

In what way is it getting stuck?

And no just bring 1 food.