Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dariusquantums

C4 or Jack3D Micro or Craze?

19 posts in this topic

Just wondering what's the best preworkout supplement. Any ideas? I've taken Craze before an doesn't really seem to have an effect on me, although I hear many good things about it. I guess some thing in my body is really tolerant to it. I might stack HemaVol and Jack3D as well.

jack3d is crazy if u can get the old formula (dont know if u know but they changed it cus it was too strong) but the old stuffs great

same with craze thats good too

Craze contains amphetamines... So I'd stay away for that.

As for jack3d, it all depends on the user. One scoop makes some people go crazy, and I have a few friends who have even had heart palpitations while on it, although I've never had any sort of problem with it. I have to take about 2 scoops now to feel the full effects of it, and I've never had any weird side effects, so it's 100% dependent on the user. The reason jack3d is banned is because it was often misused. People would use it to stay awake or try to stay concentrated, and some absolutely retarded college kids actually started using it to mix drinks. The ingredient that makes it so questionable is 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCL, although when it's taken in moderation, and as the bottle suggests, has little to no adverse side effects.

C4 is great. You build up tolerance to it quicker than jack3d, but Just take a weeks break after a month or so and you'll be fine to start at your original dosage again. 

I'd also recommend trying out Muscle Pharm Assault. I personally build a tolerance to this realllly quickly, but when I do take this I love it.

The best way to assess your tolerance is to think about how you react to caffeine. If a little caffeine goes a long ways, try with half a scoop.

Take everything I've said with a grain of salt, and good luck!

Crazeeeeee...! idk if ur still reading this lol but Ive taken all three. Ive went through 4 tubs of the old formula c4 which was amazing, best ive ever taken imo (but 1st too, which might have an impact) I then tried the new c4 extreme and i think it blows so i moved on. I would not recomend the new c4 i think its banking on its older popularity. The old formula of Jack3d is really good too i would recomend it over c4 because you can still get the older formula with 1.3 dimeth in it. I wouldnt buy the new jack3d.

But craze is amazing. Craze can make me workout for 3 houres straight it i dont make an effort to stop haha. Craze gives me incredible clean energy with only 2 scoops! I have to take 4 scoops of jack3d to feel anything, so that makes craze even cheaper. And btw if you really search google you can find craze for like 30$ i found a website after looking through google for 2 houres :P Not tellin tho, you gotta find it.

Buy Craze if you can find it, if not then get the old jack3d.

Try Hemavol. It's a non-stimulant pre workout that gives you some solid focus and endurance. It adds plasma to your blood which helps with your circulation, getting you more blood to your muscles and more pump with your lifts. You can add any of the supplements listed above with it but it works really well on its own. 

pre work outs keep getting recalled back for an igredient, id stay away for awhile. First jack3d than craze a few others got recalled to

I am currently using mutant mayhem :)) I have used many other mutant -products and been very happy with them. I'd suggest mutant