FallenShadow

[Outdated] All in one support thread.

What is your problem?:  I press the loader and it doesn't open or say any error message.

PC/Mac: Mac

Was it working successfully at an earlier time: First time

Screenshots of relevance:http://prntscr.com/5opf6j

Detailed Bog Debug tab paste if possible:

What did you try? It seems it's not using Java to boot it up. Make sure you've downloaded the latest version of java on there site. 

Hello, I bought extended vip today and sometimes i dont see any scripts when i click on it? anyone know what is the problem? i activated them but i dont see them only sometimes.. help me plz

You mean the start scripts button? And this only happens sometimes? It's most likely that your computer fails to connect to the tribot servers sometimes and therefore cannot load any scripts, just try again :)

You mean the start scripts button? And this only happens sometimes? It's most likely that your computer fails to connect to the tribot servers sometimes and therefore cannot load any scripts, just try again :)

i cant start botting like normal human being because its 90% of time empty script

Edited by mudrlantik

What is your problem?: starting up tribot 

PC/Mac: mac

Was it working successfully at an earlier time:a while ago, before java update

Screenshots of relevance: http://gyazo.com/447311f7d709ecd2fae168c67d39eb3d

Bog Debug tab paste if possible:none

​note: i believe the issue is the JVM (JavaVirtualMachine), keeps saying a out of date JVM (7.0_45 which I'm assuming is for java 7) which i updated to Java 8 update 31. java 8 won't show up as a option as a java version for the bot.

Edited by foxfall

What is your problem?: 
Hi i just installed the Tribot on my computer. When i open it i putted it on 512 mb, chose consol methode and it stand on c:programfils(x86)/Java/jre7. It opens a screen then i click on new client, it opens runescape 3 and then it shut down.

It stand that i have to send a bug report. What do i need to do to make it work? 

i tryed to copy that window with my bugs but dont know how to do this

Sorry for bad english
PC/Mac: acer aspire E15

Was it working successfully at an earlier time: no

What is your problem?: 

Hi i just installed the Tribot on my computer. When i open it i putted it on 512 mb, chose consol methode and it stand on c:programfils(x86)/Java/jre7. It opens a screen then i click on new client, it opens runescape 3 and then it shut down.

It stand that i have to send a bug report. What do i need to do to make it work? 

Sorry for bad english

I can rune the old-school runescape, but i dont have a account on that i need to run it on rs3 (and that doesnt work)

What is your problem?: 

Sorry for bad english

I can rune the old-school runescape, but i dont have a account on that i need to run it on rs3 (and that doesnt work)

the last sentence is:

Java Hotspot Client VM warning: using incremental CMS is deprecated and will be likely removed in a future release

What is your problem?: 

Sorry for bad english

the last sentence is:

Java Hotspot Client VM warning: using incremental CMS is deprecated and will be likely removed in a future release

This has to do that that RS3 uses a whole different kind of setting. it uses 512Mb, it uses openGL, so your graphic card should have that, and it uses a old version of java. 

What is your problem?: I open up tribot goes to load and this message comes up and just closes it back down.

PC/Mac: Mac

Was it working successfully at an earlier time: never tried on this mac

Screenshots of relevance:  http://imgur.com/RfnAowj

Detailed Bog Debug tab paste if possible:

getting this error too, wat do?!?!?!?! do i delete system 32?