Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FallenShadow

[Outdated] All in one support thread.

359 posts in this topic

Hello,

we have so many threads about different subjects, blade and my idea was to make a all on one topic, so you guys just have to look it over.
If you still didn't fix your problem, you can reply with a specific format(if you do not use the forum we will ignore your reply).

First of all, look over our FaQ:
If your question is not answered here, please look at the rest of the topic. 

1.0 FaQ
Q. What are the rules?
A. https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/13743-tribot-rules-and-regulations/
Q. Where do I download the client?
A. http://tribot.org/download.php
Q. What type of client is TRiBot?
A. TRiBot uses reflection for 07, and OpenGL/Color for EOC but for now we focus on 07. 
Q. Does TRiBot work on Mac and Linux?
A. The old school client will run on mac and linux (EOC does not).
Q. Does 07 require VIP?
A. Yes.
Q. Can I run multiple clients with only one account?
A. Absolutely!
Q. Where are the javadocs for the API?
A. http://tribot.org/doc
Q. My client just says: Error: Jar URL Null. What do I do?
A. Delete the game cache.
Q. Where can I find the 07 scripts?
A. https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/98-old-school-scripts/ make sure to look into the right categorie!
Q. Does TRiBot support randoms for 07?
A. Yes, Trilez and Usa are doing the best they can to keep the randoms up to date. More information could be found at the changelog(<clickable)
Q. Does TRiBot have downtime after updates to RS?
A. We have an auto-updater that runs immediately, and if that doesn’t solve it, a manual fix will be posted in 4-5 hours.
Q. What is lite mode?
A. Lite mode disables themes, and a few other things so it will use less CPU. 
Q. How do I add scripts for a windows machine or mac?
A. You can find the how to add a script tutorial for a Windows machine HERE(Click me)
A. You can find the how to add a script tutorial for a Mac HERE(Click me) 

Now that you've have seen the FaQ you know a bit more about Tribot. 

1.1 Meaning of error messages:

The quote is the problem, the bold text is the answer.

Your session is not valid. Please re-login using the TRiBot Loader. Make sure to re-enter your password to create a new session.

when ever you see this message at the login screen of Tribot, you need to change your forum password, then re-log and you're done. 

TRiBot (5.43_0) loaded. (1.6.0_45:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6)Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: scripts/ScriptLoader07 : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)at obf.Xb.ALLATORI_DEMO(xg:75)at obf.Xb.M(xg:112)at obf.Gb.M(ef:152)at obf.Gb.ALLATORI_DEMO(ef:153)at obf.pB.(to:69)

When ever you see this message inside your debug window, you might want to update your java version. 

[20:38:55] Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" [20:38:55] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: metapi/util/Timing$Condition[20:38:55] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)[20:38:55] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at obf.hb.b(jj:120)[20:38:55] at obf.hb.loadClass(jj:168)[20:38:55] at obf.dd.b(wg:148)[20:38:55] at obf.dd.b(wg:11)[20:38:55] at obf.dd.b(wg:11)[20:38:55] at obf.dd.b(wg:68)[20:38:55] at obf.dd.b(wg:168)[20:38:55] at obf.jC.<init>(qm:184)[20:38:55] at obf.ef.d(oe:82)[20:38:55] at obf.kC.actionPerformed(pg:751)[20:38:55] at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.utils.RolloverButtonListener.mouseReleased(RolloverButtonListener.java:124)[20:38:55] at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:38:55] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[20:38:55] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at obf.DC.dispatchEvent(mo:8)[20:38:55] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: metapi.util.Timing$Condition[20:38:55] at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)[20:38:55] at obf.hb.loadClass(jj:152)[20:38:55] ... 51 more

Normally when you have this, there is a script inside your script folder that is giving the problem. When you click "start script" it will throw you a error message inside the debug window. When you check the error log you see a name.class(name is the name of the script) this is the script that's causing the problem. Find the script, remove it and see if it works. If it's not keep on doing this till it's working. 

Client Null Error

Keep on spamming the "Login" button, this is caused by the client when it cannot connect to the Tribot server, when that doesn't work you might want to add Tribot, Java and JavaW as a exception in your firewall settings. Make sure that you add the exception in your anti virus to. 

MySQL DB ERROR

This message appear when the site, database and the server from Tribot is down.

Event Dispatch Thread

When this text appears in your debug(part of it) you need to run it in lite mode. 
You do this by going File> Settings>Lite mode(checked) Hit apply and OK and you're done. Re run the script. 

java.net.UnknownHostException: oldschool29.runescape.com

Your firewall is probably blocking TRiBot's connections please make sure you add a exception inside your firewall and anti virus

[15:37:59] Error occurred during initialization of VM [15:37:59] Could not reserve enough space for object heap [15:37:59] Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. [15:37:59] Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit. [15:37:59] TRiBot Loader has finished it's process, but some errors have occurred.

You need to change the Memory Limit within the Tribot Loader to 256mb. Else you need to try to change it to 512.

Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

When you see this message inside your debug window, it means you still have your Java 6 installed. What you need to do is uni-stall all the Java versions and re-install with the most up 2 date one.  

Client-Side Error. Could not perform login. (NULL RESULT).

When you see this message at the login screen, please make sure your fire wall isn't blocking any of the TRiBot Connections. 
If that doesn't work, please remove all the files that has to do with Tribot. This means in your Appdata folder. 
This is how you it: 

• Press the windows button + R and fill in the run box: %appdata%.
  • select your .tribot folder and remove it from there.
  • remove your tribot jar and re-download it and run it. Let it re-update and see if the problem is fixed.
[23:06:42] Starting TRiBot Loader.[23:06:42] TRiBot Loader Release 1.58 is up-to-date.[23:06:42] Attempting to launch TRiBot.[23:06:42] Java Home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\lib\ext\QTJava.zip.[23:06:42] The java bin directory couldn't be found. Using the "java" command to boot TRiBot.[23:06:43] TRiBot SID: '9Get3lh9llPl4YNlPSDzKKIq upsLeOLap7zHwhf3jTLG1HNXwl'.[23:06:43] Click this text box to copy the SID to your clipboard.[23:06:43] TRiBot Loader has finished it's process. TRiBot will now start.

When you see this message(coverd in red) you don't have your path set. Follow the instruction below. 
Go to your computer and right click it. Select Properties then select advanced
tab and click on variable enviorement.
Click on the button "ADD" and find the name "Path" and click "edit" and at the value you fill in your java path(example: c:\program files\java\jre 7\bin)

When you still have any issue's with the client. Please reply with the right format( AGAIN WITHOUT ANY FORMAT WE WON'T REPLY!) 

What is your problem?: 
PC/Mac:
Was it working successfully at an earlier time:
Screenshots of relevance:
Detailed Bog Debug tab paste if possible:

Edited by FallenShadow

So my problem is that when I go to load the actual client it will take forever loading the gamepacks then finally just jump straight to the black screen white text saying "Error: Could not connect."

PC/Mac: Dell Pc

Was it working successfully at an earlier time: Yes
Screenshots of relevance: none

[15:56:40] TRiBot (5.62_1) loaded. (1.7.0_25:C:\Program Files\Java\jre7)[15:58:34] java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.read(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at obf.bf.e(ek:1636)[15:58:34] 	at obf.YE.run(ek:1427)[15:58:34] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 477[15:58:34] 	at obf.Cg.<init>(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at obf.Cg.<init>(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at obf.bf.e(ek:1356)[15:58:34] 	at obf.YE.run(ek:1427)[15:58:34] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.read(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.closeEntry(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.getNextEntry(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at obf.bf.e(ek:1641)[15:58:34] 	at obf.YE.run(ek:1427)[15:58:34] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Edited by Bannwave

So my problem is that when I go to load the actual client it will take forever loading the gamepacks then finally just jump straight to the black screen white text saying "Error: Could not connect."

PC/Mac: Dell Pc

Was it working successfully at an earlier time: Yes

[15:56:40] TRiBot (5.62_1) loaded. (1.7.0_25:C:\Program Files\Java\jre7)[15:58:34] java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.read(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at obf.bf.e(ek:1636)[15:58:34] 	at obf.YE.run(ek:1427)[15:58:34] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 477[15:58:34] 	at obf.Cg.<init>(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at obf.Cg.<init>(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at obf.bf.e(ek:1356)[15:58:34] 	at obf.YE.run(ek:1427)[15:58:34] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.read(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.closeEntry(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.getNextEntry(Unknown Source)[15:58:34] 	at obf.bf.e(ek:1641)[15:58:34] 	at obf.YE.run(ek:1427)[15:58:34] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Remove all your java versions till there is no java left on your computer. Then go to. Appdata and find the. TRiBot folder. Remove this one completely. Remove the TriBot jar and after all being removed reinstall and re-download everything.

Remove all your java versions till there is no java left on your computer. Then go to. Appdata and find the. TRiBot folder. Remove this one completely. Remove the TriBot jar and after all being removed reinstall and re-download everything.

oh mate you dont know how much I love you <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH

Haha you're welcome.

I need some more help, because when I did this it worked 1 time then went back to error. I also got back on my new computer to find it is doing the same thing as my old computer so I think 1.8 is fucked up. 

Hello, i just started tribot. Downloaded the client and IT WONT START. Below is some screenshot i took. I followed the guide. DELETE the files and what not but it still react the same. I'm running on Window 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1. ( Pirate ) With i3 2.7Ghz 8G RAM and 512mb ATi Radeon Graphic Card. NO ANTIVIRUS, NO WINDOWS UPDATE, AND WINDOW FIREWALL IS 24/7/365 closed. The guide doesnt seem to work for me.

4zny.jpg

Below is the part of the guide i followed :

qpqr.jpg

Hello, i just started tribot. Downloaded the client and IT WONT START. Below is some screenshot i took. I followed the guide. DELETE the files and what not but it still react the same. I'm running on Window 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1. ( Pirate ) With i3 2.7Ghz 8G RAM and 512mb ATi Radeon Graphic Card. NO ANTIVIRUS, NO WINDOWS UPDATE, AND WINDOW FIREWALL IS 24/7/365 closed. The guide doesnt seem to work for me.

4zny.jpg

Below is the part of the guide i followed :

qpqr.jpg

Put it back to 256, does that work?

What is your problem?: Client lets me log in, appears to start loading then error post below shows and nothing happends.

PC/Mac: pc
Was it working successfully at an earlier time: yes

19:43:35] Error occurred during initialization of VM
[19:43:35] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.ClassLoader.getCaller(I)Ljava/lang/Class;
[19:43:35] at java.lang.ClassLoader.getCaller(Native Method)
[19:43:35] at java.lang.ClassLoader.registerAsParallelCapable(ClassLoader.java:1300)
[19:43:35] at java.security.SecureClassLoader.(Unknown Source)
[19:43:35] at sun.misc.Launcher.(Unknown Source)
[19:43:35] at java.lang.ClassLoader.initSystemClassLoader(ClassLoader.java:1555)
[19:43:35] at java.lang.ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader(ClassLoader.java:1537

What is your problem?: Client lets me log in, appears to start loading then error post below shows and nothing happends.

PC/Mac: pc

Was it working successfully at an earlier time: yes

19:43:35] Error occurred during initialization of VM

[19:43:35] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.ClassLoader.getCaller(I)Ljava/lang/Class;

[19:43:35] at java.lang.ClassLoader.getCaller(Native Method)

[19:43:35] at java.lang.ClassLoader.registerAsParallelCapable(ClassLoader.java:1300)

[19:43:35] at java.security.SecureClassLoader.(Unknown Source)

[19:43:35] at java.lang.ClassLoader.initSystemClassLoader(ClassLoader.java:1555)

[19:43:35] at java.lang.ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader(ClassLoader.java:1537

Did out try to remove the TriBot settings from the appdata? What version of Java are you using? What os are you running?

please does anyone know how to fix this?

00:02:22] Starting TRiBot Loader.
[00:02:23] TRiBot Loader Release 1.58 is up-to-date.
[00:02:27] Attempting to launch TRiBot.
[00:02:27] The java bin directory couldn't be found. Using the "java" command to boot TRiBot.

Edited by FallenShadow

please does anyone know how to fix this?

00:02:22] Starting TRiBot Loader.

[00:02:23] TRiBot Loader Release 1.58 is up-to-date.

[00:02:27] Attempting to launch TRiBot.

[00:02:27] The java bin directory couldn't be found. Using the "java" command to boot TRiBot.

You don't have your patch set correctly. 

Did out try to remove the TriBot settings from the appdata? What version of Java are you using? What os are you running?

Yea, reinstalled java, deleted all the tribot stuff, news java, and window 7. Thanks.

I've had VIP for over a week now, haven't even come close to running a bot, this is getting so frustrating...

I have individually downloaded, then deleted each of these bots when they don't work.

flesh crawlers

hill giants

ghouls

aio magic

barb agility

silk stall thiever

giant spiders

every one of these scripts won't let me hit the start script button, except aio magic

i hit start script, the menu pops up, i select magic, then aio magic, go to hit start script button, and that one doesn't work.

how can all of these scripts be corrupt... Wasted nearly half of my VIP pass already...

I can't seem to load up TRiBot.

I get errors popping up in red as follows:

[20:58:34] Starting TRiBot Loader. [20:58:35] TRiBot Loader Release 1.58 is up-to-date.[20:59:58]Attempting to launch TRiBot.[20:59:59] Java JRE Home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7.[20:59:59] Using "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" to boot TRiBot. [20:59:59] Error occurred during initialization of VM [20:59:59] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.ClassLoader.getCaller(I)Ljava/lang/Class; [20:59:59] at java.lang.ClassLoader.getCaller(Native Method) [20:59:59] at java.lang.ClassLoader.registerAsParallelCapable(ClassLoader.java:1300)[20:59:59] at java.security.SecureClassLoader. (Unknown Source) [20:59:59] at sun.misc.Launcher. (Unknown Source)[20:59:59] at sun.misc.Launcher. (Unknown Source)[20:59:59] at java.lang.ClassLoader.initSystemClassLoader(ClassLoader.java:1555)[20:59:59] at java.lang.ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader(ClassLoader.java:1537) [20:59:59] TRiBot SID: 'NqyJK5jaFOiQLNihhCv0HZZE b5NAfvB8oY0JYeykUXFZLFWGwI'.[20:59:59] Click this text box to copy the SID to your clipboard.[20:59:59] TRiBot Loader has finished it's process. TRiBot will now start.

I have the latest Java and reinstalled Java & TRiBot multiple times

Any help appreciated.

Downloaded script after today's update and said Application Not Found.

What does this mean and how do i fix as this script was my favorite

What do i have to post to get help... i can't bot at all.

What the debug Window is showing. What isn't working, where does not. Goes wrong etc.

Downloaded script after today's update and said Application Not Found.

What does this mean and how do i fix as this script was my favorite

Is it stopping you from using the script button?

You can't fix it, the script have to. You can post it in the request section, maybe some other scripter wants to fix the problem for you.

What the debug Window is showing. What isn't working, where does not. Goes wrong etc.

Is it stopping you from using the script button?

You can't fix it, the script have to. You can post it in the request section, maybe some other scripter wants to fix the problem for you.

Yes it's stopping me from using the script. I posted it on his thread earlier; has yet to be fixed

Yes it's stopping me from using the script. I posted it on his thread earlier; has yet to be fixed

When does that error appear, when you download a script from the forums? When you hit a start script button?

Is there more then just that message inside the debug widow?

Could you post a Screenshots?

Edited by FallenShadow