Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zainy

Need your Help to fix client freezing error!

51 posts in this topic

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? - Latest version

2. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? - Tribot

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? - No

What operating system are you using? - Windows 7 64 bit

What Java version is TRiBot using? - Most recent

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use?  - 256-1024, tried it all

Do you get any java error logs? - No

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) -  Not that I think no, it just randomly happens. 

THIS REALLY NEED TO BE SOLVED, I CAN'T RUN LONGER THAN 2 HOURS BEFORE FREEZING.

• What version of TRiBot are you running? Loader 1.58
  • Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? tribot window
  • Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? no
  • What operating system are you using? Windows 8
  • What Java version is TRiBot using? JRE7
  • How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 1024
  • Do you get any java error logs? No
  • Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) -

Yes it occurs USUALLY whenever something breaks, such as a random or script error. 90% of the time it's because of this. This is not always the case however.

Came here looking for help for a serious problem, found no help what soever, i am unable to use 4 clients at the same time, using 1 is fine, using 4 it breaks for me 100% of time no madder what after about 2 minutse of running, compltely useless to me now as i cant use this that i paid for, as well as the money i put into the vpn sever, 4 accounts, and the vip for a bot that is extreamly buggy. well over $60 in supplies for just 4 accounts, and now i get 0 use out of it. I am not doing anything at all, just starting a script and my client freezes. It wasnt like this when i first bought it a while back ago, but now i feel like ive lost out on over 3 out of 4 weeks of botting due to this one client error, and even if i got a refund for this, no way to get a refund for the other well over $50 i spent to use this program successfully to other people. very dissapointed

Youtube Video of me loading and running client. It wont freeze in till it starts attacking an npc.

Freezing starts at 1:37 and 2:33

Os - Windows 7 64 bit
Installed Memory (RAM) - 3.00gb
Dedicating 1Gb To TriBot
Edited by crazygribble

Mine freezes just as a start it, it worked like 10 hours ago, but now it doesnt, i have no idea why? just been an update, is that the issue?

Im not to sure grolliring. I just bought vip so this bot never worked for me. Osbot runs great but thats another paid bot :( i was told tribot was a better bot so i made the switch to only come to disappointment and a waste of my money. 

My bot only freezes on gui ran scripts and only freezes if im attacking an npc but if i stop the script it unfreezes

Edited by basedboy

I'm 99% sure it has to do with lite mode. Never had a crash when it's off, always do when it's on

I wish it was tehhh. i just turned lite mode off and now the bot wont even start a script. 

I wish it was tehhh. i just turned lite mode off and now the bot wont even start a script.

That's because many scripts can only run in lite mode...

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? - latest version

2. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? - Tribot

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? 

What operating system are you using? - windows 7 64 bit

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use?  - 512mb

Do you get any java error logs? - no

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) -  as soon as i start the login bot it freezes for me, "BrMtaPro: Login Bot started!" and it freezes

Not sure if you fixed this or not, but I haven't been able to run a script for longer than 4 hours without it freezing. But last night, I didn't minimize the client, and I also made it show my inv ID's, and my bot has been running for 15 hours straight no problems.

If I just got lucky and I look like a complete idiot...Please ignore my post.. lol. 

Questions:

1. What version of TRiBot are you running?   Latest Version
  2. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? TriBot GUI loads slow and is all buggy at launch, runescape client lags so much that you cant even bot or play it
  3. Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? yes
  4. What operating system are you using? windows 7 64bit
  5. What Java version is TRiBot using? Jr7
  6. How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 1024
  7. Do you get any java error logs? Nope
  8. Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) error occurs at launch

my question: does the v.i.p time extend since tribot is not working atm?

Thanks!

Questions:

1. What version of TRiBot are you running?   Latest Version
  2. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? TriBot GUI loads slow and is all buggy at launch, runescape client lags so much that you cant even bot or play it
  3. Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? yes
  4. What operating system are you using? windows 7 64bit
  5. What Java version is TRiBot using? Jr7
  6. How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 1024
  7. Do you get any java error logs? Nope
  8. Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) error occurs at launch

my question: does the v.i.p time extend since tribot is not working atm?

Thanks!

What errors are you getting?

Not a freezing error, but one related to the client and will probably never get fixed unless I post it here:

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/18251-tribot-beta-700-0/page-6#entry225041

Whenever I run v7 and beyond I get blue screens within the first 2 hours.

Error code is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL .. and no I have not installed any programs or updated ANY software (besides recent java) .. they these started happening whenever I dl'd the newest version of tribot.

I can show dump files etc on request.

e. This only happens when I run tribot .. I was able to use my computer for a day w/o using tribot and it ran fine.

My bot only freezes on gui ran scripts and only freezes if im attacking an npc but if i stop the script it unfreezes

i get the same problem , say i go to run scipt at spider , will kill maybe 2 or 3 and use a special then completly lags until i stop script , then is fine , also lets say if smithing , will make one item then as soon as it goes to make second item it freezes until i stop the script again.

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? - latest version

2. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? - the client

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? - no

What operating system are you using? - windows 7 64 bit

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use?  - 1024mb

Do you get any java error logs? - no

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) -  As soon as it attacks or goes to make an item , client freezes and then must stop script in order to move again.

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? Latest

Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? Tribot Window

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? No.

What operating system are you using? Windows 7

What Java version is TRiBot using? Latest 

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 512MB

Do you get any java error logs? No.

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) No.

i still have a lot of problem with the lag , only some scripts can run well , while others i just completely lag , is it something on my part? , cause im lettin the client use as much mb possible and i set priority to high for the client and run nothing else , yet still lags up

• What version of TRiBot are you running? 7.40_2
  • Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? rsclient freezes, debug box freezes, Tribot window buttons (close/minimize/maximize) are clickable but clicking "close" does not result in anything.
  • Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? no, debug freezes
  • What operating system are you using? Win7 home
  • What Java version is TRiBot using? I only have the newest on my computer all the time so i guess its whatever version is currently latest.
  • How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? the memory usage is usually around 180 000K for 1 tribot process and allocated per process is 400 000K+ (looked from task manager, dunno if this is what you're looking for).
  • Do you get any java error logs? cant understand the question.. if its about some separate error log than TriBot then no, if for tribot, well as I said before, the debug freezes.
  • Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) So far after teleporting to varrock, see this thread: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19492-client-freezing-after-varrock-teleport/

i still have a lot of problem with the lag , only some scripts can run well , while others i just completely lag , is it something on my part? , cause im lettin the client use as much mb possible and i set priority to high for the client and run nothing else , yet still lags up

That would either be due to you giving a script to much ram, bad coding from the scripter, or a crappy computer on your end.

it seems to freeze for me everywhere? is it just me now? or is whole tribot cant login?? plz help me cause i cant load a script then it freeze