Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zainy

Need your Help to fix client freezing error!

51 posts in this topic

Hello,
As the title says, we need your help to be able to locate and fix the error causing the client to constantly freeze. TRiLeZ needs to know the answer to the following question from the people who are experiencing this error to help him address the issue. The more info we have, the easier it will be, and the quicker a solution will be found!

For those people who are experiencing freezing clients, please answer the following question with as much detail as possble.

Questions:

1. What version of TRiBot are you running?
  2. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window?
  3. Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)?
  4. What operating system are you using?
  5. What Java version is TRiBot using?
  6. How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use?
  7. Do you get any java error logs?
  8. Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.)

Thanks!

2 people like this

The only information I can really give is it seems to only happen during NPC interaction. I have never had the problem while using bots that don't use a lot of NPC interaction. But I will get client freezes quite frequently when using Combat scripts and thieving scripts. The whole client freezes and there are no logs. I always have the latest version of Tribot and Java installed and I use default tribot settings in lite mode.

I experienced this alot in the past 1.5.7 I think it was? (last update). It was the Tribot client which actually crashed, producing a white screen which was frozen, and had to be ended through task manager. I noticed this happening after every 4-5 hours of botting. At first I though it was Jagex bringing back the 6 hour login thing :P I am allowing tribot to have 520 Mega bytes of Memory. This is with a computer with 8GB of Ram and nothing running. I am currently running on Win7 Professional 64-bit version. And also there is no error codes produced, just this un-moveable white box. Nice to know you're pulling everyone together to sort out a problem! ^_^ Hope you find the bug! Good luck! :)

Edited by Graqhical

Response to Questions:

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? The most recent one, today's version
  2. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? The runescape region freezes and minimize and bringing it back up causes a white screen
  3. Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? No messages are given from the debug box
  4. What operating system are you using? Windows Vista
  5. What Java version is TRiBot using? Java Version 7 Update 25
  6. How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 425 K
  7. Do you get any java error logs? Not that I Have seen.
  8. Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) Simply occurs after a certain amount of run time, from what ive noticed.

Will update if I find anything else new.

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? Latest

Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? TRiBot application

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)?No, just freezes, the RuneScape screen + tribot window, can't click anything.

What operating system are you using?Happens on Windows XP, Cent OS 5, also happened on Ubuntu 12, happened both on 64 and 32 bit.

What Java version is TRiBot using? 7u21

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 256-512, doesn't affect it, still freezes.

Do you get any java error logs?No.

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.)When you run more bots, it occurs more often.

2. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? Tribot Window. ONLY closable by Task Manager

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? Nothing

What operating system are you using? Windows 7

What Java version is TRiBot using? Latest JDK

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? Standard Set Amount

Do you get any java error logs? Nope

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) No, at random, often if i have paused a script and then resumed, it became very slwo and buggy, dragging textures making it look like there where lot's of gfx glitches, and then it would eventually freeze.

Hello,

As the title says, we need your help to be able to locate and fix the error causing the client to constantly freeze. TRiLeZ needs to know the answer to the following question from the people who are experiencing this error to help him address the issue. The more info we have, the easier it will be, and the quicker a solution will be found!

For those people who are experiencing freezing clients, please answer the following question with as much detail as possble.

Questions:

2. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window?
  3. Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)?
  4. What operating system are you using?
  5. What Java version is TRiBot using?
  6. How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use?
  7. Do you get any java error logs?
  8. Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.)

Thanks!

1. Whatever would have been opened yesterday or today.

2. Tribot window, The tribot loader never disappeared and I did not click the console;  Did not get anything from debug.

3. Windows 7

5.-Not Sure

6. 800 mb

7. Not sure.

8. Was executing to-bank after clicking a portal.

Sorry for the info I could not provide.

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? 1.58

Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? runescape

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? only "Script Ended", i'm able to close applet tab and start again, but scripts don't work unless i restart tribot

What operating system are you using? win7

What Java version is TRiBot using? java 7 update 25 64bit

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 512mb

Do you get any java error logs? -

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) out of random, sometimes bot will run 200hrs without error, sometimes 20mins

It only freezes, for me, at certain locations.

Bloodvelds, Infernal Mages, Mage guild basement are 3 which I have noticed it.

Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? Tribot

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? Dont know

What operating system are you using? Windows 7 64 bit

What Java version is TRiBot using? latest

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 520mb

Do you get any java error logs? yes client crashes completely, closes and hs_err_pid is generated on desktop.

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) any time. client usually crashes before 1 hour.

• Version: Latest
  • RS client or TRiBot freezing: RS Client
  • Error in debug: NullPointerException in bot debug, not sure where from because of TRiBot's obfustication
  • Java: 7u25
  • Memory: 1024
  • Java error logs: None but above
  • When: When trying to interact with an object or npc and loading a new map area. (More specifically: When clicking the abyssal rift, on relog character is at nature area. When walking to the Zanaris bank and trying to click the NPC fairies when loading a new portion of the map. )

EDIT: Has happened after 8 minutes, and after 13 hours

Edited by abibot

help :(

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? Latest
  2. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? Tribot Window. ONLY closable by Task Manager
  3. Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? Nothing
  4. What operating system are you using? Windows 7
  5. What Java version is TRiBot using? Latest JDK
  6. How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 1024
  7. Do you get any java error logs? Nope
  8. Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) No, at random, often if i have paused a script and then resumed, it became very slow and buggy, and it eventually freeze.

9. this is a picture of my Java Usage on task manager::

14obqq1.png

Edited by alipotter890

• What version of TRiBot are you running? Latest Version
  • Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? The RS Client
  • Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? Nothing atall
  • What operating system are you using? Windows 8
  • What Java version is TRiBot using? Update 25
  • How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 1024
  • Do you get any java error logs? Nil
  • Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) Random times, always under 20 minutes

Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? Tribot Window

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? No.

What Java version is TRiBot using? Latest 

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 512MB

Do you get any java error logs? No.

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) No.

Already got new computer so it doesnt happen anymore, but u guys have really good support so im sure it wont be unsolved like the past 3 months

Edited by bellyring

• What version of TRiBot are you running?

This error has occured on all versions, including most recent.

• Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window?

Tribot window freezes. When you put something in front of it it then goes white.

• Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)?

No.

• What operating system are you using?

Lubuntu, CentOS5

• What Java version is TRiBot using?

1.7.0_25

• How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use?

400. But also happens on 512.

• Do you get any java error logs?

No.

• Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.)

When random events occur.

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? - 5.62_1

Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? - Runescape Client

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? - Not running console mode

What operating system are you using? - windows 7 ultimate x64

What Java version is TRiBot using? - 1.7.0_25

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? - 1024

Do you get any java error logs? - no

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) - No

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? 1.58 I think

Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? Tribot window freezes, can still use options at the top etc

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? Nope,just decides to freeze

What Java version is TRiBot using? Most recent one, update it every week or so

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 512mb

Do you get any java error logs? Don't know how to check that..

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) Always within an hour, if I minimized the screen and brought it back up when I caught it freezing it would commence botting again, if I wasn't there when it froze it would stay on the screen then I would minimize tribot then bring it back up and it would be on the login screen unfrozen. Now it just black screens when I catch it freezing and I have to close and restart tribot again. Also noticed it freezing after randoms lately.

Edited by wayno

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? 1.58
  2. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? runescape client
  3. Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? Nope.
  4. What operating system are you using? Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
  5. What Java version is TRiBot using? Version 7, Update 25. JRE7
  6. How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 512mb per client, 3 clients is when it starts freezing, perfectly fine with 2
  7. Do you get any java error logs? None
  8. Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) No

Also, it only ever happens to the first 2-3 clients I have opened (out of a total of 6 on the same computer)

CPU stays around 70%; never spikes to 100%

Memory stays around 75% usage, never goes to 100%

Thanks!

Edited by mtpg

A: Current version.

1. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window?

A: Both, sometimes doesnt let me use the buttons

1. Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)?

A:Nope

1. What operating system are you using?

A: 64 bit

1. What Java version is TRiBot using?

A:Most recent

1. How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use?

A:512

1. Do you get any java error logs?

A: Le No...

1. Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.)

A:Le No

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? - latest version

2. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? - Tribot

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? - no

What operating system are you using? - windows 7 64 bit

What Java version is TRiBot using? - Most recent

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use?  - 512mb

Do you get any java error logs? - no

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) -  when randoms occur. It fails to do the prisoner pete and the frog randoms. Everytime I get one of those the tribot window freezes. Location: maples trees above the bank in cammy. (I was training my woodcutting.) 

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? Latest version (1.5.8 I believe)

Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? Varies, the runescape window goes black and sometimes I can click stop script etc and close client but sometimes I can't close client and have to use the task manager.

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? I have never run console mode sorry and not that I have noticed, I'll pay more attention next time.

What operating system are you using? Windows 7 64bit

What Java version is TRiBot using? Version 7 Update 25

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? The default amount (I think it's 512mb?)

Do you get any java error logs? Not that i'm aware of

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) Not that i've noticed but regarding randoms, the freaky forester random gets completed by the bot and then doesn't use exit portal every time!

Extra information: TheD believes that this is relevant to this problem and that it may be related:

When I try start Dfleshcrawlers, sometimes it doesn't do anything (like start script button was never pressed) and it gives me this error message:

"[20:44:18] TRiBot (5.62_1) loaded. (1.7.0_25:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7)

[20:47:36] java.lang.NullPointerException

[20:47:36]  at scripts.DFleshCrawlers.<init>(DFleshCrawlers.java:104)

[20:47:36]  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

[20:47:36]  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

[20:47:36]  at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

[20:47:36]  at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)

[20:47:36]  at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)

[20:47:36]  at org.tribot.script.ScriptHandler.start(ze:31)

[20:47:36]  at obf.oc.run(ah:647)

[20:47:36]  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)"

Thanks.

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? The Newest one, I've redownloaded it recently twice.
  2. Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window? Not freezing, the script directory doesn't pop up when i hit "start scripts"
  4. What operating system are you using? Windows 7
  5. What Java version is TRiBot using? Newest
  6. How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 512
  7. Do you get any java error logs? No
  8. Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) Ever since I downloaded the Meta fisher script. I Put in all the class files.

Switched out all the a,b,c, etc. class files... still doesn't work.

Edited by owned ya

1. What version of TRiBot are you running? Latest. 5.62_3

Is it the RuneScape client that is freezing or is it the TRiBot window?  RS Client

Do you get anything in the debug boxes or in the TRiBot Loader console (if you chose to run console mode)? Nope

What operating system are you using? Win7 64bit

What Java version is TRiBot using? Java 7 Update 25

How much memory are you allowing TRiBot to use? 254MB

Do you get any java error logs? Nope

Does the error occur at specific times? (e.g: when randoms occur?, specific time?, specific tasks? etc.) All the time

If you move your cursor across the Menus at the top of the Tribot Client, the RSclient will appear to unfreeze. 

EDIT: I just ran a script to check. It appears the GUI is also acting really funny.

Edited by Saiben