Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Skiller

how to really loose fat, macro-nutrient guide, counting calories is BS

33 posts in this topic

if you are counting macros, then you are counting calories. If you cut carbs and go ketogenic you still need to eat less calories than maintenance to lose fat, period.

Edited by mikey78910

Lower carbs to an extremely unhealthy level of 50g a day? Lower fats to 20-30g per day? Where are the studies backing this information up because I know tons of people that compete that don't even go this low because even cutting on 40g for a while is unhealthy. Are you aware of the metabolic damage that occurs eating this low? I'm a certified personal trainer myself by 3 of the top companies in the US, and compete, and this just looks outrageous to me.

People who compete train 4-6 hours a day therefore voiding the need for a stringent diet. gf