Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABC2 L10] [300k+ GP P/hr] [QUICK] MASTER AIO FLETCHER [ANTI-BOTWATCH] [2.2K BOWS PER HOUR!] [ALWAYS UPDATED] [SCRIPT ARGUMENTS]

Downloaded the trial version. Trying to fletch broad arrows. Everything is in my inventory but the script ends saying it was out of supplies. Wont even fletch 1. 

Settings:

Itemtype: Arrows

Material: Broad

Everything else is default.

• [19:51:08] Script Started: Master Fletcher AIO.
  • [19:51:31] Out of supplies, need to resupply
  • [19:51:31] Is using GE false
  • [19:51:31] Ending script, ran out of supplies
  • [19:51:31] Script Ended: Master Fletcher AIO.
Edited by hmmm kk

3 hours ago, hmmm kk said:

Downloaded the trial version. Trying to fletch broad arrows. Everything is in my inventory but the script ends saying it was out of supplies. Wont even fletch 1. 

Settings:

Itemtype: Arrows

Material: Broad

Everything else is default.

• [19:51:08] Script Started: Master Fletcher AIO.
  • [19:51:31] Out of supplies, need to resupply
  • [19:51:31] Is using GE false
  • [19:51:31] Ending script, ran out of supplies
  • [19:51:31] Script Ended: Master Fletcher AIO.

Try to activate GE Resupplying and then see what the bot does. If it buys the correct supplys but does not fletch, then please post again.

Edited by baumi1992

@Druid Is it intended that Progressive mode doesn't switch to Yew Longbows at lvl 70? It continues making Maple Longbows.

I'm using the following script argument: 

itemType:Longbow;material:Yew;mouseSpeed:105;resupplyWithGrandExchange:Yes;amountToResupply:2000;bowMode:Stringing;progressiveMode:Yes;abc2:Yes;

Also if you start the script with 1k bow strings in the bank and 0 longbows (u) (any type). It will then purchase both 1k bow strings and 1k of the longbows (u), instead of just the longbows (u).

Keep in mind I haven't restarted my client in 7 days if any recent changes were applied.

1 hour ago, Jackthedon said:

@Druid Is it intended that Progressive mode doesn't switch to Yew Longbows at lvl 70? It continues making Maple Longbows.

itemType:Longbow;material:Yew;mouseSpeed:105;resupplyWithGrandExchange:Yes;amountToResupply:2000;bowMode:Stringing;progressiveMode:Yes;abc2:Yes;

Also if you start the script with 1k bow strings in the bank and 0 longbows (u) (any type). It will then purchase both 1k bow strings and 1k of the longbows (u), instead of just the longbows (u).

Keep in mind I haven't restarted my client in 7 days if any recent changes were applied.

Corerct, it stop at maple longbows. 

1 hour ago, Jackthedon said:

Correct, it stop at maple longbows. This was because it was the optimum item to make back in the day due to the amount of GP required. However since we can now use the GE there is no reason to extend this to Yew longbows. Bit busy atm, but may change this. 

By design at the moment, it just resupplies full sets, which is fine in the normal scenario. I do have plans to take into account existing amounts eventually.

3 minutes ago, Druid said:

Correct, it stop at maple longbows. This was because it was the optimum item to make back in the day due to the amount of GP required. However since we can now use the GE there is no reason to extend this to Yew longbows. Bit busy atm, but may change this. 

By design at the moment, it just resupplies full sets, which is fine in the normal scenario. I do have plans to take into account existing amounts eventually.

@Druid I figured I'd check, thanks for the quick response.

The only reason I'd favour adding yew longbows is so that a single session could run from say lvl 60 to lvl 80 without intervening at lvl 70 to switch to yews. 

I agree though, these are low priority personal preferences :blush:

So I ran this script over night, with progressive mode starting lvl 1. 

I was using resupply, and set it to 5000. 

Could you please make it buy somewhere around that amount? 

Most of the time it was buying 100-500 and 2 times it was buying 2.1k and 1.4k which is still far away from 5k 

Other than that great script :) 

- Not sure if that was fixed in todays update, if not what changed then? 

Also did you remove the dynamic sig? I miss it :P 

44 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

So I ran this script over night, with progressive mode starting lvl 1. 

I was using resupply, and set it to 5000. 

Could you please make it buy somewhere around that amount? 

Most of the time it was buying 100-500 and 2 times it was buying 2.1k and 1.4k which is still far away from 5k 

Other than that great script :) 

- Not sure if that was fixed in todays update, if not what changed then? 

Also did you remove the dynamic sig? I miss it :P 

In progressive mode, it will ignore the amount you specify an buy exactly what you need to progressively level up.

11 minutes ago, Druid said:

In progressive mode, it will ignore the amount you specify an buy exactly what you need to progressively level up.

Oh I see, if so don't you think it would be better to calculate how many of each logs it needs to achieve 55 fletch? 

So if the account is lvl 1 fletch it will calculate and buy the amount of logs it needs to achieve lvl 15 for the upgrade to oak logs. 

When lvl 15 it will do the same but this time to 30 for willow

Then 30-45 for maple

and finally 45-55 so it can start making maple longs

I'm not gonna use progression mode anymore but just a thought

7 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

Oh I see, if so don't you think it would be better to calculate how many of each logs it needs to achieve 55 fletch? 

So if the account is lvl 1 fletch it will calculate and buy the amount of logs it needs to achieve lvl 15 for the upgrade to oak logs. 

When lvl 15 it will do the same but this time to 30 for willow

Then 30-45 for maple

and finally 45-55 so it can start making maple longs

I'm not gonna use progression mode anymore but just a thought

It already does this. 

Just now, Druid said:

It already does this. 

I mean, instead of buying small amount all the time like this:

FsZa0POFROC2Lqv5iGe2tA.png

It should just buy all the logs for the next upgrade in 1 go.

For example from 45-55 it needs 3060 maple logs. Instead of buying it like that ^ it should just buy them all at once

5 hours ago, jens4626 said:

Having an issue when maple longbows is selected it Press 1 which is arrow shaft instead og pressing the key for long bow - I Think it is 3 but can't remember 

When you're using key binds, it will press space, which makes whatever you-re preset to make.

Is the default shafts, when you've never made an item before?

Edited by Druid

On 1/22/2018 at 5:43 PM, jens4626 said:

I mean, instead of buying small amount all the time like this:

FsZa0POFROC2Lqv5iGe2tA.png

It should just buy all the logs for the next upgrade in 1 go.

For example from 45-55 it needs 3060 maple logs. Instead of buying it like that ^ it should just buy them all at once

Interesting, it should buy all the logs needed to get to level 40-50 in one go. Did you manually touch anything during the process?

Are you running multiple tribot tabs? This might interfere. 

Edited by Druid

52 minutes ago, Druid said:

When you're using key binds, it will press space, which makes whatever you-re preset to make.

Is the default shafts, when you've never made an item before?

Default is shafts then. Not sure if it is bug or is it inteneded to only do arrow shafts from any log using progressive mode using key binds? Sounds like a bug but idk, I got 500k of Them from 1-55 lol 

51 minutes ago, Druid said:

Interesting, it should buy all the logs needed to get to level 40-50 in one go. Did you manually touch anything during the process?

Are you running multiple tribot tabs? This might interfere. 

Didn't touch anything 1 tab in 1 client

Bot is performing pretty badly for me at the moment. I ran it for the past few days with little issues (though I can't even sniff the advertised 1700 bows per hour).

I've tried messing with the mouse speed and such but no matter what I do it just fumbles over itself clicking on the same thing multiple times in the span of 10 seconds or so.