Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABC2 L10] [300k+ GP P/hr] [QUICK] MASTER AIO FLETCHER [ANTI-BOTWATCH] [2.2K BOWS PER HOUR!] [ALWAYS UPDATED] [SCRIPT ARGUMENTS]

Recommended Posts

Hey Druid,

thanks for the great scripts across the board. Although I am having an issue with this one at the moment.

when I click "the cut and string" option, or the "cut" option, it opens the bank and then clicks to exit the bank. It does this repeatedly and never withdraws logs to cut. This error is consistent with all logs.

Thanks for your time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bellboy303 said:

The resupplying feature got stuck in the grand exchange screen after resupplying. It was trying to click the bankers through the offers screen without closing it. Good job on the feature aside from this, will prove extremely useful!

Very sorry to hear this, I'll get this sorted as a priority today. It seemed to work fine when I was testing!

48 minutes ago, 1lf did said:

Hey Druid,

thanks for the great scripts across the board. Although I am having an issue with this one at the moment.

when I click "the cut and string" option, or the "cut" option, it opens the bank and then clicks to exit the bank. It does this repeatedly and never withdraws logs to cut. This error is consistent with all logs.

Thanks for your time!

Doesn't seem right, are you running RS in FIXED graphics mode?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Druid said:

Very sorry to hear this, I'll get this sorted as a priority today. It seemed to work fine when I was testing!

Doesn't seem right, are you running RS in FIXED graphics mode?

I am, I tried it a million times yesterday and no luck.. first thing this morning I tried again and it works! 

 

Edit: does not work. It will cut the selected logs if you select "cut", it will string if you select "string", but when you select "cut and string" it opens the bank and closes the bank.. repeatedly.

Edited by 1lf did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 1lf did said:

I am, I tried it a million times yesterday and no luck.. first thing this morning I tried again and it works! 

I'm still having the same problem cut n stri g doesn't work also I did a test batch for the resupply and it made 100 maple long bows then sold them for 1 gp each n then bough 100 bow strings n 100 unstrung bows 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Druid GE Buying has some problems. I was on progressive mode, got to 55 fletching. Bank had maple logs but it went to buy logs. When typing in the G.E. it typed "Normal logs". It should be just "Logs". But I'm not sure why it went to buy logs . . .

edit - It also typed Normal logs Normal logs Normal logs Normal logs etc.

Edited by we3f4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, 1lf did said:

I am, I tried it a million times yesterday and no luck.. first thing this morning I tried again and it works! 

 

Edit: does not work. It will cut the selected logs if you select "cut", it will string if you select "string", but when you select "cut and string" it opens the bank and closes the bank.. repeatedly.

I've tried this myself and it's absolutely fine, I need you to show me. Please add me on Skype. 

12 hours ago, Futurefarmer said:

I'm still having the same problem cut n stri g doesn't work also I did a test batch for the resupply and it made 100 maple long bows then sold them for 1 gp each n then bough 100 bow strings n 100 unstrung bows 

 

What "doesn't work" with cutting and stringing, I need more information that it doesn't work.

Regarding the Grand Exchange, it should have purchased 100 logs + bowstrings, I'll take a look at this. 

3 hours ago, we3f4 said:

@Druid GE Buying has some problems. I was on progressive mode, got to 55 fletching. Bank had maple logs but it went to buy logs. When typing in the G.E. it typed "Normal logs". It should be just "Logs". But I'm not sure why it went to buy logs . . .

edit - It also typed Normal logs Normal logs Normal logs Normal logs etc.

Just to clarify, it's trying to use logs instead of Maple logs, when trying to fletch Maple shortbows? I'll sort the GE issue when it trys to enter "Normal logs"

 

To all, I apologies for the issues with GE resupply looks like there are a few teething issues, but I'm sorting them (hopefully today)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Druid said:

Just to clarify, it's trying to use logs instead of Maple logs, when trying to fletch Maple shortbows? I'll sort the GE issue when it trys to enter "Normal logs"

It was trying to buy logs. It was on progressive mode. I started from level 1 fletching, I had all the logs including maple logs needed to get to at least level 60. It got to 55 and should have switched to fletching maple long bows but instead ran to the ge to buy logs.

Edited by we3f4
added info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news, I've updated the script to resolve recently reported issues:

  • After resupplying the Grand Exchange will now be closed
  • Cut & string option is now fully working

Also I've added script arguments, see the bottom of the main post for details!

 

@Futurefarmer @we3f4 @1lf did

Edited by Druid
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, we3f4 said:

It was trying to buy logs. It was on progressive mode. I started from level 1 fletching, I had all the logs including maple logs needed to get to at least level 60. It got to 55 and should have switched to fletching maple long bows but instead ran to the ge to buy logs.

Should be resolved, please try again and let me know if you have any issues.

Edited by Druid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the scripts! Probably my favorite one I've run!

I tried to do adamant darts today and it was having issues with supplies. I ran it, then it said out of supplies when I had well over 20k unfinished adamant bolts and feathers. I tried to see if resupply would work and realized it typed "Adamant bolts (unf)." It seems unfinished adamant bolts don't have the space between bolts and (unf). Any chance you could look into this?

Thanks for all your support, @Druid!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jkom8493 said:

Love the scripts! Probably my favorite one I've run!

I tried to do adamant darts today and it was having issues with supplies. I ran it, then it said out of supplies when I had well over 20k unfinished adamant bolts and feathers. I tried to see if resupply would work and realized it typed "Adamant bolts (unf)." It seems unfinished adamant bolts don't have the space between bolts and (unf). Any chance you could look into this?

Thanks for all your support, @Druid!

Fixing now, thank you for bringing this to my attention! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jkom8493 said:

Love the scripts! Probably my favorite one I've run!

I tried to do adamant darts today and it was having issues with supplies. I ran it, then it said out of supplies when I had well over 20k unfinished adamant bolts and feathers. I tried to see if resupply would work and realized it typed "Adamant bolts (unf)." It seems unfinished adamant bolts don't have the space between bolts and (unf). Any chance you could look into this?

Thanks for all your support, @Druid!

Now fixed, turns out this is a bug in RS, the name should be Adamant bolts (unf), they seem to have missed the space!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Druid pretty nice script.

however I have an issue. when it sells a fletched item to the grand exchange for 1gp it risks it selling for a completely low price and losing money - this happened to me about an hour ago. it brought 1000 bow strings and yew longbows (u) for ~526gp but because it sold at 1gp it was sold for 498gp. i brought and sold some manually straight after for -5% guide price and they sold for 613gp.

also I have another query - if it cant buy supplies for the price listed will it keep increasing the buy price? if so is there a stop limit? again I wouldn't want to lose money for someone trying to catch people out by selling supplies for ridiculous prices and it matching the bid.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, afxcel said:

@Druid pretty nice script.

however I have an issue. when it sells a fletched item to the grand exchange for 1gp it risks it selling for a completely low price and losing money - this happened to me about an hour ago. it brought 1000 bow strings and yew longbows (u) for ~526gp but because it sold at 1gp it was sold for 498gp. i brought and sold some manually straight after for -5% guide price and they sold for 613gp.

also I have another query - if it cant buy supplies for the price listed will it keep increasing the buy price? if so is there a stop limit? again I wouldn't want to lose money for someone trying to catch people out by selling supplies for ridiculous prices and it matching the bid.

 

Even if you offered 1k per bow string, it would give you the best deal and give you the cashback, not trade someone selling them for 1k each, unless it was the ONLY offer in the GE, which isn't going to be the case. 

Might allow min/max prices, but I'm a bit busy right now . Insta buy/sell isn't a big problem, there is a huge volume of items idle on the GE you won't get ripped off. 

Of course you could just sell them manually if you want more control.

Edited by Druid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey.

so i just started this script trial, progressive and with GE buying new ones. The progressive part works just fine, except it doesnt continue from the new lvl on with buying new stuff for that reached lvl (which would be nice if there was an option to either use all logs left in bank first, or just continue with a better log when cutting them.).

what is actually really important to me is that within those 20mins i was already wandering back and forth within the GE, without him finding the bank/GE to buy new things. it is always wandering with cash in the inventory and nothing else. usually he walks from to position to another and then exactly back and forth, until i manually click on the screen to move it. sometimes i click near the bank but he runs futher away and does this runaround thing again and sometimes after clicking near the bank/GE, he finds it and continues just fine from there. I REALLY REALLY like the progressive option, though this runaround within the GE where everybody can see me is pretty scary and obvious. Seems like this script cant be used without babysitting.

Is there anything you need to do from start? like..the startingposition to the bank AND GE-guy? maybe i am just next to the bankguy but need to be next to each of them (which means in the corners of the GE-square)? Fast response would be super nice, since i plan on buying a vip script, test it and if it works i want to buy lifetime for many auths.

 

edit: so i realized that it works fine whenever i stand exactly in front of the GE-guy or the bankguy. but since i cant stand in front of both at the same time, i always have to manually move there in time, else i run around the GE.

so at the beginning i had about 65ms delay on the tribot client. then i tried it with 40ms delay. then with 0ms delay. in all cases it has the same outcome. it cant find a bank as soon as i started running around. also it only works fine (for me) when it stands exactly in front of the bank/GE-guy. only one is possible at a time.

some more information: my internet works fine, delay is none anymore, i have enough gold (10m stack) and i told the program to fletch progressively. since this is my first script i ever used, i dont know if it has something to do with the window-size ingame? usually i have fullscreen activated, but as soon as i started the tribot client it is this really oldschool mini-ingame window. i dont know if that is from the tribot client itself or from the script itself, because i use both for the first time now.

also there was an update a few hours ago on osrs, as i wanted to login with my main, it was written there.

hope this information helps

Edited by Happycolor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Happycolor said:

hey.

so i just started this script trial, progressive and with GE buying new ones. The progressive part works just fine, except it doesnt continue from the new lvl on with buying new stuff for that reached lvl (which would be nice if there was an option to either use all logs left in bank first, or just continue with a better log when cutting them.).

what is actually really important to me is that within those 20mins i was already wandering back and forth within the GE, without him finding the bank/GE to buy new things. it is always wandering with cash in the inventory and nothing else. usually he walks from to position to another and then exactly back and forth, until i manually click on the screen to move it. sometimes i click near the bank but he runs futher away and does this runaround thing again and sometimes after clicking near the bank/GE, he finds it and continues just fine from there. I REALLY REALLY like the progressive option, though this runaround within the GE where everybody can see me is pretty scary and obvious. Seems like this script cant be used without babysitting.

Is there anything you need to do from start? like..the startingposition to the bank AND GE-guy? maybe i am just next to the bankguy but need to be next to each of them (which means in the corners of the GE-square)? Fast response would be super nice, since i plan on buying a vip script, test it and if it works i want to buy lifetime for many auths.

 

edit: so i realized that it works fine whenever i stand exactly in front of the GE-guy or the bankguy. but since i cant stand in front of both at the same time, i always have to manually move there in time, else i run around the GE.

so at the beginning i had about 65ms delay on the tribot client. then i tried it with 40ms delay. then with 0ms delay. in all cases it has the same outcome. it cant find a bank as soon as i started running around. also it only works fine (for me) when it stands exactly in front of the bank/GE-guy. only one is possible at a time.

some more information: my internet works fine, delay is none anymore, i have enough gold (10m stack) and i told the program to fletch progressively. since this is my first script i ever used, i dont know if it has something to do with the window-size ingame? usually i have fullscreen activated, but as soon as i started the tribot client it is this really oldschool mini-ingame window. i dont know if that is from the tribot client itself or from the script itself, because i use both for the first time now.

also there was an update a few hours ago on osrs, as i wanted to login with my main, it was written there.

hope this information helps

Don't touch the client delay, unless you really know what you're doing and always run tribot in fixed graphics mode. I would advise you delete your tribot folder and re-run the client to rebuild the original settings. 

The progressive mode works fine, with GE supplying. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Druid said:

Don't touch the client delay, unless you really know what you're doing and always run tribot in fixed graphics mode. I would advise you delete your tribot folder and re-run the client to rebuild the original settings. 

The progressive mode works fine, with GE supplying. 

 

thanks for the quick reply. i'll do as you said and try it again then. will update you soon on it.

is there also an option to make the bot sell all the made longbows (u) ? in the trialversion i only saw him buying and resupplying, but not selling any. however, i am really happy with that script. thank you for making this!

 

edit: i did change the graphics to fixed graphics and it works now. everything is fine. even the selling is done now and he finds his way to the GE. Thank you!

Edited by Happycolor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Happycolor said:

thanks for the quick reply. i'll do as you said and try it again then. will update you soon on it.

is there also an option to make the bot sell all the made longbows (u) ? in the trialversion i only saw him buying and resupplying, but not selling any. however, i am really happy with that script. thank you for making this!

 

edit: i did change the graphics to fixed graphics and it works now. everything is fine. even the selling is done now and he finds his way to the GE. Thank you!

I'm happy you're happy! Enjoy my friend!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2018 at 2:38 PM, Host Nuggets said:

i actually still have an account that has 200million fletching xp from this script with no ban on it lool

Amazing! 

9 hours ago, Jackthedon said:

I'm pretty blown away with how smooth and dynamic this script is with the G.E support.

You can have nothing but a knife and coins in your bank with lvl 1 fletching and thats your job done.

Progressive fletching + Grand Exchange support has me sat here smiling,

Top quality from @Druid

Thank you, I appreciate the nice comments!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Druid Seems like GE Resupplying doesnt work right now. Worked fine yesterday but today the following happens:

Account log in
Goes to Bank (with no supplys in the bank)
Bot checks if there are supplys - no supplys
withdraws coins ( over 1Mill)
Goes to GE
Open a buy offer
Searches Logs and clicks on the item
Then waiting and NOT offering the amount of Logs
Exits the GE Interface
Goes to bank 
Does the same thing
i then manually ended the script.

Debug:

  • [08:06:32] Script Started: Master Fletcher AIO.
  • [08:06:36] Login bot started.
  • [08:06:36] Login Bot: Login...
  • [08:06:57] Login bot succeeded.
  • [08:06:58] Login bot started.
  • [08:06:58] Login Bot: Login...
  • [08:07:00] Login bot succeeded.
  • [08:07:12] Open bank
  • [08:07:13] Set bank tile (3162, 3489, 0)
  • [08:07:13] Inventory is out of supplies, withdraw more
  • [08:07:15] Item 1511 doesn't exist in your bank
  • [08:07:16] Inventory is out of supplies, withdraw more
  • [08:07:16] A - Insufficient supplies, need to resupply
  • [08:07:16] Is using GE true
  • [08:07:16] Progressive mode: We will buy 250 Logs logs
  • [08:07:16] Starting Grand Exchange resupply!
  • [08:07:25] Item 15 arrow shafts (u) doesn't exist in your bank
  • [08:07:32] We have 8 available GE slots
  • [08:07:32] Open new offer window
  • [08:07:41] Not enough coins for this transaction...
  • [08:07:41] Finished Grand Exchange resupply!
  • [08:07:41] GE resupply was unsuccessful, insufficient coins!
  • [08:07:41] Ending script, unable to resupply @ GE
  • [08:07:41] Is using GE true
  • [08:07:41] Progressive mode: We will buy 250 Logs logs
  • [08:07:41] Starting Grand Exchange resupply!
  • [08:07:49] Open bank
  • [08:07:52] Item Coins doesn't exist in your bank
  • [08:07:53] Item 15 arrow shafts (u) doesn't exist in your bank
  • [08:07:59] We have 8 available GE slots
  • [08:07:59] Open new offer window
  • [08:08:07] Not enough coins for this transaction...
  • [08:08:07] Finished Grand Exchange resupply!
  • [08:08:07] GE resupply was unsuccessful, insufficient coins!
  • [08:08:07] Ending script, unable to resupply @ GE
  • [08:08:07] Is using GE true
  • [08:08:07] Progressive mode: We will buy 250 Logs logs
  • [08:08:07] Starting Grand Exchange resupply!
  • [08:08:12] Open bank
  • [08:08:13] Script Ended: Master Fletcher AIO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 8 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
        • Like
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
        • Like
      • 26 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...