Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABC2 L10] [300k+ GP P/hr] [QUICK] MASTER AIO FLETCHER [ANTI-BOTWATCH] [2.2K BOWS PER HOUR!] [ALWAYS UPDATED] [SCRIPT ARGUMENTS]

Hey DRUID or anyone else affiliated with this bot.

I'm doing yew longbows on this script. stringing them and im doing 1.3k / hour not the 2.2k it promises. almost half the exp, very disappointed. any idea why? it takes atleast ten seconds to click the unstrung bow onto the bow string and click string all. any ideas why? any settings I should change because its slower than Cutting Logs at this rate. not happy

Did u turn on, progressive fletching or whatever its called

Sometimes it runs down the stairs in vwest bank, and gets stuck there. Also sometimes it gets stuck in the bank deposit box. For the rest it runs flawless. Ill just fletch in a bank with no stairs and desposit box then lol :P

Misclick by the client. I advise you us the booth furthest away from the staircase. 

When it runs out of supplies, it just keeps withdrawing and depositing bowstring over and over.... please add a failsafe, so it logs out like after trying withdraw supplies 10 times

That must have been an oversight. I'll add this today. 

Thank you for letting me know.

Noticed it has been every few loads when it gets to the stringing of bows it will withdraw 14 bows then deposit all, then withdraw 14 strings then deposit all then withdraw 14 of each and go back to business as usual.

Only has popped up the last day or so

Has some issues when doing cut and string: it will pull out now strings multiple times and deposit inventory into the bank several times before pulling out yew longbow(u) then now strings.

Script seems to have multiple issues getting stuck under the Varrock West Bank. Down stairs. Aswell as getting stuck in the quick deposit box. Once it's stuck inside the deposit box it just right clicks yew longbow(u) and drags mouse off screen and then clicks and does it again.

Edited by serexcety

Has some issues when doing cut and string: it will pull out now strings multiple times and deposit inventory into the bank several times before pulling out yew longbow(u) then now strings.

Script seems to have multiple issues getting stuck under the Varrock West Bank. Down stairs. Aswell as getting stuck in the quick deposit box. Once it's stuck inside the deposit box it just right clicks yew longbow(u) and drags mouse off screen and then clicks and does it again.

Misclick by the client. I'll add a failsafe. In the meantime I suggest you use a different bank. 

what are the ban rates?

i want to use this to string about 100k longbows

As long as you don't bot 24/7 and you take breaks you shouldn't have a problem

@Druid the bot isnt working?

it stands at the bank with the Yew Longbows and the Bowstrings does this below..

http://gyazo.com/bde0b781047e6d2ff48af3f3bd281464

it withdraws 14 BS and deposits them then withdraws 14 yew longs then deposits.... THE REPEATS?!?!

ive been standing at the bank for 2 hours doing this?

can you please look into this?

EDIIIIIT:

for some reason its magically working now? but why was it doing it for 2 hours? i had to restart it and try again and it still was doing it? i jumped in the shower and left it now its working? lol im CONFUSSED

Edited by X_Kingst0n_X

@Druid the bot isnt working?

it stands at the bank with the Yew Longbows and the Bowstrings does this below..

http://gyazo.com/bde0b781047e6d2ff48af3f3bd281464

it withdraws 14 BS and deposits them then withdraws 14 yew longs then deposits.... THE REPEATS?!?!

ive been standing at the bank for 2 hours doing this?

can you please look into this?

Looks like a client issue, restart it. 

Hello,

I've been using this script for a week now and I noticed that it often messes up when withdrawing bows and bowstrings. Often times it continues to mess up to the point where it lowers the bows strung per hour down to 1k is there anyway to fix this? or is it a problem with the script?

Other than that very stable script, mine has been fletching for the last 24 hours strait with breaks and is flawless other than the above mentioned problem.

Let me know

Thank you

Hello,

I've been using this script for a week now and I noticed that it often messes up when withdrawing bows and bowstrings. Often times it continues to mess up to the point where it lowers the bows strung per hour down to 1k is there anyway to fix this? or is it a problem with the script?

Other than that very stable script, mine has been fletching for the last 24 hours strait with breaks and is flawless other than the above mentioned problem.

Let me know

Thank you

I haven't heard this from anyone else. Maybe you're lagging whilst you're banking which is causing the script to correct itself multiple times?

Add me on Skype and I'll investigate this for you.

Mines also  withdrawing 14 bs, then it deposits, withdraws 14 bows then 14 bs, like its trying to correct itself or something. Computers fine, no lag. It just keeps randomly doing it. Could it be because I have the items in tabs?

EDIT: Untabbed the items and it seems to have stopped the problems :)

Edited by arktik

Mines also  withdrawing 14 bs, then it deposits, withdraws 14 bows then 14 bs, like its trying to correct itself or something. Computers fine, no lag. It just keeps randomly doing it. Could it be because I have the items in tabs?

EDIT: Untabbed the items and it seems to have stopped the problems :)

Interesting, I'll let trilez know this.