Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Usa

Stuck in Maze Random? 5 free days of VIP

15 posts in this topic

If you have an account stuck in the maze random, contact me VIA private message system with your account details.

After testing, I will PM you back saying I am done on your account and reward you with a free 5 day VIP Voucher!

Please only PM me if you can afford to allot 24-hours for me to use your account.

Thanks!  :cool:

Great! I always seem to have an account getting stuck in the maze! Will definitely send your way.

Great! I always seem to have an account getting stuck in the maze! Will definitely send your way.

And if you do you'll be rewarded with some additional days VIP :)

how about stuck in every random

I suggest you update your client, most (if not all) randoms have been full functioning since the last update. Only one we dont have a solver yet for is Maze and I'm trying to fix that.

I'm so glad that randoms are finally being taken seriously again - as soon as one of my accounts gets stuck, I'll let you know

Solver is written and tested (on two cases) and i'm pleased to announce it is fully working!

I would however, like to test it more before release to ensure I have covered all cases of the maze. If anyone has an account stuck, I still have a few 5-day VIP Vouchers to give out :)

Solver is written and tested (on two cases) and i'm pleased to announce it is fully working!

I would however, like to test it more before release to ensure I have covered all cases of the maze. If anyone has an account stuck, I still have a few 5-day VIP Vouchers to give out :)

This is the first time I'm disappointed that my bot hasn't gotten stuck.

Glad to hear!! I'm sure I'll have more stuck by the morning. Lol

Hello USA, I have an account stuck in the maze. Give me a pm , I'll leave the account in there :)

Done with your account, voucher sent to you via PM!

Still looking for a few more.

Just sent you another 2. Glad to see that trilez updated the maze partially with the most recent update.