Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TheD

TRiNews 07/07/2013

would you?   71 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a weekly version of "TRiNews"

• As long as it will be informative regarding the bot!
    • Yes, I would like to know a weekly summary of the progress.
    • Just, Yes.
    • No.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

TRiNews 07/07/2013

Tribot Update
Today tribot went to version 5.60_0.
A lot of updates have been made to the API. But also to the client and the random solvers.
For the full change log go to this page: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/223-changelog/

How to use the new .zip loading?
You can now load .tribot zip files as your script! make a .zip file from all your scripts class files so you will have:
MyScript.zip
Now rename this to:
MyScript.tribot
Overriding the current .zip format. You can put this in the bin/scripts folder and it will load normally and show up in your script folder.

Putting on & turning off any random event.
With the update a few days ago all scripters now have the ability to turn off any solver, to use their own solver.
For example, if you notice the frog random isn't working anymore, the scripter can turn the frog random off, to use his own solver. More about this on the change log you can find here https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/223-changelog/. However, be sure to look at update 5.53_0.

Website update - Feedback system is active!
​(Thanks to your requests)
The feedback system has been installed today to give either good or bad feedback to each other. This feature has 
been requested many times, and today you can use it. We hope that you will enjoy this new feature and that it will make the
black market a safer place to sell and buy items, gold and services.

I hope you liked this first edition of the "TRiNews" If you wish, we can keep you updated weekly with everything that changes, new features & additions to both the bot and the website. Please use the poll above & cast your vote.

Have a nice day & Happy botting,
The TRiBot staff Edited by Ian
1 person likes this

So before I test for myself, can zips have a pass?

nope.

Edited by Encoded

Maybe not weekly, but each time there is enough information to justify making a thread yes.

THANK YOU FOR FEEDBACK SYSTEM TRILEZ JESUS CHRIST!

What are the rules for the feedback system? I have already seen retarded comments giving +1 like "I love you", like really? If this is going to work it needs to be limited to the marketplace, and infractions handed out for stupid shit.

What are the rules for the feedback system? I have already seen retarded comments giving +1 like "I love you", like really? If this is going to work it needs to be limited to the marketplace, and infractions handed out for stupid shit.

Has to be trade/service related. That's pretty much it.

What was the most recent tribot update? or do we have to wait until sunday to hear?