Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zainy

Ultimate Green Dragon Killer V3! [150-350k/Hr][$7.99][ABCL10][CustomAntiban][MoneyMaking][100Hr+ Proggy][Goldfarming]

2,881 posts in this topic

Version 1.3 uploaded:

-Banking issue fixed where bot would not bank if banker was not on screen

-Will no longer get hung up when leaving the bank and going to dragons

-Beeping will now occur when being pk'd

-Bot will now display the username you used to login (for managing multiple accounts)

-Additional failsafes in the event the bot climbs the ladder in east bank

-Addy ore taken off loot-table

1 person likes this

When will you be able to fix the part where there is 1 more empty space in inventory and the char attacks the dragon and kills it then telies without picking anything up.

When will you be able to fix the part where there is 1 more empty space in inventory and the char attacks the dragon and kills it then telies without picking anything up.

Yes, that's already on my list for next update :) We wanted to fix all "showstoppers" immediately!

1 person likes this

Hi sorry I'm a noob where do I receive my details?

Nvm got it sorry. Thanks for the script looks promising!

Edited by CPD

Its the details you provided me with your purchase :P Just download and run the script like normal and you will understand :) 

Weird got this error only using on 1 account.

[14:28:39] Ultimate GDK: Detected script is being run on more than one account, you must purchase additional licenses!

This caused script to stop while killing dragons and bot died.

Edited by Nhettinga

[14:28:22] Ultimate GDK: Error connecting to server

[14:28:22] Ultimate GDK: Stopping script!

[14:28:22] Ultimate GDK: Detected script is being run on more than one account, you must purchase additional licenses!

[14:28:22] Script Ended: Ultimate GDK.

Same as Nhettinga.  Had the script running for about 19 hours before it logged me out :(  I was gonna get a nice 24 hour proggie but I guess Ill have to wait for that.

Ended up dying, and it just stood around in lumby same as Troll said previously?

Fill out a bug report, I asked for where it was stuck too :)

Weird got this error only using on 1 account.

[14:28:39] Ultimate GDK: Detected script is being run on more than one account, you must purchase additional licenses!

This caused script to stop while killing dragons and bot died.

[14:28:22] Ultimate GDK: Error connecting to server
[14:28:22] Ultimate GDK: Stopping script!
[14:28:22] Ultimate GDK: Detected script is being run on more than one account, you must purchase additional licenses!
[14:28:22] Script Ended: Ultimate GDK.

Same as Nhettinga.  Had the script running for about 19 hours before it logged me out :(  I was gonna get a nice 24 hour proggie but I guess Ill have to wait for that.

This is a weird error that's cause by our auth system. Thank you for letting me know.

Edit: It looks like it's caused by unstable internet on the user-side. I will contact the creater of our Auth system to see if we can find a workaround

Edited by cbtexan04

Love the script! Its near flawless! will be buying more auths for it as im training up more accounts for dragons. Also i have an idea:

When finding adamant full helm, make the bot equip it? for defence bonuses? .

EDIT: Also..why is the script not looting rune daggers? Would be more profit if that was added.

Edited by hang255

Bug Report:

Bot's status (if seen): Standing in lumby castle, facing the wall of cooks room. Had equipped the amour i died with

Error message (if given): Just said I had died

What you experienced: I Was afk

What should have happened: Tele'd back to varrock and carried on?

Along with this I also had it log out due to it saying my auth was already being used.

Edited by sssmoked

Bug Report:

Bot's status (if seen): Standing in lumby castle, facing the wall of cooks room. Had equipped the amour i died with

Error message (if given): Just said I had died

What you experienced: I Was afk

What should have happened: Tele'd back to varrock and carried on?

Along with this I also had it log out due to it saying my auth was already being used.

Thank you-- will look to fix the lumby issue in our next update!

We are waiting to hear back from our auth creator for a fix to the auth in use error.

Love the script! Its near flawless! will be buying more auths for it as im training up more accounts for dragons. Also i have an idea:

When finding adamant full helm, make the bot equip it? for defence bonuses? .

EDIT: Also..why is the script not looting rune daggers? Would be more profit if that was added.

It loots it and banks it so u can add it to the items to reequip when u die. Yea forgot about rune daggers though you should add those to the drop table they high alch for 4.8k

Version 1.4 uploaded:

-Clue scrolls added to loot table

-Fixed walking between V square and bank

-Patch lumby death-walking

-Fixed null pointers being thrown when zybez price server is down

-Rune daggers added to loot table

Edited by cbtexan04

Version 1.4 uploaded:

-Clue scrolls added to loot table

-Fixed walking between V square and bank

-Patch lumby death-walking

-Fixed null pointers being thrown when zybez price server is down

Can you add rune daggers next update to the loot table? They high alch for 4.8kea

Edited by Nhettinga

Can you add rune daggers next update to the loot table? They high alch for 4.8kea

O shoot, that's the best part-- I added them to this version, just forgot :D

Already did ask him further up. no point making too many posts about it :) anyways, good you mentioned it iguess.

Oh rune daggers are added. woop :)

Edited by hang255

Version 1.41 uploaded:

-(Hopefully) found a fix for the auth saying that users aren't authorized (comes from a sudden drop in connection to the auth system)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead