Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zainy

Ultimate Green Dragon Killer V3! [150-350k/Hr][$7.99][ABCL10][CustomAntiban][MoneyMaking][100Hr+ Proggy][Goldfarming]

2,881 posts in this topic

plz put rsgp price :( i really want this

he says they aren't taking gp right now, but if they do I'm gonna buy it too ^.^

I'd reccomend just paying the 10 dollars while its cheap imo its a great script for being released yesterday! 

They might end up waiting till the full script to release a gp price 

Bam another challenge down  

SwJh77l.png?1

500 hides and bones  

shortly after this   the random started beeping mr hyde and it closed the script:(

Ive noticed alot of times it will teleport leaving an open spot in invent with bones/hide still on the ground. Script running pretty solid so far though, will post some proggies soon.

I just had to be the one to find the bugs at first, didn't I. I would of won everything :c

3wIAd.jpg

Gonna try for 24 hours :P

i beat you at the 500-500 woo;p but my script crashed at 12 hours:(

i beat you at the 500-500 woo;p but my script crashed at 12 hours:(

I just got pk'ed and accidentally selected dfs. The script stopped. FML.

I just got pk'ed and accidentally selected dfs. The script stopped. FML.

Ugh sorry man you still got this im leaving my buddys at 7 am tomorrow and im only 2 hours in and thats one thing they need to change wheres its anti instead of dfs first

BjjGAw7.png

I started with a dragon scim and now this is what I have. a whip and 3m from the script and 5m that he gave me for getting him some awesome proggies (his challenges)

I reccomend this script 10/10  has been one of my favorite scripters so far!

Such a great script for so cheap!

Today I got stuck at lumby castle for some reason and it said I died but I didn't lol.  Also got stuck at bank a couple of times where it would just sit there with the bones and hides in inventory.

Today I got stuck at lumby castle for some reason and it said I died but I didn't lol.  Also got stuck at bank a couple of times where it would just sit there with the bones and hides in inventory.

I urge you to make a bug report next time (it's on the front page). I'm also curious, how did you get to lumby if you didn't die (I believe you, I'm just wondering what happened)?

EDIT: Also, where did you get stuck at? Would help me tremendously.

Edited by cbtexan04

I'm almost certain it was from a random and I had my rol on still. not exactly sure which place it was but it was in lunby and there were like 5 other bots stuck there with me lol.

I wouldnt recoment running this overnight 3 accounts logged out(1 random, 2 licens bugs) and 2 got stuck(1 varrock bank upstairs, 1 infront of varrock bank)

But im sure the scripter will fix this fast :)

iv ran it overnight twice, no problems, i think you got unlucky :) but randoms can stuff it up, idk what other bugs have appeared yet tho :D

Thank you guys for reporting the issues. I will have all reported glitches (except for the randoms) fixed in the next hour.

Doesn't rotate camera :c

G8Wzu9T.png

<333

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead