Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zainy

Ultimate Green Dragon Killer V3! [150-350k/Hr][$7.99][ABCL10][CustomAntiban][MoneyMaking][100Hr+ Proggy][Goldfarming]

2,881 posts in this topic

On 4/9/2016 at 6:34 AM, Zainy said:

It has been so longg that I can't even find you in my logs. You can't expect a refund after using it for so long

I can send u the info. It's in my purchase history. I'll pm you.

On 20/07/2016 at 8:09 AM, Frosty XVII said:

I can send u the info. It's in my purchase history. I'll pm you.

It has been over 2.5 years since you purchased the script. I can't give you a refund after having use of the script for that long. 

lmao using the script for 2 and a half years and wanting a refund!?!?! laughing my ass off. anyways. has this been updated?

Hey,

I've been inactive for a while. I Just check for my scripts and it seems like I lost my licens? 

First user to run 75+ hours (must ALSO have 2300+ hides and 2300+ bones collected in paint/one go):

User: Slawa

Prize: 3 FREE Ultimate GDK Auths!

I Also won a lifetime auth. Can't realy remember how. Could you please look into it?

Hello. I want to buy this script but all these posts seem discouraging. Does this script still work? Im trying to do around 500 total hours of green drags over the next few months and I really need the best. please reply.

1 person likes this

I actually remember buying this before. Now under my purchase history as:

588 Removed script (id: 158) ? 1 1 Wed, 09 Oct 2013 02:27:06 +0000 Unlimited

I was one of the very first few people to purchase it (hence the unlimited usage). 

I respect that you guys may have put vastly more work into this version than the one I purchased. What do you guys think? Do you have a history of the old sales?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead