Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zainy

Ultimate Green Dragon Killer V3! [150-350k/Hr][$7.99][ABCL10][CustomAntiban][MoneyMaking][100Hr+ Proggy][Goldfarming]

2,881 posts in this topic

so anyone will view this problem? Or just dont let it sell until its updated. because of that i spent 12 bucks witch i could spend on other scripts.

and yes i want a refund or fix a bot ASAP

Hi Sir,

I bought your script "Ultimate GDK Pro" (the $11.99 version) in hopes of it beating "Supreme GDK". It certainly did! But sometimes, the bot gets stuck in the bank screen (@ Castle wars) and withdraws 10 tuna, deposits 10 tuna, and repeat. This goes on until I take control and close the bank manually. It then opens the bank, retrieves the correct amount of tuna (22) and proceeds. 

Since something similar happened with "Supreme GDK" (it said in the log "can not find food: tuna" then stopped bot.), I suspect I'm doing something wrong? The Tuna is in the first slot of the bank in an _unscrollable bank_, meaning I have like 15 slots of items.

Kind regards,
Jssjfb

This script is really not worth the money, i bought the script two days ago. Every time I get Pked and respawn in Fallador it walks all the way to the east bank in Varrock. There it is not able to reequip the armour. It takes out the game necklace and the duell ring, closes the bank interface, doesn't equip, opens the bank interface again and takes out food, closes the bank interface, opens it again and banks all the food and takes out the duell ring and the game necklace all over and over. It also teleports to Corp and when it arrives there it teleports again, so you loose two charges of your game necklace, which is no big deal, but makes it easy detectable.

The third problem is, that it wont reequip the dragon fire shield if you die, it only gives an error message, that no shields are in the bank and the script stops.

I hope you can fix this problems. Im afraid, but i can't use this script until this bugs are fixed.. It seems like i have to buy another green dragon bot.

I hope you can fix this problems, if you have any questions feel free to pm me on the forums

Cheers Hos

I'm aware there are many bugs in the script. I'll be disabling the script for new users since it seems like its not functioning upto standards. I'm still considering whether I should keep this script updated since there are other green dragon scripts out there. Would you guys want another green dragon script or would you prefer me to work on a new script that isn't already out there in the market?

id like a refund this script is a dissapointment

Wrong thread? The script is not for sale at this moment.....

I've paid 70$ for this and it's not working for me and I have only just seen the thread I need one instance not what I've bought and it's crashing my PC please remove this script and can I get my money back thanks I've had less that 6 hours

On 4/5/2016 at 2:19 AM, Frosty XVII said:

Can I get a refund? Script gets stuck at bank screen or just sits idle.

The scripts isn't even for sale? :/

On 06/04/2016 at 8:20 PM, Frosty XVII said:

It was when I bought it though.

Aanddd how long ago was this?....

13 hours ago, Zainy said:

Aanddd how long ago was this?....

I don't remember how long, but yeah It's been a while.

It has been so longg that I can't even find you in my logs. You can't expect a refund after using it for so long

Interested in this script, is it still fully working and updated frequently? Also, what is the banrate like?

Edited by cybris

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead