Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zainy

Ultimate Green Dragon Killer V3! [150-350k/Hr][$7.99][ABCL10][CustomAntiban][MoneyMaking][100Hr+ Proggy][Goldfarming]

2,881 posts in this topic

Texan and Zainy Present:

vJVbyQQ.gif

kIcLRiq.gif

F5yrQPh.gif

BU915pJ.gif7Q6CVzg.gif9CivvpW.giffiSF6wQ.gif

s4aPjt5.gifRrlByS0.gif97lEY1r.gifqFrHSuK.gif

90kQvIg.gif

mXaxA1R.gif

Zainy and I would like to welcome you to the Ultimate Green Dragon Killer! We're excited about this new script, and the opportunity we have to share it with you! If you have any questions regarding our product, you may add our Skypes or you may post here!

all.png

How do I start?

--Purchase the script from the repository

--Start anywhere in Varrock

--The equipment tab is used for re-equiping items in the event of a death

--Begin the script with your first set of gear (what you will wear to kill dragons)

--You MUST turn OFF the wilderness warning message!

fTKA0lM.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4LCUD2J.png

Competition time! This is an easy competition, and well, is extra RSGP in your pocket! The following milestones have a prize for the first users to reach them! If you're the first, you will receive the prize, as well as the recognition for achieving it! Screenies of the paint must be posted on this thread, for ANY user entering the competition. Full paint must be posted.

First user to purchase script:

User: Rubberundies

Prize: 500k 07 RSGP

First to run for 10+ hours (must ALSO have 300+ hides and 300+ bones collected in paint/one go):

User: bmitch5150

Prize: 2m 07 RSGP

First to collect 500+ bones and 500+ hides in one go:

User: bmitch510

Prize: 3m 07 RSGP

First user to run 24+ hours (must ALSO have 700+ hides and 700+ bones collected in paint/one go):

User: Konami

Prize: 5m 07 RSGP

First user to collect 1k+ bones and 1k+ hides in one go:

User: Konami

Prize: 3m 07 RSGP

First user to run 50+ hours (must ALSO have 1500+ hides and 1500+ bones collected in paint/one go):

User: Slawa

Prize: 10m 07 RSGP

First user to run 75+ hours (must ALSO have 2300+ hides and 2300+ bones collected in paint/one go):

User: Slawa

Prize: 3 FREE Ultimate GDK Auths!

First user to run 100+ hours (must ALSO have 3000+ hides and 3000+ bones collected in paint/one go):

User: lifehacks

Prize: 3 FREE Ultimate GDK Auths + 2 Other "Ultimate" Premium Scripts of your choosing!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proggies:

C99qUiU.png
kvMsLsP.png
kkViHex.png
111kq41.png
vYL9nD3.png
6YcicXF.png
416624743de702d7163287a2cdf1bd7a.png

Og4RAQv.png

FAQ:

Q. Do I need to put the items at the top of my bank?

A. NO! Our script supports bank scrolling!

Q. Will you add more features in the future?

A. Yes! All upgrades come FREE with your purchase!

Q. How many auths come with a purchase?

A. Two auths per purchase.

Q. Am I allowed to share my auth?

A. No, sharing auths is prohibited by our terms of service.

Q. I found a bug, what should I do?

A. Bug should be posted on the thread using the bug report found below

Q. My bot keeps switching attack mode?

A. Stop your script. Choose your attack mode. Start script. 

Don't forget to leave feedback!!:

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/user/5483-cbtexan04/

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/user/2754-zainy/

Current known bugs:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13F5LQZ_dETTa4pRg6qRm_ZxMo40n1VdIDfaY94Bu8rg/edit?usp=sharing

Change Log:

V3.2:

No longer skulls

Fixed deathwalking

V3.1:

New anti-PK system

Fixed all GUI bugs

Fixed script getting stuck issue

Fixed all other mentioned bugs

Uses graveyard when graveyard is selected

V3!:

Complete re-write of the script

Faster

Anti-ban features

Majority bug fixes

Beep sound optional

Better pk detection

More efficient

New Paint

Experience gained on Paint

New Gui

Auto-detection feature for equipment

Mouse speed interface

Greater ABC

Lower CPU usage

Introducing Ultimate GDK Pro:
Pots 

Weapon switching

Game Necklace support

Looting bag

Prayer

Anti-Fire + Extended Anti-Fire

V2.5:

Looting Bag support

V2.46:
Make Deathwalking more efficient (includes ladder fix).
Beep sound removed as requested
Death walk no longer turns prayer on after it has tele'd

Bug Report:

Bot's status (if seen):

Error message (if given):

What you experienced:

What should have happened:

Please note that Random Solving may cause players to skull. This is not the script's fault, as the random solver is handled by the client. Only take items that you're willing to risk into the wild.

Terms of Service:

By purchasing this script, you agree to the following terms: You will not give your username/password to anyone else-- violating this will result in revocation of your authorization. Refunds will not be given, unless the scripter has grossly disregarded his/her responsibilities (to be determined by a Moderator). You agree not to chargeback-- doing so will result in a dispute (and most likely a ban) against the user. If you have concerns about the script, contact the scripters first.

Where do I download?!

Tribot has switched to a repository system. This means you need to go to the repository (top right of the webpage), and add Ultimate Green Dragons to your scripts.

Edited by Zainy
2 people like this

bout to be first to purchase and wreck me some competition :) free gp ? alll day err day. !

First prize claimed! Congratulations on being the first user to purchase!

Tested this script all day near enough and the work gone into it is amazing, perfectly flawless didn't have to babysit so it's easy gp for multiple accounts with hardly any maintenance. The amount of time and effort put in by Texcan and Zainy can well and truly be seen like the price updater for the bones/hides is so accurate and the GUI is smart and tidy

Highly recommend for you guys to buy and i was happy to test this script thanks man :)

Add half keys to loot list and loot and put on addy full helm plz

Done, and will be updated on next release (either later tonight or tomorrow).

hiya , im lucky enough to had/and still am running on same proggie ( testing ) 

heres a nice proggie so far

Amazing script, will only get better in my opinon  :D

21bkqh3.png

just wondering how much 07 gp you charge for it?

i have assumes script already but hes been banned soo im gonna have to buy yours

Great question!

At the current moment, we are not accepting RSGP, however, this may change in the near future. Zainy and I need to discuss this, and we're both in different timezones ;) Either he or I will post when it is decided!

Great question!

At the current moment, we are not accepting RSGP, however, this may change in the near future. Zainy and I need to discuss this, and we're both in different timezones ;) Either he or I will post when it is decided!

oh i hope so! thanks anyway man :)

Version 1.2 uploaded:

-DFS support (for those babysitting or brave enough) added in equipment manager

-Adamant helms, loop halves, and teeth halves have been added to looting table

-A beeping sound will play for 10 seconds when TRiBot client cannot solve a random

Vouch for this script.  Running pretty good so far.  Possibly remove picking up addy ores in the next update as an option? And also the attacking is a bit slow.  Other than those two things it is going great.  Will post a proggie when I get a good one.

Vouch for this script.  Running pretty good so far.  Possibly remove picking up addy ores in the next update as an option? And also the attacking is a bit slow.  Other than those two things it is going great.  Will post a proggie when I get a good one.

Addy ore isn't a normal pickup? I don't mind removing it, but wanna make sure :)

Just purchased this with: [email protected]

Purchased script! looking forward to give you guys some nice progress pictures! Also good luck with the sales!

Edited by hang255

r4NBdmJ.png?1

10 hours baby!   I bought this script late last night not knowing exactly how well it was going to work  since it was brand new  well guys it works nearly perfect and I would reccomend this like no other! These scripters know what they are doing.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor