Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Thebat

TRiBot TeamSpeak Server

59 posts in this topic

If you need help or just want to chat, come join us in the TeamSpeak server.

TeamSpeak:
Download

IP: Removed for now!

Edited by Usa
1 person likes this

Thanks for posting this, will be hangin' out on both!

You're not invited ;)

1 person likes this

Just so you guys, know just about all of the mods are on TS, if you wanna hear beautiful, sexy, female, and orgasmic voices, or if you have any questions about the site.

Mumble > TeamSpeak

I'll supply Tribot with a mumble server? :)

Mumble < Vent < Teamspeak. Mumble has a terrible gui. The only thing it has going for it is the sound quality, which teamspeak has the same quality or even better

Hey guys,

IRC activity has exploded over the past few weeks, where a couple of days it had reached just under 50 users on at a single time. Since TRiLeZ isn't responding to any of my PMs for some reason, I would like some recommendations for potential operators (preferably staff, but I understand that staff seldom visit) for the channel, as it definitely does require some (due to my infrequent activity on the channel as I am not really a dedicated member of this community).

Thanks. :)

Hey guys,

IRC activity has exploded over the past few weeks, where a couple of days it had reached just under 50 users on at a single time. Since TRiLeZ isn't responding to any of my PMs for some reason, I would like some recommendations for potential operators (preferably staff, but I understand that staff seldom visit) for the channel, as it definitely does require some (due to my non-frequent activity on the channel as I am not really a dedicated member of this community).

Thanks. :)

I'd love to be one of the operators. It seems like there needs to be some sort of management in the IRC because anyone can do whatever they want (I've noticed some users (afoo) advertising other bots and just generally being an idiot). I also think the Staff on the forums need to get involved in the IRC more, there's no point in having the IRC channel there if the Staff don't participate in it!

I'm going to hop on this tomorrow. Try to get more involved.

Definitely! The IRC is a great time. You can talk about whatever you wish, need support? We got you. Wanna chat? We got you. Just come by and say what's up ;).

I was told I could find male prostitution on the teamspeak.... I Tried to get a hold of them... none to be found.....

This is cool and all, but seriously, im always on the IRC server and its like a cemetary. No one talks or responds to your questions.

Went in it and my IP was given out and was Ddosed. No thanks.

Riigggghhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttt, considering it doesn't even show you your IP... And stop spreading bs saying that you were "DDosed"...

Went in it and my IP was given out and was Ddosed. No thanks.

Riigggghhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttt, considering it doesn't even show you your IP... And stop spreading bs saying that you were "DDosed"...
Actually there was a kid in there the other day that put a bad link in chat to get IP's and started DDosing people, it would still be there fault for clicking it, but it did happen.