Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

I M Elmo

Back up and running!

97 posts in this topic

Except they have forum accounts on Sythe where USA only posted "we'll be back up shortly" about 13 hours before it was back before hack, and then nothing. 

They also have a Twitter account that they never update. There were plenty avenues of informing us. We're paying customers.

Sorry bud, wasn't aware they had different media servers, I understand what you're saying now but lets be honest, they were probably in a mad panic while it was happening, it's likely it could have just skipped their minds in the mayhem.

So my runescape and tribot logins/passwords were completely identical and although i only lost 12m due to being hacked on oldschool rs its fair to assume we're not getting compensated in any way?

I should smack you for asking for compensation on something that most likely didn't happen, and if it did you need better secruity precautions. Sites like these and many others are bound to endure similar situations and get through them. If it were a flaw that could have been easily stopped by choice than i'm sure it wouldn't have happened. As for the compensation that's all on your end, I'm still mind boggled as to why you would even hope for such a thing. Never in the 10 years of playing RS have I ever seen a hacked person reimbursed regardless of the circumstances or parties they were dealing with. 

...kick rocks  :cool:

I should smack you for asking for compensation on something that most likely didn't happen, and if it did you need better secruity precautions. Sites like these and many others are bound to endure similar situations and get through them. If it were a flaw that could have been easily stopped by choice than i'm sure it wouldn't have happened. As for the compensation that's all on your end, I'm still mind boggled as to why you would even hope for such a thing. Never in the 10 years of playing RS have I ever seen a hacked person reimbursed regardless of the circumstances or parties they were dealing with. 

...kick rocks  :cool:

haha the fact that you seemed to get angry from me simply asking makes me laugh, honestly i don't care if i get anything. Quite frankly i could care less about some gold pixels that say 12m but i figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. The fact that none of the admins/mods replied back themselves to say that they weren't going to do anything or that they weren't responsible was rather annoying. I figured they could at the very least apologize, but hey, I'm not going to sit here butt hurt because of a flaw in security. And to answer your dickish assumption that I'm lying about this, no, i did get hacked. I'm not going to sit here begging for my damn money back because i know how to make my own money and ill have it all back soon enough. 

Ever since the crash i havnt been able to start up tribot! It says "Client-side error. Could not perform login. (NULL RESULT)

why is this still happening? i tried redownloading and installing java 7 32 bit

1 person likes this

Ever since the crash i havnt been able to start up tribot! It says "Client-side error. Could not perform login. (NULL RESULT)

why is this still happening? i tried redownloading and installing java 7 32 bit

You never had any VIP, I used the VIP tracker so we can see who got VIP and who doesn't. You never bougth it. So you still need to buy VIP to use the old school client.

hey,my vip is out and i still had it before the attack..will it be compensated ?

Your VIP ran out on the 28th of June

Proof:

fJNkkPK.png

Same I was vip and I couldn't log on for days and I come back and I have no vip...

Same story goes for you.

Your VIP ran out on the 28th of June.

You bought it for 30 days.

4DvGBqJ.png

All VIP days compensated, or no?

Yes it's already compensated.

Edited by FallenShadow
1 person likes this

-Fallen shadow: that's besides the point. On one computer it actually loads and says I don't have VIP. On the other computer it freezes up when I click log in and gives me that error sign. I'm wondering how I can fix that before I buy VIP to not again

-Fallen shadow: that's besides the point. On one computer it actually loads and says I don't have VIP. On the other computer it freezes up when I click log in and gives me that error sign. I'm wondering how I can fix that before I buy VIP to not again

Hmm, it's weird. What did you try so far? Is there a local folder already? (if so, delete the tricot folder in appdata)

Kinda late, but i'm curious.  What did the hacker have against you guys(tribot in general)?  He said something of the sort on his twitter (he was obviously desperate for followers lmfao).

Edited by kyleerewere

I get an error saying "You must be VIP to use the old-school client." What's the cause for this?

I get an error saying "You must be VIP to use the old-school client." What's the cause for this?

Can_t+Tell+if+Trolling.jpg

OP : You need VIP and you are NOT VIP...