Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

I M Elmo

Back up and running!

97 posts in this topic

cant run the eoc bot (trying to get scripter rank so i can make 07 scripts) but im sure they will fix soon

[13:29:03] TRiLeZ: It works fine but you need to have a certain setup
[13:29:30] TRiLeZ: Such as java 7 32 bit, updated gfx drivers, 256mb ram limit

[13:29:03] TRiLeZ: It works fine but you need to have a certain setup
[13:29:30] TRiLeZ: Such as java 7 32 bit, updated gfx drivers, 256mb ram limit

Oh thanks, I was running java 7 64 and 1024 ram limit.

Hmm, I'm using the setup you described and it's still giving me an error. Everything appears to start well but somehow it fails to initialize the VM. It mentions unknown source and an UnsatisfiedLinkError.

The TRiBot databases were compromised because of an attack on an admin account. The security hole has been patched up. We advise you to change your passwords. Please feel free to continue botting. We are very sorry for any inconviences. VIP members will be compensated with extra time added to their accounts for the loss.

Users' RS accounts are still safe. However, if you use the same RS password as on TRiBot, you may want to change it as a precautionary measure.

~Tribot Staff

i was hacked :( i lost 2 whips full dh rune boots and 3m cash.

tribot getting updated then? you guys might want to change the homepage back from the whole hacked screen then...

So my runescape and tribot logins/passwords were completely identical and although i only lost 12m due to being hacked on oldschool rs its fair to assume we're not getting compensated in any way?

1 person likes this

Someone just logged into one of my accounts, logged off.. I quickly wen't in and gave everything to another account.. Not sure however if I'll be hacked on that aswell or if Im save now that I changed pass.. So far I haven't lost anything yet though

i can get on the bot fine but when i try click 'Start Script' it doesnt do anything, please help

So my runescape and tribot logins/passwords were completely identical and although i only lost 12m due to being hacked on oldschool rs its fair to assume we're not getting compensated in any way?

Golden rule never never use same passwords

http://www.random.org/passwords/

Also been checking out OSbot since this happen. It's kinda frustrating that for example randoms aren't getting fixed, nor do trillez respond to this and say like "They will be fixed in 2-3 days(example)".. 

Would love some answers, I bet most people here prefer hearing that for example maze random won't be solved for another month, than not even being sure that you guys actually are trying.