Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

I M Elmo

Back up and running!

97 posts in this topic

Impatient people... You pay them for a reason let them breathe lol if it wasn't for them taking care of the situation all of your payments would of went to shit. A real botter would never have downtime lol I've had my clients running for so long that I haven't even been affected by the hack. If you don't know the tricks don't rush the admins they're doing the best they can. Shit happens to every forums

Yea its working for me.

Next time is there a way that we could get some info outside of the forums?

Like a twitter account or fb page?

Cause it was hard to know what was happening.

Yea its working for me.

Next time is there a way that we could get some info outside of the forums?

Like a twitter account or fb page?

Cause it was hard to know what was happening.

+1

It isn't that the forum went down, it's that they didn't give anyone any sort of information about it. And that's wrong. 

So let me clarify. I had account info stored in TriBot. I haven't been hacked yet, but will the hackers still have acess to my account information so that they could hack me in the following days/weeks?

Um i got hacked and all my money got stolen from my account gf account.

Bummer :( Really feel sorry for you. Lucky I transferred everything from my main account onto a mule account before I got hacked.

So let me clarify. I had account info stored in TriBot. I haven't been hacked yet, but will the hackers still have acess to my account information so that they could hack me in the following days/weeks?

The account info stored on TRiBot stayed on your local machine. The hacker did not have access to your account info.

Looks like the hacker will have infinite vip as he probably has the log-in information for everyone.  When someone changes their password, IT'S ON TO THE NEXT ONE

Changed my password. Disappointing that this happened but glad everything was resolved.

It isn't that the forum went down, it's that they didn't give anyone any sort of information about it. And that's wrong. 

Well I'd much rather them take down the whole site and keep the safety of their data in order than notify us all about it and wait, or worse yet, just leave the forum up. 

Hard for them to inform us of things like this when the only communication they have with us was taken down for the safety of our accounts. 

Thanks Staff for the timely fix as well as the compensation.

DICKIE

1 person likes this

Okay I need some information. For some reason when I go to tribot.org, the page still appears as it was made by the hacker. How come?

Well I'd much rather them take down the whole site and keep the safety of their data in order than notify us all about it and wait, or worse yet, just leave the forum up. 

Hard for them to inform us of things like this when the only communication they have with us was taken down for the safety of our accounts. 

Thanks Staff for the timely fix as well as the compensation.

DICKIE

Except they have forum accounts on Sythe where USA only posted "we'll be back up shortly" about 13 hours before it was back before hack, and then nothing. 

They also have a Twitter account that they never update. There were plenty avenues of informing us. We're paying customers.

Yeah so I logged on when the server was down but the client was up and immediately got auto banned for 2 days with no appeal and no viewable evidence (not sure when Jagex turned into the Gestapo) so at least I can't get banned but I think Jagex are more wary about the TriBot client and anyone with an account

must have been flagged beforehand because I logged on and even botted while the servers were down

Um i got hacked and all my money got stolen from my account gf account.

the only way thats possible is if your forum user name and pass is the same as in game?

For the hacker to be able to access your RS account you must have had:

- Easy to crack password with dict att

- Same/Known RS acc username

I'm sure that's not the case of hacked people.

Again, the RS accounts that the bots uses are stored LOCALLY in your computer.