Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Optimus

ABCL10 - Tri Hill Giant Fighter [68 HOUR+ PROGGY][45k+ XP/HR]

Hi Tri, great script!! Just one issue with the bot when ranging and pickup arrows or knifes is selected it throws 1 or shoot a arrow then picks up the 1 arrow then shoots again and then continues I've even tried with wait to loot on and with different arrows so while ranging it almost makes the script unusable as it takes a long time to kill just 1, and also as of this morning I don't know if this is a update that tribot needs or the script but it crashes once attacking as runescape updated.

Thanks for the brilliant script!!

On that last part, I'm experiencing the same thing.

Array

The script worked fine last day, i´ve used it like 20 hours.

But today Tribot crashed for the first time... Whenever i start this script it works fine, untill at the hill giants the screen freezes.....

I´ve tried starting Tribot up again and running the script, but the problem doesnt solve.

Some error messages i´ve also get @ Bot Debug:

• [17:03:26] Error: v.t() cd.i() ei.cj() ei.cj() df.cf() client.u() bm.om() | v:49 cd:11 cr:949 cr:788 ei:7810 ei:8300 df:7593 client:1029 bm:228 bm:179 java.lang.Thread.run | java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1659102720 
  • [17:03:26] error_game_crash 
  • [17:03:26] Client crash debugging info: - 1: 1390493006292 - 402 - 2: TRiBot Release 9.01_6 - 3: 30 - 4: false 0 Thread-14 obf.Gj[name=main2972,maxpri=10] Thread[Thread-14,1,main2972] 

plz fix this... 

Edited by puredeniz

^same shit is happening to me so annoying just got vip last night used for 4 or 5 hours runescape updates now i can't use any of the scripts i got vip for so annoying hope it's fixed soon

same exact stuff happening to me with same error message

be patient FFS, these guys have premium scripts to maintain, and that's their first priority.

don't tell me to be patient for F sakes I am aloud to express my feelings on here and you don't hear me telling you what to do.  Everytime anyone posts anything on these forums were they are displeased some die hard kiss ass has to respond.

You're using something that someone else made for free. You do not have the right to bitch about shit that is free. Pointing out and issue is one thing, acting like an entitled brat is another

Well we do pay for vip... so its not entirely free.

The VIP pays for basically the upkeep of the site and such. "allowed" isn't spelt "aloud".

Profanity and vulgar shows an inability to control your emotions at minor inconveniences. It also shows your complete lack of understanding and and vocabulary to express yourself during an unexpected event of system update.

If scripting was so easy that anyone can do it we wouldn't need "Scripters". "Tri" is a premium scripter and should more than reasonably attend to his premium scripts first before the "free scripts".

I highly doubt any of the VIP fee is trickled towards any of the "free scripters", rather provides a platform for which the scripters can earn reputation and provide "premium scripts". The economics of this is so simple that anyone with a third of a brain should be able to comprehend. 

The VIP pays for basically the upkeep of the site and such. "allowed" isn't spelt "aloud".

Profanity and vulgar shows an inability to control your emotions at minor inconveniences. It also shows your complete lack of understanding and and vocabulary to express yourself during an unexpected event of system update.

If scripting was so easy that anyone can do it we wouldn't need "Scripters". "Tri" is a premium scripter and should more than reasonably attend to his premium scripts first before the "free scripts".

I highly doubt any of the VIP fee is trickled towards any of the "free scripters", rather provides a platform for which the scripters can earn reputation and provide "premium scripts". The economics of this is so simple that anyone with a third of a brain should be able to comprehend. 

You need to Multiquote. 

Cmon dude its been 2 days olmost now... :s

Gff to my days VIP and 07 membership... 

other scripts ive used i never had any problems or delays.. 

wtf.. fix this shitttt

The script is working now so you can stop bitching and be fucking thankful :)

Edited by endoarto

Hey guys the white screen bugs were a client problem I'm pretty sure.

here, have an update :)

• Fixed eating issued 

when i try to run the bot it says downloading script and nothing ever happens....please help someone?

For m80 and anyone else who is having this problem:

Hey when you first ran the script, you would of got a pop-up saying something like "do you want to allow the script to access photobucket.com" 
and you got given the options allow once, always allow, or deny

You have to click always allow, to fix it, on tribot click view>firewall and make it always allow all of the photobucket addresses.

Hey guys the white screen bugs were a client problem I'm pretty sure.

here, have an update :)

• Fixed eating issued 

For m80 and anyone else who is having this problem:

Hey when you first ran the script, you would of got a pop-up saying something like "do you want to allow the script to access photobucket.com" 
and you got given the options allow once, always allow, or deny

You have to click always allow, to fix it, on tribot click view>firewall and make it always allow all of the photobucket addresses.

Hi Tri, any update on picking up arrows/knife's like i posted in my last post? and it defiantly was a tribot client error.

Thanks.

Not working

• [09:11:36] Hill Giant Fighter Has Started
  • [09:11:36] Mouse Speed Is Set To: 300
  • [09:11:36] Hovering next NPC/Item: true
  • [09:11:36] We are withdrawing 2 Lobster
  • [09:11:36] And healing At: 23.099999999999998 HP
  • [09:11:36] ---LOOT LIST---
  • [09:11:36] ---Big Bones
  • [09:11:36] ---Limpwurt Roots
  • [09:11:36] ---Loop half of key
  • [09:11:36] ---Tooth half of key
  • [09:11:36] ---All Talismans
  • [09:11:36] ---END OF LOOT LIST
  • [09:11:36] Burrying Bones: false
  • [09:11:36] Using Range: false
  • [09:11:36] Using Special Attacks: false
  • [09:11:36] Settings Successfully Saved
  • [09:11:36] java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
  • [09:11:36] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.a(HillGiantFighter.java:1833)
  • [09:11:36] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.F(HillGiantFighter.java:1436)
  • [09:11:36] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.run(HillGiantFighter.java:457)
  • [09:11:36] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [09:11:36] Script Ended: Tri Hill Giant Fighter.