Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Optimus

ABCL10 - Tri Hill Giant Fighter [68 HOUR+ PROGGY][45k+ XP/HR]

[12:42:27] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3[12:42:27] 	at scripts.HillGiantFighter.H(HillGiantFighter.java:1048)[12:42:27] 	at scripts.HillGiantFighter.Q(HillGiantFighter.java:955)[12:42:27] 	at scripts.HillGiantFighter.run(HillGiantFighter.java:418)[12:42:27] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)[12:42:27] Script Ended: Tri Hill Giant Fighter.

Just fixed that bug today :)

still doesnt work

Thanks for that constructive feedback! Please give me less information next time so I can fix absolutely nothing!

But seriously posts like this are a waste of both of our time, at least give me a bot debug or some information on what isn't working.

After todays updates I'm pretty sure everything is working.

Nice script you should add safe spot for range

Not a bad idea :)

Array

idk man after loading the script it says downloading and wont pop out.

at scripts. hillgiantfighter.h(hillGiantFighter.java:293)

at scripts. Hill giant fighter.<init>(hillgiantfighter.java.180)

...six more that's what it says

Hey please post the full debug haha

Here u go that's what it says. In the client it says

• Starting client.
  •  Downloading script 'Tri Hill Giant Fighter'.
  • than noting pops out, i tried waiting for long:S

5o87.png

On your tribot window, click file>view local scripts folder. Then navigate back out of that folder so you will be in the .tribot folder, then go into the settings folder and delete the file called "firewall"

This will fix it :)

Just started running this, holy shit it is amazing! Will definitely look into your other scripts! Will post a proggy soon if I can get a good one. TYVM :)

haha glad you liek it

[13:16:33] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

[13:16:33] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.bankForFood(HillGiantFighter.java:802)

[13:16:33] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.run(HillGiantFighter.java:376)

[13:16:33] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[13:16:33] Script Ended: TriHillGiantFighter.

thats wat i get

what happens is that it all works flawlessly, and then when it goes to bank, the script ends once it enters the bank

[13:16:33] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 [13:16:33] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.bankForFood(HillGiantFighter.java:802) [13:16:33] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.run(HillGiantFighter.java:376) [13:16:33] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [13:16:33] Script Ended: TriHillGiantFighter. thats wat i get what happens is that it all works flawlessly, and then when it goes to bank, the script ends once it enters the bank

I also had a similar 'out of bounds' error, was in the ladder room just next to the door. Would've had a screenshot but lost it sorry.

[13:16:33] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 [13:16:33] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.bankForFood(HillGiantFighter.java:802) [13:16:33] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.run(HillGiantFighter.java:376) [13:16:33] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [13:16:33] Script Ended: TriHillGiantFighter. thats wat i get what happens is that it all works flawlessly, and then when it goes to bank, the script ends once it enters the bank

Just fixed that bug :)

Glad everyone is enjoying the bot

Hows it running for everyone?

Works for me, but for some reason it was standing at bank for like 2mins before it ran away to hill giants :)

EDIT: I think this script has CPU issues. I used another script before (chaos druid killer) and had like 10% cpu use and now i started this and its going like a rollercoaster from 10-50% and i even decreased the client paint delay...

Edited by Mackan

Im not sure if it was an error on my part or what, but i looked up at the screen and saw i was just sitting there in one of the random event rooms, the bot kept clicking on the cosmic runes and trying to use them rather then taking coffins from the zombie random event. I went over and paused the bot and had to fix it. Just a heads up not sure if it happens all the time or not.

Im not sure if it was an error on my part or what, but i looked up at the screen and saw i was just sitting there in one of the random event rooms, the bot kept clicking on the cosmic runes and trying to use them rather then taking coffins from the zombie random event. I went over and paused the bot and had to fix it. Just a heads up not sure if it happens all the time or not.

Hey man I see your new to tribot. My script ( the hill giant bot ), isn't actually responsible for solving random events ( like the graveyard one ). The client actually has a built in random event solver that is programmed by a few of the TRiBot staff. If there solvers don't work it isn't actually a problem with my script :)

testing now, everything looks good,

i just want to ask if you can make it that it supports to pick up all runes? cause for example its not picking up a stack of 15 fire runes... which would be handy

runes i wonna request: 

ALL RUNES haha

Edited by lbedbyurmom

• [13:08:36] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
  • [13:08:36] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.bankForFood(HillGiantFighter.java:802)
  • [13:08:36] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.run(HillGiantFighter.java:376)
  • [13:08:36] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [13:08:36] Script Ended: TriHillGiantFighter. 

btw i have 2 replies above this

• [13:08:36] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
  • [13:08:36] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.bankForFood(HillGiantFighter.java:802)
  • [13:08:36] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.run(HillGiantFighter.java:376)
  • [13:08:36] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [13:08:36] Script Ended: TriHillGiantFighter. 

btw i have 2 replies above this

Hey if you get this bug again, please post the bot debug again, as you actually have an older copy of the bot which doesn't match up with mine, so I can't identify where to bug is in my version.

I also just added fire runes to the loot list :)