Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

ABCL10 - Tri Hill Giant Fighter [68 HOUR+ PROGGY][45k+ XP/HR]

1,169 posts in this topic

Bot just sits there after all settings in GUI are selected and current state says "NOTHING". Started the script from the bank, running in LITE mode and everything is in the top of the bank. I withdraw lobsters while the script is running and the current state changes to "FIGHT" but it seems as if the bot isn't registering to move at all. Any ideas?

Okay I know what the problem is, for now just start the bot inside the cave and it should all run fine. Will work on it tommorow

Almost 5h and 29k str exp/hr. Good script.

Great to hear :) post a proggy?

hi im currently using youre script but it doesnt loot runes herbs/ half of keys, will you be updating this in the feature? cause i did select the " loot stackables" but he still doesnt loot it

is this gonna be updated in the feature?

hi im currently using youre script but it doesnt loot runes herbs/ half of keys, will you be updating this in the feature? cause i did select the " loot stackables" but he still doesnt loot it

is this gonna be updated in the feature?

yeah I can add in herbs and half key looting after school :)

Hey,

been trying to run your script but I don't know what im doing wrong. When i run your script the paint pops up but doesn't do anything, i dont even get the gui and lets me enable and disable looting

Been running for about 3 hours now and not a single item has been looted even though i specified I wanted limps and stackables picked up. Aside from that the bot runs great!

Hey,

been trying to run your script but I don't know what im doing wrong. When i run your script the paint pops up but doesn't do anything, i dont even get the gui and lets me enable and disable looting

I'm guessing you arn't running the bot in lite mode. Please read the first page on how to run it in lite mode

yeah I can add in herbs and half key looting after school :)

thnx, im using this script about 32k attack xp/hour would give a proggy but it crashed overnight, dont know why though,you wanna add using pots? would be a sweet update

Hello, I ran your script for roughly 10 minutes just to test it out and give you some feedback.  I didn't test it for long enough to see the banking path

Pros: 

Hovers next hill giant to maintain constant combat.

Loots big bones, limwurt roots.. etc

Antiban

Cons:

It rotates screen left - right - left - right - left - right in short fast incriments. 

When hovering the next hill giant it scrolls up and down it over and over again

Always loots even when no loot is selected

Doesn't pause or stop the script once started; I had to close out of tribot client completely

Suggestions:

Fix the obvious errors. I.E. looting.

Slow down on the antiban; Rotate left (pause) Rotate up (pause).. etc

Have it go into your skill tab and check remaining experience till level for attack, strength, defence, hitpoints..etc

hey thanks yea didn't see i had to be in lite for this. tested your script and it works great but a suggestion since you got range supported how about adding a safe-spots? since im ranging i take more damage so safe-spots would help alot.

Been using your script for two days, however it's suddenly stopped working and it just stands there and does nothing? :s

Been using your script for two days, however it's suddenly stopped working and it just stands there and does nothing? :s

This.

Having troubles when the script first starts, it doesnt attempt to do anything. Script status:nothing. I start in the bank with nothing in inventory which was working fine last night. The bot would bank and withdraw the specified amount of food. But now it does nothing. So I assisted it in withdrawing food then it had even more issues when trying to leave the hill giant cave. It repeatedly ran back and forth across the cave. It would even stand right next to the ladder and would just run away from it (obvious bot). I ran this script last night while i was sleeping and woke up to discover it worked perfectly but now all of a sudden I am having tremendous issues.

really strange guys I'm going to try it out now and see what the problem is

MASSIVE UPDATE TO V4! READ FIRST PAGE FOR UPDATE DETAILS.

DELETE ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS FROM YOUR LOCAL SCRIPT FOLDER AND EXTRACT V4 :)

Now I am having trouble when I click start it doesn't do anything? it will say in the dialogue that the script has started but it does nothing and the script status says "null" any idea what im doing wrong?

Still seems to be standing still desipte update to your script. Will keep trying.

Now I am having trouble when I click start it doesn't do anything? it will say in the dialogue that the script has started but it does nothing and the script status says "null" any idea what im doing wrong?

Are you in lite mode? And have you deleted all the previous versions? Its running perfect for me.

If it keeps happening it would be really helpfull if you could video it and upload it to youtube.

Are you in lite mode? And have you deleted all the previous versions? Its running perfect for me.

If it keeps happening it would be really helpfull if you could video it and upload it to youtube.

Running in lite mode. Deleted all previous scripts. Working on a solution as of now, however will record and upload a video.

Downloaded the new version, running in lite mode; when I click start it says the script has started but it just stands there.