Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

ABCL10 - Tri Hill Giant Fighter [68 HOUR+ PROGGY][45k+ XP/HR]

1,169 posts in this topic

It stucks when the arrows you want to pick up are under big bones/coins

I'll take a look at this tommorow and fix it i'm just botting 70 attack on my acc atm

hey great job man! I used this script for about 10 attack levels, worked amazingly! Great updates. honestly every combat script should have the features you have now implemented with your latest version. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to use your future scripts (if you plan to make any more).

hey great job man! I used this script for about 10 attack levels, worked amazingly! Great updates. honestly every combat script should have the features you have now implemented with your latest version. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to use your future scripts (if you plan to make any more).

great to hear man! I will certainly be making more scripts in the near future :)

When i load the script i allow the connection to be made, but the GUI doesn't come up, and it says state:null 

strange are you getting any errors?

When i load the script i allow the connection to be made, but the GUI doesn't come up, and it says state:null 

First off I would make sure you are running the client in lite mode.

Up the top left of the tribot client, click file: settings , then click the checkbox next to litemode, and restart the client

V3.2 added in all knife looting , haven't tested but should work great :)

Could you make it pick up knifes?

Hello, Melee seems to work fine but range however glitches out a little.

When you don't select loot arrows in the looting screen (Using 10k bronzes so Idc if I lose some with a avas) it then will stand idle and not do a single thing, however if I turn loot arrows on it starts attacking the hill giants again etc, also the reason why I tried the method of not picking up arrows was because it right clicks on the arrows on the ground and must do it too fast for it to actually pick up, I am not sure but it would get stuck on trying to pick up your arrows and would eventually not pick them up and would leave the bot just right clicking on the arrows etc.

V3.3 fixed ranged looting! Ranging is now flawless (should be)

special attacks are glitched it spam clicks the spec bar

Will fix it in the morning, about to go to a fucking huge party

Done everything right but script wont start loads to the point where I click to start it then doesn't do anything

Done everything right but script wont start loads to the point where I click to start it then doesn't do anything

Keep trying it done this to me also

it doesn't start up for me? tried it over 50 times probably lol

[19:41:53] Exception in thread "P[9223372036854775807]"
[19:41:53] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scripts/Timer
[19:41:53] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.<init>(HillGiantFighter.java:73)
[19:41:53] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[19:41:53] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[19:41:53] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[19:41:53] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[19:41:53] at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
[19:41:53] at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
[19:41:53] at org.tribot.script.ScriptHandler.start(nd:33)
[19:41:53] at obf.iC.run(wn:621)
[19:41:53] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by Rubsie

Keep trying it done this to me also

it doesn't start up for me? tried it over 50 times probably lol

[19:41:53] Exception in thread "P[9223372036854775807]"

[19:41:53] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scripts/Timer

[19:41:53] at scripts.HillGiantFighter.<init>(HillGiantFighter.java:73)

[19:41:53] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

[19:41:53] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

[19:41:53] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

[19:41:53] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)

[19:41:53] at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)

[19:41:53] at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)

[19:41:53] at org.tribot.script.ScriptHandler.start(nd:33)

[19:41:53] at obf.iC.run(wn:621)

[19:41:53] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Delete the old version and download 3.4 its fixed now, I didn't put it into the .zip file correctly :)

Gotta baby this all the time, it sometimes gets in the cave and starts to pick up all arrows/bones dropped on the floor and doesn attack the giant, it sometiles gets attacked by a giant and keeps attacking a different giant -.- (obvious bot) or sometimes it wont do anything, just stands there....

it works good most of the time but it is not 100% reliable....

Edited by Iwannabot

Gotta baby this all the time, it sometimes gets in the cave and starts to pick up all arrows/bones dropped on the floor and doesn attack the giant, it sometiles gets attacked by a giant and keeps attacking a different giant -.- (obvious bot) or sometimes it wont do anything, just stands there....

it works good most of the time but it is not 100% reliable....

If you have selected loot bones and arrows, and there are bones and the type of arrows on the ground of course its going to loot them, you told it too..., if it ever is standing still just take a screenshot and post it here and I will be able to fix it

Its getting stuck when going to giants from bank.

Where abouts? I have never had a problem getting stuck since like version 2, you sure your on the latest version?

just a suggestion, maybe add an option to withdraw 1 strength pot every trip and drink a sip after every like 5 foods eaten

Edited by koston120

Good idea :) will work on it tommorow if I have time, busy working on my next big script ;)

Bot just sits there after all settings in GUI are selected and current state says "NOTHING". Started the script from the bank, running in LITE mode and everything is in the top of the bank. I withdraw lobsters while the script is running and the current state changes to "FIGHT" but it seems as if the bot isn't registering to move at all. Any ideas?