Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

ABCL10 - Tri Hill Giant Fighter [68 HOUR+ PROGGY][45k+ XP/HR]

1,169 posts in this topic

This thread has been moved to here: 

Features:

• 066.png  Kills hill giants in the brass key dungeon besides edgeville
  • 066.png  Start the script from anywhere
  • 066.png  Safe spotting optional
  • 066.png  Banking including optional teleporting to the bank
  • 066.png  Supports all food
  • 066.png  Supports all weapons and special attacks
  • 066.png  Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank
  • 066.png  Supports nearly all potions
  • 066.png  Customisable banking
  • 066.png  Customisable looting
  • 066.png  ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
  • 066.png  Telekinetic grab support
  • 066.png  Can bury big bones
  • 066.png  Load & save GUI settings
  • 066.png  Profit calculations and xp tracking

To activate the script from the repository click the button below:

38ebed1f30d97cba653eca66b7e1e254.png

Note: I also have a premium script available that can do all of this plus it has the following extra features:

066.png VIP is not required!
066.png Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape.
066.png Built in AIO magic script that can train magic with every spell available from alching, curses, to teleports, to lunar spells. It does it all!
066.png Dwarf multicannon support
066.png Herb cleaning and dropping
066.png Full prayer support
066.png Progressive training including changing attack styles, upgrading gear and switching training spots when you level up!
066.png Bones to peaches support
066.png Improved potion features
066.png Rock crab support
066.png Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met

And much more!

If you're interested in this script check out the tribot thread below:

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Tri
5 people like this

Nice to see new scripters joining TRiBot, goodluck and I hope to see you release more script in the future. 

Edited by wussupwussup
1 person likes this

Nice to see new scripters joining TRiBot, goodluck and I hope to see you release more script in the future. 

Glad to be here  :cool:

I plan to release a lot more scripts very soon, mainly just to test myself, plus learn new things that could help me out if I want to have a job in I.T  :D

i like this script! well done, i swear im looking at the account you took the pictures with haha.
one question, when it attacks a hill giant, why does it mouse over and do suspicious mouse actions on the other hillys?

i like this script! well done, i swear im looking at the account you took the pictures with haha.

one question, when it attacks a hill giant, why does it mouse over and do suspicious mouse actions on the other hillys?

It actually is hovering the next hill giant it is going to attack, this greatly increases the xp/hr if you are not looting bones, tommorow I may make it so if you are looting bones, it will right click bones on the ground instead of hovering another giant.

The bot seems to work fine. The giants don't hit me hard because I got some defence but for pures idk ... There's no safe spot for range, maybe you could try to put it in and the range exp doesn't really show in the painting. You should also put in some things to loot like nature runes or gems, idk ...

Edited by Hellowned

The bot seems to work fine. The giants don't hit me hard because I got some defence but for pures idk ... There's no safe spot for range, maybe you could try to put it in and the range exp doesn't really show in the painting. You should also put in some things to loot like nature runes or gems, idk ...

Range xp won't be showing up in paint because you didn't select "Using Range" in the gui.

Great idea for safe spot and looting :) may add that in tommorow, also you may want to redownload and get v1.2 there was a slight banking error in v1.1

hey its the guy thtat tested ur monk script, but anyways, a suggestion because it looks awful, decrease the amount of the mouse strokes while hovering over the next hilly.  its like a spaz attack.  or that we are having a seizure, gonna give way real fast once Jagex figures out.  also, no one rotates there screen that much.  

Thanks, give ya a proggy int he AM.  goodnight!

oh and add prayer to the paint, maybe have it as a variable, where if ranged isnt selected as being used then put prayer there, and if it is selected as being used replace attack or something.

oh and add prayer to the paint, maybe have it as a variable, where if ranged isnt selected as being used then put prayer there, and if it is selected as being used replace attack or something.

great idea I will try rework the paint tommorow if i have time :D

hey its the guy thtat tested ur monk script, but anyways, a suggestion because it looks awful, decrease the amount of the mouse strokes while hovering over the next hilly.  its like a spaz attack.  or that we are having a seizure, gonna give way real fast once Jagex figures out.  also, no one rotates there screen that much.  

Thanks, give ya a proggy int he AM.  goodnight!

Oh yeah I forgot with my private fighter I only hover the next hill giant when the current one is under 10% hp, thanks for reminding me I will fix that tommorow :)

seems to bug out when banking still.  i let it go, came back and only gained 2k xp, it couldnt withdraw lobs.  keeps going up to the top, (where they are) and closing the bank, will come back, will scroll down, close the bank so on and so fourth.

EDIT: Upon further review, it seems that it only happens some times.  Moving it to the top row and not just being visable in the bank when it opens is vital.

Edited by superspike

seems to bug out when banking still.  i let it go, came back and only gained 2k xp, it couldnt withdraw lobs.  keeps going up to the top, (where they are) and closing the bank, will come back, will scroll down, close the bank so on and so fourth.

EDIT: Upon further review, it seems that it only happens some times.  Moving it to the top row and not just being visable in the bank when it opens is vital.

Sorry forgot to post that, you must have your food in the top row of your bank

Very nice script! A pot feature would be nice though.

great idea :) when i get home from school i may add in some extra features such as special attack + pots

Very, very nice work on this one. I would suggest a Limpwurt Root pickup option. That'd be nice. Anyway, great job! Thanks for the script.

Testing the script now, maybe you could at varrock tele tab support and pin support :)

It does support bank pins, it only works if you go to your tribot account manager and put in a pin, and then select that account when u run the script

BIG UPDATE GUYS!

Fixed the bug that got you stuck in or outside the house

Added in a loot list which will now loot Big Bones, Law Runes, Nature Runes, and Limpwurt Roots, if you would like anything added just comment below :)

Small touchup to paint :)