Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GinoD94

You want to lose fat? Come here

14 posts in this topic

hey.. if you guys want any help, i am here to help, i know my stuff on how to lose fat. im not being big headed but i have experience..

i have been training for 3 years, natural teen bodybuilder..

ask questions :]

picture so you know im legit.

Posted Image

hey man just wondering if you have some tips for toning up a little, im 6"1 and about 77kg, I just wanna get rid of my chubby gut pretty much, i'v been doing solid pushups/situps daily but I don't have time for a real workout

Hey mate, toning up is quite easy if you dont have much do lose, to lose chubbyness i would say try the keto diet? its really amazing, i am going to go back on it as i cant be bothered with intermittent fasting, Keto you will just need to have proteins and fats.. no carbs, if you have any sort of carb it must be from say the cheese, some cheeses have carbs in,

What my macros look like on Keto: 200 protein, 75g fat and around 10g carbs. i try to keep under 10g carbs a day

it is hard to start of with but after the first 3-4 days you will get used to it and your body will start to enter ketosis, where it uses fats as energy

For the toning up the body, if you dont have much time to hit a gym i would say do bodyweight exercise at home? you might think ugh.. but hey its not to much,

Before bed do as many press ups as you can, you want to try hit 100, if not build up to it each day, you will get there trust me might take like a week or two

Do squats without any weight, look up free squats on youtube its just bodyweight, this will tone your legs up, you also use alot of your core doing this, and all that testosterone comes from them legs.

There is a challenege of squats doing starting of with 200 a day

each day add on 5 extra squats for the day for a month

your legs will look awesome and so will your core (abs)

Hey mate, toning up is quite easy if you dont have much do lose, to lose chubbyness i would say try the keto diet? its really amazing, i am going to go back on it as i cant be bothered with intermittent fasting, Keto you will just need to have proteins and fats.. no carbs, if you have any sort of carb it must be from say the cheese, some cheeses have carbs in,

What my macros look like on Keto: 200 protein, 75g fat and around 10g carbs. i try to keep under 10g carbs a day

it is hard to start of with but after the first 3-4 days you will get used to it and your body will start to enter ketosis, where it uses fats as energy

For the toning up the body, if you dont have much time to hit a gym i would say do bodyweight exercise at home? you might think ugh.. but hey its not to much,

Before bed do as many press ups as you can, you want to try hit 100, if not build up to it each day, you will get there trust me might take like a week or two

Do squats without any weight, look up free squats on youtube its just bodyweight, this will tone your legs up, you also use alot of your core doing this, and all that testosterone comes from them legs.

Good thread man. Im definately gonna use your tip on the Quads, as I dont really need to workout my legs cause I got football (soccer) practice 3 times a week. I want to have those ripped quads though, definatelly gonna try your method out.

Lmao at bro-tards always going keto as the first option, rather have carbs for better athletic performance, you can't tone muscles, also less than 1500 calories + excercise?, what are you a female midget? lmao.

Dude how do you pay for 200g protein?

Tuna meat and everything here in the Netherlands is expensive

I buy kangaroo (5$ for half a kilo) which is 80grams brotein per pack. 2 tuna cans a day is 32grams. 3 pasta meals (all of which have 12grams protein) 36grams, and then drink some whey/casein protein supplement for the remaining 30-50grams.

you can do it man

hey, this thread actually inspired me to try the keto.

I've got my RDI for the keto

820 protien cals=205 grams

1127.5 fat cals=125 grams

102.5 carb cals=26 grams

Anyway you can throw together some quick diet to help me get started?

much obliged

I would like to try the Keto diet but I am still in school and I always take bread to school which has a ton of carbs what can I replace bread with?

I'm heavily overweight, I don't want to become a bodybuilder or anything, but I do need to lose some weight.

I currently weigh 95kg and I'm about 185cm tall, 100% pure fat.

I do exercise (but only like once a week) and as a full-time vegetarian there's few diets I do can enjoy. And to be honest, I am completely clueless in what I should do or eat? Tips, pls?

Nothings better than a lean caveman diet. Chicken, fish,vegetables,water,brown rice, whole wheat bread, done deal 

Nothings better than a lean caveman diet. Chicken, fish,vegetables,water,brown rice, whole wheat bread, done deal 

Pretty much this, also cutting alcohol as much as possible will see the kilos drop hard.

Was cutting at like a kilo a week before my first year at Uni, Its third year now and am only now starting to see how much it damaged my progress.

Edit: As great as keto is, in the end its calories in vs calories out. If you eat like shit, you'll look like shit.

Edited by DeNiMuLiC