Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hank Hill

Working out with RSI/arthritis

2 posts in this topic

Alright people are going to laugh probably.

I'm 17, and I'm really skinny so I want to gain some muscle... Only problem is,

I am suspected to have inflammatory arthritis and its in my wrists, but the pain and stiffness seems to come from my neck. I haven't really talked to my rheumatologist about working out.

For years I thought it was carpal tunnel so I avoided working out and exercise altogether.. but testing shows it is not. Not sure about tendonitis and all that. I have difficulty lifting heavy things, not because I'm weak but because of the pain in my wrists. I know a botting community isn't the best place to ask, but I can't be bothered registering on a body building forum just to ask this..

Does anyone know if body building is bad with either of these?