Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bradsta

Random Event Solvers [Need Accounts / Information]

382 posts in this topic

Bot isn't clicking the exit portal for freaky forester, solves correctly but will not leave, just continues to click the freaky forester even after the random has been solved

If you get Jekyll, or Sandwich Lady please download this small script and run it if you catch your bot not being able to solve them.  It's going to gather some information to outprint in the debug which I will need you to post.

@Portal ID Freaky Forester - If someone can get the ID of the portal that would be great also.  I'll send to TRiLez.

NpcRandomInfo - Place in scripts folder applies to the first two lines of this post.

NpcRandomInfo.class

Edited by Bradsta

If you get Jekyll, or Sandwich Lady please download this small script and run it if you catch your bot not being able to solve them.  It's going to gather some information to outprint in the debug which I will need you to post.

@Portal ID Freaky Forester - If someone can get the ID of the portal that would be great also.  I'll send to TRiLez.

NpcRandomInfo - Place in scripts folder applies to the first two lines of this post.

thanks man!

wasnt sure where to post this

[02:18:23] Mordaut: The pen may be mightier than the sword, but against a dragon? I'll take a melee weapon. melee weapon
[02:18:33] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (7) + (The pen may be mightier than the sword, but against a dragon? I'll take a melee weapon.) Please post this error on the forums.
[02:18:34] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.
[02:18:38] Mordaut: Tools for warriors who hate ranging or magic. hat
[02:18:44] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (7) + (Tools for warriors who hate ranging or magic.) Please post this error on the forums.
[02:18:45] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.
[02:18:50] Mordaut: The pen may be mightier than the sword, but against a dragon? I'll take a melee weapon. melee weapon
[02:19:01] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (7) + (The pen may be mightier than the sword, but against a dragon? I'll take a melee weapon.) Please post this error on the forums.
[02:19:02] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.
[02:19:06] Mordaut: There's nothing better than going hand-to-hand with these patterns. hand-to-hand
[02:19:17] Mordaut: We have completed the exam. The door ID is: 2189.

Freaky Forester has been solving the random however wont leave the area when prompted to do so

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/16679-fix-this-random-event-please/#entry201555

Same thing happened for me so i posted topic.

14:25:27] jAnkous: We are attempting to solve the Mysterious Old Man random.
[14:26:47] jAnkous: We failed to solve the Mysterious Old Man random. (1)

^^ That was probably an invisible random.  I informed TriLez about it and asked him to add in a check to see if the model is null.  I tested on an invisible one I came across and the model returns null.  I don't know if he implemented that or not though.  Also I got freaky forester this morning and got the exit portal ID, and name and forwarded to him also.  So that should be fixed in next update I would assume.  I also re-submitted Frog Random Solver since he didn't implement it last time.

The Coffin one needs fixing, the one which you have to take the coffins and place them in the correct place for zombie outfit/zombie emotions. Had it 4 times in the past 2 days and it gets stuck

Thanks

E D G E V can you provide an account in the random?  That is a prayer specific random so no one has really had the opportunity to write a solver for it yet.

All I can really do is inform TriLez and provide him the information, and my solvers which I have done.  All the adding it stuff is all based on when he does it really, or if he does it.

How about molly? It's still half broken because it doesn't turn its camera.

Does he not have time to add solvers updates even when people like you are writing em for him? :c

Edited by erickho123

I've informed TRiLez of the following:

-Molly Random problem

-Maze Random problem

-Pinball random problem

-All the problems are mainly related to the activators for the scripts.  Which means IDs have been changed.