Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bradsta

Random Event Solvers [Need Accounts / Information]

382 posts in this topic

Sorry I did it, when will tribot actually receive the randoms update?

Cause it was on .55 version, no updates etc for months and only recently received a minor update..

Has trilez given up or someshit?

Sorry I did it, when will tribot actually receive the randoms update?

Cause it was on .55 version, no updates etc for months and only recently received a minor update..

Has trilez given up or someshit?

Changelog.

Why was frog only fixed recently?

Why is pinball still broken?

Why is maze not working?

Why is forester not working?

Freaky forester seems to be the one messing me up all the time, btw is maze even started? found accounts stuck in it a few times when i got home. but for now freaky forester should be fixed, i'm not sure where it goes wrong as im never there when it happens

Have an account I can use in scaperune?

Mine actually solved the freaky forester successfully apparently according to the debug I had last night from my bot.

Have an account I can use in scaperune?

Mine actually solved the freaky forester successfully apparently according to the debug I had last night from my bot.

Must put all your focus on maze! DO IT!

not sure but freaky, sometimes it solves / sometimes it doesn't, from what i've seen. I don't get it that much but asap i will lend you the account

Frog Random gets stuck on the chat screen after clicking on the frog prince/queen

it idles not responding, unaware of the chat box and its two options.

@flipje I'm fixing to head to work otherwise I would attempt to mess with it.  I guess if the account isn't that important you could leave it there until I'm back, but if it is just go ahead and get it done manually.  Thanks for trying to help though!

@I need one more account in freaky forester.  Finished the last interface parts, but apparently pheasant IDs have changed, or become dynamic.  I didn't realize until the random had been finished and it said it had killed the wrong one.

@flipje I'm fixing to head to work otherwise I would attempt to mess with it. I guess if the account isn't that important you could leave it there until I'm back, but if it is just go ahead and get it done manually. Thanks for trying to help though!

@I need one more account in freaky forester. Finished the last interface parts, but apparently pheasant IDs have changed, or become dynamic. I didn't realize until the random had been finished and it said it had killed the wrong one.

Alright, always in to help. Good luck with the rest

[04:46:05] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (8) + (Abracadabra! Hocus pocus!) Please post this error on the forums.

[04:46:05] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.

[04:46:07] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (8) + (Abracadabra! Hocus pocus!) Please post this error on the forums.

[04:46:08] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.

[04:46:09] Mordaut: Does this pattern leap out at you like magic?  magic

[04:46:15] Mordaut: Solve next

[04:46:15] Mordaut: A15

[04:46:18] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (8) + (When you just want to watch the world burn...) Please post this error on the forums.

[04:46:18] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.

[04:46:20] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (8) + (When you just want to watch the world burn...) Please post this error on the forums.

[04:46:21] Mordaut: Attempting to talk to Mr.Mordaut.

[04:46:23] Mordaut: This pattern is igniting my brain.  igniting

[04:46:29] Mordaut: We have completed the exam. The door ID is: 2192.

[04:46:53] jAnkous: We successfully solved the Mordaut random.

[12:48:52] Mordaut: We failed to solve the "Related" exam. (8) + (Piracy is a crime, but go find the pattern anyway.) Please post this error on the forums.

Yes ^^.  Need to run the solver a few more times, and verify it can kill the correct pheasant and IDs are correct.

@drcare & jwtersteege - Thanks for those posts, but for them to be helpful we would need a screenshot image of your screen with the puzzle/question displayed.

What that error means is that question hasn't been coded into the solver yet, and the debug is to help code it in with that & the picture you provide.

Has Trilez messaged you back saying when he plans on making your changes to the random solvers?  Hopefully it's soon, keep getting stuck in pinball and freaky forester ^^ 

Just wanted to say thanks for writing the solvers since it seems like nobody else wants to do it. Keep it up man!