Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bradsta

Random Event Solvers [Need Accounts / Information]

382 posts in this topic

PM Trilez account information regarding randoms.

Okay guys I'm more than willing to help out with writing solvers for those pesky randoms we all hate.  I need your help though!  To get these solved I'll need accounts stuck in the broken randoms to gather all the information I need as well as do some testing.  Multiple accounts for 1 random is great by the way!  I'm a huge fan of testing my code multiple times before submitting anything to take care of a problem.  I'll update this thread as often as I can, and hopefully together we can get these issues resolved!

Below I'll post a bulleted list of what I currently have and am looking for.

NOTICE:

• Pinball Random Solver just completed.  Tested and works. - Submitted to TRiLez.
  • Freaky Forester -  I need an account or two stuck in.  The solver is done I just need to run some tests, and change one thing on final chat interface.   Big thanks to flipje01 for providing me with an account to finish solver! - Submitted to TRiLez.
  • Frog Random - I need a screenshot of the first chat interface with the 'Frog Princess' outside of the cave, not inside the cave.  My solver for the frog random is complete except for this.  I do not need any IDs as this solver will not rely on specific IDs at all.  I'm using some creative method I came up with to determine the ID of the princess regardless of whether the ID is changed or not. - Big thanks to Beasted for providing me with this information I needed, and helping test the solver, still needs further testing!
  • Prison Pete - Have the solver partially written, just need to figure out how to deal with dynamic ID issue in this scenario so any accounts stuck in this random will be useful!Finished, and submitted to TRiLez.
  • ScapeRune Island - I need an account or two stuck in this random to obtain all the information to write the solver, as well as test the final result.  Multiple accounts will be great for this! Big thanks to asshole for lending an account for me to write the solver with! - Subbmited to TRiLez.
  • Appendage Random - We need accounts stuck in this random so we can figure out a solution for it!  This is the random you get when you teleport, and occasionally end up in an abyss like area.

These are the solvers I've currently fully written just to let you guys know I am working on this!

3TG1b.png

I'll be working on these projects steadily, but I need your help so we can get this done as fast as possible, and with as much accuracy as possible.  My goal is to write a solver that isn't going to break with simple changing of IDs, and with your help I know I can succeed in this!

Thanks,

Bradsta

Edited by Bradsta
1 person likes this

Thank you dude i have had plenty of accounts stuck and been stuck, im glad to see the community working on this!

Updated some information.  Wrote Pinball Random Solver, tested, and works.  I do however want to test more than just one account in it so if you have an account in this random please lend to me to test the solver with.

Here's a tip on getting randoms... i always seem to get one this way.

Stay inside ur bank screen for 1-2 hours, then close it. you'll usually get a random this way.

aMiner: We are attempting to solve the Frog random.
aMiner: We successfully solved the Frog random.

Not sure if its the script or the bot that solves it, but if its the script maybe he can hook you up. His script also solved Prison Pete in under 70 seconds

Nice work so far and goodluck with the completion of this

Frog random is working if you manage to get the IDs that are coded in.

Pinball is not working. If u need account pm me.

PMed you.  Anyone able to provide any stuck accounts?  I can't do this by myself.

I've got some random accounts afking trying to get randoms, but it's not working :c

I'll make them cut trees or something :)

Edited by ITryNotToTroll
1 person likes this

Frog random keeps breaking my script, i remember at one point, tribot disabled the whole solver and it only detected it when it was in the cave :{

Can we get a ETA on frog random? And how long does it take for frog random update gets into tribot? I'll try to get a picture of the chat soon.

I have the solver done except for that chat picture I need.  I'll submit it to TRiLez after I have that, so I can finish the outside cave portion.

1 person likes this

Thanks to my good friend Beasted who got me the frog random chats I needed to finish the solver ;)  He's going to test the solver on that part next time he gets the random for me to ensure all is working properly, and then I'll submit it to TRiLez. 

I got an account stuck in maze and maze hasn't been working for me for a while, do you need that? Its my monkey making botting account so i can't lend for too long :P

Just had pinball, I don't see how it can get 3-4 pillars right then fails :(

Frog has fucked up for me once but it appears to be working currently.

I got an account stuck in maze and maze hasn't been working for me for a while, do you need that? Its my monkey making botting account so i can't lend for too long :P

Go ahead and do that one, I'm unsure how to handle that at the moment.  I'll think about it in the mean time though. :)

@Pinball has the settings wrong.  The solver I wrote has all that fixed ;)

@Frog only works if you manage to get the IDs that are already coded in the solver.  They're dynamic IDs however so it won't work 100% of the time.

Edited by Bradsta

Can you get the pinball 1 updated ASAP?

Like tribot is never updated and when you look at OSBOT it solves pretty much every random.

Also got maze before and bot doesn't do it.

Toble do you still have it in forester?  Could really use an account in that one.

Do you have skype? PM me it if you do