Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

I M Elmo

Welcome our new Moderators!

32 posts in this topic

First of all, I'd like to thank all the users that submitted applications. It's wonderful to know that so many of you want to be a part of the team, but as you know it's unfortunate that not all of you can be. There was some very impressive applications and some not so impressive.

The news mods are:

• Zainy
  • The Black Tux
  • Bradsta
  • TheD
  • ITryNotToTroll
  • And Blade when he comes back from service.

Please congratulate all of them!

1 person likes this

Hola.

And before any of you comment on Blade, please read. When he is back from service. From serving his country.

Anyway, I still think Assume's app was the best :c

I don't agree at all with your decision on who should be sectional and who should be global. I feel not much thought has gone into this. 

Grats Bradsta, the only user listed i'm familiar with. 

RSCA pride ftw. 

That's BradstaG sire ;).  Totally unrelated :D.  But hi!

I just want more official Tribot developers. Having only 1 is only limited ourselves and will eventually be a downfall if it continues. 

However, I'm happy to see improvement one step at a time. Well, let's hope this is an improvement. The determining factor here will be how the disputes section is handled. Everything else is insignificant in comparison. 

Let's hope the new mods don't go on a power trip. I think their was better candidates for the job. I'm not pleased with the selection but congratz.

I just want more official Tribot developers. Having only 1 is only limited ourselves and will eventually be a downfall if it continues. 

However, I'm happy to see improvement one step at a time. Well, let's hope this is an improvement. The determining factor here will be how the disputes section is handled. Everything else is insignificant in comparison.

Cleaned the 4 pages with TheD :)

Cleaned the 4 pages with TheD :)

Well the threads are gone. I don't know what they were all about, though.

I kind of meant how disputes themselves will be handled. Anyone can ban someone and move a topic. Takes some real moderation for the dispute to be solved fairly and efficiently. 

Gratz to all, any word on when randoms will be fixed because 8/10 threads are about this matter?

Elmo you there?

Well the threads are gone. I don't know what they were all about, though.

I kind of meant how disputes themselves will be handled. Anyone can ban someone and move a topic. Takes some real moderation for the dispute to be solved fairly and efficiently. 

We contacted both parties, re-opened the investigation, if they were finished we closed them, if they were not they are still in the dispute section. on some others we made a decision on what to do regarding the given information and/or the entire dispute it self.

I can assure you, we are handling disputes with care.

Please guys, stay on topic. This has nothing to do with the randoms or the developers. 

Congrats to the new moderators! welcome to our team.