Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Skiller

Hi guys im a premier & reps level 3 qualified personal trainer, here to help all !!

10 posts in this topic

hi guys im just offering help to anyone who needs pointing in the right direction for training and/or nutrition. i qualified as a premier advanced personal trainer 6 months ago and am now a free lance self employed PT, if anyone would like any advice on and aspects of training, working out, muscle mass gain, nutrition, supplements, carb cycling, injury recovery, motivation, fat loss, and training for any sports please feel free to ask me anything you would like !! for the people who think wtf a personal trainer on runescape, im 20 years old and have grown up playing, i can vouch for my qualifications if anyone doesnt believe me, anyway yeah im here to help

feel free to add my skype : tribotskiller

cheers guys

Please check my post in the, Loose fat thread, or Progress thread, I would really be greatful.

will do, add me on skype

hi guys im just offering help to anyone who needs pointing in the right direction for training and/or nutrition. i qualified as a premier advanced personal trainer 6 months ago and am now a free lance self employed PT, if anyone would like any advice on and aspects of training, working out, muscle mass gain, nutrition, supplements, carb cycling, injury recovery, motivation, fat loss, and training for any sports please feel free to ask me anything you would like !! for the people who think wtf a personal trainer on runescape, im 20 years old and have grown up playing, i can vouch for my qualifications if anyone doesnt believe me, anyway yeah im here to help

feel free to add my skype : tribotskiller

cheers guys

hi I do bodybuilding irl myself been doing weight lifting past year and a half I hope to study nutrition in college i can put on a decent about of size Ill contact you aswell, its part of my life now and i can never see myself stopping nice to meet you :)

right now I'm on a 3x per week fullbody program, and when I think the frequency gets too much for me, I'd like to switch to doing a push/pull/legs routine 2x a week (6 days a week). I like the idea of Layne Norton's PHAT routine with power and hypertrophy days except I didn't really like the exercise selection and I'd prefer if it were 6x a week rather than 5 simply because I have the time. Do you know of a PPL routine that's like this?

right now I'm on a 3x per week fullbody program, and when I think the frequency gets too much for me, I'd like to switch to doing a push/pull/legs routine 2x a week (6 days a week). I like the idea of Layne Norton's PHAT routine with power and hypertrophy days except I didn't really like the exercise selection and I'd prefer if it were 6x a week rather than 5 simply because I have the time. Do you know of a PPL routine that's like this?

If you want a hypertrophy routine (push/pull), best bet is 5 days to prevent CNS fatigue and overtraining. Remember more isn't better.

I personally do upperbody/lower body alternanting ABxABxA (A=lowerbody, B=upperbody, x=rest)

If you want, check out this ebook:

The new rules of lifting - cosgrove Alwyn.

It helped me workout for an entire year and get great results. It supplies you with dfferent routines depending upon what type of body you have as well, great read.

I have bipolar/severe depression. I'm 18 and all I do is sit on the computer all day. How do I fix me yo.

How do I train myself to eat more

???

I will never understand you people

I would be 400lb left to my own devices....food is so phucking good

i need to gain weight im 6.1ft and i weigh around 10.5 stone i need to put on around a stone or 2 and i was wondering if you could help me figure out a eating plan ? i need to put on weight because it is slightly effecting my confidence and i am usually a alpha male kinda person but yeah so i just basically wanted to know if you can give me some sort of easy eating plan to gain fast i have a bit of money for more food etc but i need to know also if i need to be doing exercise that isnt gonna be taking weight off me thanks.