Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kamalung

07Kit - 07 Toolkit & Client - VB Program. (Would like your Feedback)

16 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, if you want to know a bit about me. Read my introduction thread here: Intro

tl;dr version:

I've created a 07 Client similar to Swiftkit I call 07Kit.

07Kit is inferior to Swiftkit. However, 07Kit is lighter and quicker.

07Kit

27e4fd3f48a78a20204445b65ca1c4cb.png

Feedback & Updates:

Working on:

Eliminating start menu browsers and creation applications to serve each purpose (much like Swiftkit).

Anything you would like to see added? Please reply below!

Client Comparison:

t.png

07Kit Start Menu:

Always on top

No Taskbar Icon

Lightweight

Snap to bottom corner on start up

1.gif

Start Menu Features:

Quick Links:

Separate Browsers For Visual Support

7c8e31438bb612841a9492bc0150108f.gif

Force World Select:

Reload client in any world even if its full.

force.gif

Client Features:

Region Screenshotter:

Drag to create Region Screenshotter for those of you who want to quickly capture the moment.

capturefeature.gif

Calculators:

Skills Calc: Opens your default browser to 2007rshelp

Calculator: Opens your built in Calculator App

calc.gif

Interactive Map:

Uses Nyros Interactive Map

map.gif

Download:

Virus Total Scan:

Direct Download (Self-Hosted):

Mediafire:

Tribot:

07Kit.zip

Might make the text in your thread a bit bigger, I'll take a look to this when I'm back from school in like 3 hours

EDIT: Seems nice but not really trusting by your 2 post count

Edited by hidde245

this looks fuckenawesome! once a mod verifies it and a bunch of people test it, il used ut. id even donate $ if it was legit and free.

Might make the text in your thread a bit bigger, I'll take a look to this when I'm back from school in like 3 hours

EDIT: Seems nice but not really trusting by your 2 post count

this looks fuckenawesome! once a mod verifies it and a bunch of people test it, il used ut. id even donate $ if it was legit and free.

Completely understandable. When I was creating this program I didn't really think about the correlation between my reputation in a websites community and its effect on the testing/feedback portion of development. If there is a verification process I am more then willing to see that through. If not, for now, I would recommend to all users who are uncertain of any program to do a virus scan and/or to run the program in Sandboxie.

I made something like this since 07 came out been using it personally but i will also be releasing mine on this website i suppose :P

I made something like this since 07 came out been using it personally but i will also be releasing mine on this website i suppose :P

Nice. The idea of my client is to create something that is safe to use though, like swiftkit, 07Kit does not promote any type of macroing software. If a ban wave was to occur and they did a client check I wanted my program to be on the safe side.

You should implement a hit predictor (calculate hit via xp gain)

and some of the features of the pk buddy scripts ive been seeing, since tribot api is a tick or two behind, this would be perfect to add these features too.

Also would love to know how you made the screenshot button i have tried but not to success

A Region Screenshot Taker is a little more difficult to explain. However, if you'd like to see the fundamentals you can take a look at some basic image capturing code.

Place in a button.

Dim ng As Bitmap

Me.Hide()

ng = New Bitmap(My.Computer.Screen.WorkingArea.Width, My.Computer.Screen.WorkingArea.Height, Imaging.PixelFormat.Format32bppArgb)

Dim kamalu As Graphics = Graphics.FromImage(ng)

kamalu.CopyFromScreen(New Point(0, 0), New Point(0, 0), New Size(My.Computer.Screen.WorkingArea.Width, My.Computer.Screen.WorkingArea.Height))

Me.Show()

Dim kamalung As New SaveFileDialog()

kamalung.Filter = "(*.png)|*.png"

If kamalung.ShowDialog() = Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK Then

ng.Save(kamalung.FileName)

End If

The client works fine.

If you're too scared run it a sandbox window.

Thank You :D

You should implement a hit predictor (calculate hit via xp gain)

and some of the features of the pk buddy scripts ive been seeing, since tribot api is a tick or two behind, this would be perfect to add these features too.

I can look into this. However, due to the current state of the client. It will most likely never be added. Sorry.

Also wondering how to make themes like how you have the top of it the rs look and a customized x and what not

Also wondering how to make themes like how you have the top of it the rs look and a customized x and what not

FormBorderStyle is set to None.

Add all of your own graphics.