Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

I M Elmo

We're hiring!

55 posts in this topic

Come on into the Team Speak and talk to me so I can give a recommendation to Elmo if you are cool!

Come on into the Team Speak and talk to me so I can give a recommendation to Elmo if you are cool!

TS is alone :(

do you want a runescape/botting related resume to be created, or an actual personal one.  im interesting nevertheless!

Applied :).

Vouch, I would love to see TheD as a staff member. He's extremely helpful and patient.

Edit:

Also, someone said something about a position for helping with the randoms. I highly agree with this. I think there should be a team of 4 scripters that constantly look out for randoms updates. If this happened, randoms could be immediately fixed after Jagex updates. I see soo many complaints about randoms, and they're extremely easy to fix, it just takes a lot of people to do so. Thanks.

Edited by Cloudnine

what if ive been around the botting cummunity since 09 ive been a vip for a month here at tribot i have well over 1100 posts on powerbot fourms would that still give me a fighting chance to get mod im active at aus times when it seems mods are offline and that i had a massive issue on pb i got hacked and it took up to 8 hours to get my account back to me well as i tried to message mods to get the account locked it didnt happen for so long he almost scammed people and i had to put fault down to pb for not reacting to my warnings would be a great chance to become a mod so id be able to help out in that kind of situation that i had

This is only half the problem. Please, for once, don't half ass things and get it all done.

TRilez needs to, now that he doesn't have a job, consider this his job and work on developing it.

Or, if he feels like doing what he's doing now (nothing), get other developers to fix randoms and other broken aspects of tribot.

I've got quite a bit of Forum Moderator experience on a popular RSPS. Nevertheless I'll get active within the community and send in an application later this week! 

Applied.

I'm not a Scripter and I do not trade - I am not doing this for a title that will increase my own gain.

don't forget that everybody can apply. we don't look at your title, or rank. what will be looking at is your experience, how you are in the community and how your posting goes.  

Edit:

Also, someone said something about a position for helping with the randoms. I highly agree with this. I think there should be a team of 4 scripters that constantly look out for randoms updates. If this happened, randoms could be immediately fixed after Jagex updates. I see soo many complaints about randoms, and they're extremely easy to fix, it just takes a lot of people to do so. Thanks.

I did i would pay a dollar extra a month for these peeps!

Hey, I seen this and was like I could do that.. then I seen that you need a minimum of 50 post count =( sadly..

Since I've been here, I think I've helped a few people (just being curtious) I wrote a little topic, it helped me because I had to figure out how to do it on my own. but either way I know I don't have a chance so good luck to those who applied =)